Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-04-2020, 03:06 AM
Nicholas D'Arezzo Nicholas D'Arezzo is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 70
 
When Deliberately Manifesting, You Have To Meet Your Miracles Halfway

Once upon a time, Buddha meditated under a fig tree for forty-nine days straight without leaving his seat. He had an epiphany after his long spiritual journey making him the enlightened one. What brought everything together, to make it an epiphany, was his realization that it’s all self-perpetuating. All the puzzle pieces of all the riddles came together with that one realization. This is a golden rule to always keep in mind when deliberately attracting.

What does self-perpetuating mean? It means it’s all you. We live in a light universe, and in this light-universe, there is light and the reflections of light. The rest is a cold, dark void. Our third-dimensional reality is a silhouette of the higher dimensional realities. In our third-dimensional reality we see the light, but in higher dimensional realities we are the light. A mirror reflects light in the third dimension. The universe reflects your inner light in the fifth dimension and higher.

Life can be complicated because everything becomes complicated when we put filters in front of our light. As I see it, we all have a plethora of self-created filters in front of our light. Those filters are your third-dimensional beliefs. Those filters limit the brightness and projection of your true inner light. However, that is of no concern to the universe because the universe is incapable of having a concern. The universe is just a dark void of mirrors. Therefore, the universe is going to reflect exactly what you project. The universe is going to reflect you, back to you, at every level of who you are. This includes, but is not limited to the reflection of your self-created filters, which are your beliefs.

From a universal standpoint, you manifest what you believe and attract who you are. You manifest experiences when you interact with the elements you attract. The elements you attract consist of people, places, and things. Without elements, you can’t have an experience. The elements you attract are the result of the beliefs you have about yourself. Therefore, whichever way you choose to look at it, the least common denominator will always be your beliefs. Every limiting belief you have is another filter in front of your light which compromises its brightness.

Because we are engulfed in a dark void filled with reflective surfaces, everything you experience is going to be a reflection of yourself. This is because you are the only light In this dark void of mirrors known as the universe. My point is, you must be the light that you want to experience having shined upon you. You must believe you can have the experience before you can have the experience. You must believe you are capable of attracting the elements required to have the experience you desire before you can attract the required elements. You must belong to the experiences and the relationships before you can attain them. In other words, you must be the person who has it in order to get it. I realize I come across as self-contradicting so I'll try to explain as best I can.

When you're attracting, you are doing so from a specific point of reference. Your reference point is comprised of your attitude, your beliefs, your intentions, and your overall awareness to name a few. That said, your life as you know it will never be more exciting than you. If you are a total bore of a person who cannot see the excitement that is out there, then life is not going to hand you an exciting life without any effort on your behalf. Let's face it; if you are bored, then you're boring at this point in your life. I believe that everyone can feel a spark and be exciting, but bored people look about for stimulus instead of looking within themselves where the light shines.

Just like with excitement, life will never give you more love than you think you deserve. There can be plenty of love surrounding you, but you won't feel it if you don’t let it in. If you don't love yourself, you will never understand how someone can love you. Instead, you will believe that others are trying to manipulate you to get something from you until those are the only types you draw in because you see that in everyone. You will have a permanent wall between you and everyone else.

Life will never be satisfying and abundant until you can appreciate what you have. It takes a wise person to know when to rest and appreciate the rewards of his or her labor. If you would like to buy the latest gadgets, cars, and home decorations, then do it because that's the lifestyle you genuinely enjoy and not because you are trying to win a race with the rest of society. Remember, there will always be someone who will top you. Don't wait until you reach the age of seventy to figure this out. Don't find yourself looking back, only to ask yourself, “What was I doing all this time? I could have been enjoying life, but instead, I was too caught up in the competition."

You will never be happy in any relationship until you are happy with yourself. This includes all relationships from romantic, to work, to friendship, and to the ones you call family. To reiterate, when I say "happy with yourself,” I mean content and satisfied. This contentment must be of yourself as a person and your contribution as a whole to the world. Your purpose in life is what you contribute to society and how you contribute it. You must love your purpose and to love your purpose, you must have a purpose. Otherwise, you will slowly find yourself yearning for something different. All the new relationships, toys, and getaways you can pursue will never fill the empty void inside you.

Within your most authentic desires, the bliss is not so much in getting the experience as it is in being the person who is a part of the experience who balances with life in a way that leaves you wanting no more or less. The goal is to find that part of who you are. The way to begin this journey towards the right direction is to look within yourself for the truth. Don't be the person who looks outside himself or herself for the truth.

People who look about and away from themselves live with an empty void in their lives. What they don't realize is if they seek truths outside themselves then they will find truths that don't belong to them. The more they dive into truths outside themselves, the more they lose themselves in everything else. They genuinely believe that if they can figure out what the content people are using to their advantage, then they too can obtain the same benefits. If this is you, then you need to know that the only real truth is your truth. Only you have your awareness, while everyone else has theirs. Therefore, because this is the only awareness you could ever have, then the only truth you could ever know is the truth as it relates to you.

Your truth may not be the truth for anyone else in this entire world, but it is the truth because it is your truth. One way to understand the concept of a personal truth is to ask yourself, “Where does cold end and room temperature begin? Where does room temperature end and warm begin? Where does warm end and hot begin?” Everyone has their own personal reference points and preference points according to their body. Every one of us is right. Also, every one of us is wrong from another's point of view. This is the case with many issues and opinions in our society. There will never be one solid truth, so don't chase rainbows trying to figure it out. That said, it is in your best interests to find your own truth. Once you know your own truth, you will know the real truth because you will relate to the world from a stable reference point.

You must meet your desires halfway. To be the person who belongs to the experience you desire is to meet those desires halfway. In other words, to manifest any desire, you must first be willing to pay its price. That price can only be paid by you, through your expression, which is a result of your true inner attitude deriving from the core of your true inner beliefs. This doesn't mean you can't manifest or attract without self-modifications, but you take a chance of attracting what you have always attracted in the past. Therefore, self-modifications should be taken into consideration when you are pursuing a completely different experience than you have yet to explore.


~Nicholas D’Arezzo~
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 7,735
 
Good Lord! That's a lot to have to read. Can you precis it a bit?

Like "Those filters are your third-dimensional beliefs."
Pray tell, what is a third dimensional belief?"

"You must meet your desires halfway. "

So, are you saying that if a desire is to respond to a challenge, a half-done job is a must, rather than completing it fully? Tell that to someone who's commissioned some work from me!

Thank you.
pax tecum.
.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Nicholas D'Arezzo Nicholas D'Arezzo is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 70
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Good Lord! That's a lot to have to read. Can you precis it a bit?

Like "Those filters are your third-dimensional beliefs."
Pray tell, what is a third dimensional belief?"

"You must meet your desires halfway. "

So, are you saying that if a desire is to respond to a challenge, a half-done job is a must, rather than completing it fully? Tell that to someone who's commissioned some work from me!

Thank you.
pax tecum.
.

Third-dimensional beliefs (relative to the post) is a taught belief. This is why we must all, one day, be "born again." We were born into circumstances we had no control over, however, we had to adapt to those circumstances in order to survive. After many years go by, we all come to a crossroad were we can continue to nurture those beliefs or we can become a new person according to beliefs that resonate better with us. This is the point were you must decide on how it is you desire to live. This is the point where you must also decide on the beliefs you must have, the characteristics you must have, and the habits you must obtain in order to "rhyme" with the type of person who could live such an existence. This post is a long dragged-out way of showing how important your "I am'ness" is and how you must find the person within you who can belong to the lifestyle you seek. Much like an equalizer, you must amplify some traits while drowning out some others. Some stay the same and some need tweaking.

As for your commissioned work, you are the skilled worker who advertises a job to do for a paid amount. You advertise, then do the job.....that's meeting a co-creator halfway to complete an experience in life. After that, you put the money towards building on your own personal experiences.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-04-2020, 12:09 PM
Native spirit Native spirit is online now
Super Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,000
  Native spirit's Avatar
I Have to say you like writing Chapter and verse if you cut it down you might get more of a reply,
plus what you type is all your own belief and other will disagree with you,
I have only skimmed through it and I disagree with most of it


Namaste
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 15,654
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
I Have to say you like writing Chapter and verse if you cut it down you might get more of a reply,
What I read was great. We've talked about this before - with so much interesting
stuff to say - online readers will miss this, cuz they want shorter, that's all.


"Every limiting belief you have is another filter
in front of your light which compromises its brightness.'' -Excellent!


"...self-modifications should be taken into consideration when you are pursuing
a completely different experience than you have yet to explore." - Most certainly. This is a reality check,
a practical 'How to', thank you.
:)



"...the only real truth is your truth. Only you have your awareness, while everyone else has theirs.
Therefore, because this is the only awareness you could ever have,
then the only truth you could ever know is the truth as it relates to you." -Never heard it put that way,
this could help, especially newbies to this that struggle with some things.


"There can be plenty of love surrounding you, but you won't feel it if you don’t let it in.
If you don't love yourself, you will never understand how someone can love you." - Ha, yet another great 2 sentences.



__________________
.,

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.







Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-04-2020, 03:09 PM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 7,735
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D'Arezzo
Third-dimensional beliefs (relative to the post) is a taught belief. This is why we must all, one day, be "born again." We were born into circumstances we had no control over, however, we had to adapt to those circumstances in order to survive. After many years go by, we all come to a crossroad were we can continue to nurture those beliefs or we can become a new person according to beliefs that resonate better with us. This is the point were you must decide on how it is you desire to live. This is the point where you must also decide on the beliefs you must have, the characteristics you must have, and the habits you must obtain in order to "rhyme" with the type of person who could live such an existence. This post is a long dragged-out way of showing how important your "I am'ness" is and how you must find the person within you who can belong to the lifestyle you seek. Much like an equalizer, you must amplify some traits while drowning out some others. Some stay the same and some need tweaking.
This seems to be about finding one's Self which means stripping off all the worldly baggage with which one was brought up. There are other routes. Pathworking is one such. Whatever the route it involves belief and acceptance of symbols and correspondences of some kind. The trick is to know what you have to do and critically question what you learn so you throw out rather than take in delusion. No use swapping one delusion for another.

Quote:
As for your commissioned work, you are the skilled worker who advertises a job to do for a paid amount. You advertise, then do the job.....that's meeting a co-creator halfway to complete an experience in life. After that, you put the money towards building on your own personal experiences.
A bit of a glib response. By sophistry you can claim this is what you meant. I didn't mention a co-creator - it could be any challenge without involving another party.

I think it's best left there, though. You have a viewpoint valid for yourself. Just that I find it a complicated way of considering the search for Self; in some ways counterproductive.

Statements like "Because we are engulfed in a dark void filled with reflective surfaces, everything you experience is going to be a reflection of yourself. This is because you are the only light In this dark void of mirrors known as the universe. " are nonsense - to me - because it obviously isn't true in the logical sense. Quite aside from I'm not engulfed in a dark void.... so you need to take care using "we" - substitute 'I' instead because it's true for you.

We are the sum total of our experience(s) arising from the act of being alive, interacting and assimilating experiences. You contradict yourself in your later statement: "If you are a total bore of a person who cannot see the excitement that is out there, then life is not going to hand you an exciting life without any effort on your behalf." which presupposes that the stimuli for experiences is independent of the person about to experience. If it were an entirely new experience (say for example, the act of sex) then the person has no experiential reference so it couldn't be a reflection of themselves. Or so it would seem.
.
This is why I'm wary of much of this new age material. It's riddled with contradictions, assumption and false logic.
Because I am the totality of my experiences isn't the same as the totality of experiences is me.
One has to ask these questions to validate what one is being persuaded to believe.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Nicholas D'Arezzo Nicholas D'Arezzo is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 70
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What I read was great. We've talked about this before - with so much interesting
stuff to say - online readers will miss this, cuz they want shorter, that's all.


"Every limiting belief you have is another filter
in front of your light which compromises its brightness.'' -Excellent!


"...self-modifications should be taken into consideration when you are pursuing
a completely different experience than you have yet to explore." - Most certainly. This is a reality check,
a practical 'How to', thank you.
:)



"...the only real truth is your truth. Only you have your awareness, while everyone else has theirs.
Therefore, because this is the only awareness you could ever have,
then the only truth you could ever know is the truth as it relates to you." -Never heard it put that way,
this could help, especially newbies to this that struggle with some things.


"There can be plenty of love surrounding you, but you won't feel it if you don’t let it in.
If you don't love yourself, you will never understand how someone can love you." - Ha, yet another great 2 sentences.





Thanks for the input!

Hey....we win some and we lose some. Sometimes I can get a good message across in less than 1000 words and connect with many. Sometimes I throw everyone off. Better luck for me on my next go-around... LoL
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-04-2020, 02:24 AM
Ewwerrin Ewwerrin is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 473
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
This seems to be about finding one's Self which means stripping off all the worldly baggage with which one was brought up. There are other routes. Pathworking is one such. Whatever the route it involves belief and acceptance of symbols and correspondences of some kind. The trick is to know what you have to do and critically question what you learn so you throw out rather than take in delusion. No use swapping one delusion for another.
Your true self is ever expanding and will never wait for you to swap ideas, as it is flowing infinite intelligence, ever expanding greater knowing, to you, at all times. Unconditionally. That is why you cannot effort or think your way into alignment.
Rather let go of thought, or allow emotion to guide thought, then the alignment becomes more easy and natural. As you let go of thought, such as in meditation, your greater knowing and your energy motional alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness is naturally restored. And you have to allow the alignment to be unconditional, energy motional, emotional, at the very source of all of your conditions.

That is why it is all about energetic allowance/resistance. Not the idea of allowance/resistance, but the true nature, as felt by your emotions, indicated by your emotions, true indicator of energy motional true state/degree of allowance/resistance. Alignment/discord.

Then you can focus and thus flow thought for the purpose of feeling good, which indicates the moreness of your natural alignment and allowance.

As you are inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness. Realisation is the name of the game. The revelation is there 24/7. As all of creation is loved unconditionally. Supported and guided unconditionally. By the ever expanding source of all creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

A believe is just a thought that you keep thinking.
__________________
Sharing my perspective and enjoying your sharing and our co-creating.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums