Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-02-2014, 12:51 AM
Master
Morning Pizza

This dream took place at my current residence, which is in and of itself unusual, at least for me, as I rarely have dreams that take place in my current home. It was one of those dreams where at first, I thought I was awake. I heard a doorbell and sat up in bed wondering if I really heard the doorbell or not. My dogs seemed to indicate that they heard it as well, so I got up. It was still dark outside and dark in the room. I noticed that the room was filled with a mound of snow for some reason. I looked to see what time it was and the clock was flashing "1".

I made my way down to the front door and looked out the blinds to see who was there. I didn't see anyone on the front porch, but I did see someone standing by a car on the street. They seemed like a pizza delivery person. Also, I noticed that the elevation of my hose had changed as the view I had to the street looked like my house was now high up on a hill or much higher elevation than what it actually is, which is rather flat.

I thought perhaps the person was having car trouble and needed some help, so I opened the door. I found what seemed like lanyards hanging off the front door handle, so I removed them. I thought they were some sort of advertisement or door hangers. I then heard the person down below, who was a woman say "Dad" and then the woman and her father came up to my front porch carrying boxes of pizza. I believe they were giving away free samples of what they referred to as airborne pizza. The man handed me a small pizza and I noticed the sun started to rise.

I think I thought "You have to be pretty good to knock on someones door at this hour", because I thought it was like 5:00 a.m.

The strange thing is that I don't eat pizza. I've been a vegetarian for years and am more vegan than vegetarian, but I will occasionally have some dairy. I recall that I took the pizza and thought "I don't eat pizza", but then I thought, "Well, I guess I could have some cheese". I certainly hadn't been thinking abut pizza during the day as I never have it, nor was I thinking about cheese, so I can't think of what to associate it with.

Also, I noticed I was wearing pajamas. I'm not sure if that's relevant to the understanding of the dream or not, but I don't own any pajamas. To me, the most interesting things in the dream are:

1. Doorbell early in the morning
2. Dream setting is current residence
3. Clock is flashing "1"
4. There is snow in the bedroom
5. The house elevation has changed
6. Father and daughter offering pizza samples at 5:00 a.m.
7. The sun rises while they're on my porch.

I posted this dream last week when I first received it, but didn't receive any input on it. I'm hoping that someone may have an idea about it that will point me in the right direction or that some insight provided may trigger something that will help unravel it. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Old 13-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
This dream took place at my current residence, which is in and of itself unusual, at least for me, as I rarely have dreams that take place in my current home. It was one of those dreams where at first, I thought I was awake. I heard a doorbell and sat up in bed wondering if I really heard the doorbell or not. My dogs seemed to indicate that they heard it as well, so I got up.
You are unsure of yourself and look to your dog for confirmation.
It was still dark outside and dark in the room. I noticed that the room was filled with a mound of snow for some reason.
Change in emotion...frozen.
I looked to see what time it was and the clock was flashing "1".

First sign of a change coming.

I made my way down to the front door and looked out the blinds to see who was there. I didn't see anyone on the front porch, but I did see someone standing by a car on the street. They seemed like a pizza delivery person. Also, I noticed that the elevation of my hose had changed as the view I had to the street looked like my house was now high up on a hill or much higher elevation than what it actually is, which is rather flat.

you are having a higher level of perspective of a change that is coming.

I thought perhaps the person was having car trouble and needed some help, so I opened the door. I found what seemed like lanyards hanging off the front door handle, so I removed them. I thought they were some sort of advertisement or door hangers. I then heard the person down below, who was a woman say "Dad" and then the woman and her father came up to my front porch carrying boxes of pizza. I believe they were giving away free samples of what they referred to as airborne pizza. The man handed me a small pizza and I noticed the sun started to rise.

I think I thought "You have to be pretty good to knock on someones door at this hour", because I thought it was like 5:00 a.m.

The strange thing is that I don't eat pizza. I've been a vegetarian for years and am more vegan than vegetarian, but I will occasionally have some dairy. I recall that I took the pizza and thought "I don't eat pizza", but then I thought, "Well, I guess I could have some cheese". I certainly hadn't been thinking abut pizza during the day as I never have it, nor was I thinking about cheese, so I can't think of what to associate it with.

food represents nourishment. someone in your life will be giving you some nourishment, the sunrise on your porch represents the beginning of your change. the frozen snow will melt as a result of this.

Also, I noticed I was wearing pajamas. I'm not sure if that's relevant to the understanding of the dream or not, but I don't own any pajamas. To me, the most interesting things in the dream are:

1. Doorbell early in the morning
2. Dream setting is current residence
3. Clock is flashing "1"
4. There is snow in the bedroom
5. The house elevation has changed
6. Father and daughter offering pizza samples at 5:00 a.m.
7. The sun rises while they're on my porch.

I posted this dream last week when I first received it, but didn't receive any input on it. I'm hoping that someone may have an idea about it that will point me in the right direction or that some insight provided may trigger something that will help unravel it. Any input is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

that is how i would interpret it for myself. take what you like and leave the rest.
Old 13-02-2014, 02:42 AM
Master
I definitely feel that change is coming and sort of unfolding for me, so that makes sense.

I was leaning towards viewing the pizza part though as being able to have it my way, since I could order one anyway that I want and can have it delivered right to my door. The cheese part perhaps representing abundance or "fat".

The part about it being airborne makes me think a higher delivery or understanding and the sun a new dawn or new understanding. I'm not sure about the snow part yet or the advertisements and sales aspect of it.

Thanks for the insight!
Old 13-02-2014, 03:20 AM
neospiritualist

The clock flashing 1 caught my eye.

A rare occurance and opportunity will probably happen soon. It will be your only chance as it could be you are on the brink of something significant. However it may force you to compromise your ideals if you chose to go through with it. Based on the fact you accepted the pizza...small pizza...there is a great chance you will not take the opportunity when it manifests itself in the waking world. Choice. I wonder just what what exactly this may be about. Keep us posted. Im intrigued.
Old 13-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
I definitely feel that change is coming and sort of unfolding for me, so that makes sense.

I was leaning towards viewing the pizza part though as being able to have it my way, since I could order one anyway that I want and can have it delivered right to my door. The cheese part perhaps representing abundance or "fat".

but you ate the cheese. perhaps you will be meeting someone who thinks a bit different than you and you accept that and embrace it. not necessarily an eating habit, but rather a way of doing or thinking of things.

The part about it being airborne makes me think a higher delivery or understanding and the sun a new dawn or new understanding. I'm not sure about the snow part yet or the advertisements and sales aspect of it.

I think the advertisment part was just you trying to figure out what was happening in your dream and that was your first logical thought on it.

Thanks for the insight!

you are most welcome. like i said take what you like and leave the rest. and happy dreaming!!!
Old 13-02-2014, 03:01 PM
Tsuga

Hi Yaoughta,

The first thing that came to mind reading your list was No.4.
Maybe you were simply feeling cold, hence, the snow. An open door could also mean coldness as well.

No.6 could mean that the snow has something to do with your father (snow - man?).
Maybe something in your dream thoughts concerning your father was left unfinished. Perhaps the doorbell interrupted you.

These things may also explain the pajamas!

t.

Last edited by Tsuga : 13-02-2014 at 05:37 PM.
Old 14-02-2014, 02:15 AM
Master
Thanks all! I had recently received a bunch of dreams before this one where I was being taught certain wisdom on how to make things happen. It was amazing stuff. I started to use it and many good things have started to happen and I have felt a great shift, so perhaps this dream was indicating that big change.
Old 14-02-2014, 09:58 PM
peacelover

haha awesome stuff!