Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Law of attraction is faking it until you make it really works?

Using the law of attraction while faking it until you make it will NEVER WORK! why? you life is the reflection of you. so if you want to manifest anything you want in your life.

It has to feel true NOW not faking it. faking it means you fake your manifestation so life will fake your manifestations.Here's how you manifest with the law of attraction. first you visualize, everyone knows that.

this tool give you the ability to energize and be more clear about your desire to manifest.Then you have to act on it to create the manifestation. But if you fake the feeling of already having it, you will not be in the right state to create your desires.

And you also have to work on your "shadow self" as they will be things inside of you preventing from getting what you want like disbelief, bad trauma, behavioral patterns etc...to manifest faster than ever. first visualize, then put yourself in the state of what is the end result, then release any limitation related to that state.

here's an example so you can understand better.you want love but when you try to be in love with your self you remember something bad that happened to you. that will be a problem in your manifestation.you release that stuff, then put yourself back into the state and see if you still feel bad. doing so will expand your state into more self love.

and releasing the "bad" stuff related to that state will expand the state of self love.more real state of self love will bring more self loving people in your life because like Buddha said "where the attention goes energy flows."

so that's it. instead of faking it just be real pout yourself in the state that will give you the end result you want, then release the bad, expand the state and when the opportunity appears you will act because the end result feeling of getting what you want is real in you, so you'll manifest the right desire.

did this help?
let me know in the comment.
Thanks for reading!
Old 05-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

The term "faking it until you make it" is unfortunate in terms of manifestation. It suggests that we pretend something in the hopes that our pretence will become real.

Manifestation is not about faking the feeling of having something, it is more about clearly imagining how we would feel if our desire were to manifest, and then resting in that imagined feeling. This is not a fake feeling - it is an identification with a particular state of mind which is more conducive to eventual manifestation. There is a subtle difference.

Peace
Old 09-02-2020, 01:36 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Manifestation is not about faking the feeling of having something, it is more about clearly imagining how we would feel if our desire were to manifest, and then resting in that imagined feeling.
iamthat, I think the "clearly imagining how we would feel if our desire were to manifest and then resting in that imagined feeling."

The bolded part is what Richer meant about manifesting. Feeling it clearly that one desires and knowing that the feeling is true. He was saying that people who have doubts in their thoughts about things that they desire in a sense are "faking it", the desire won't manifest; cause the doubt puts the desire on hold in a sense, cause the space that doubt creates isn't aligned with the frequency of that desire.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
Yes, you cannot change that which you do not own first. So own your emotions, then you can change them, and then you can be do or have anything you so desire, because you can truely feel that way, and thus your life will reflect you what you offer energy motionally. Effortlessly naturally being and becoming evermore here and now all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 21-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Nice post i agree with a lot of it but i think fake it till you make it does work even if you dont believe in Law of attraction.

recovery.org science actually supports a “fake it till you make it” attitude. Studies show that faking a more positive outlook – pretending to be happy when not (“smiling through the pain”) has the effect of moving us in the direction that we are pretending to experience. They further determined that these changes extended beyond mere thinking and feeling, to impact the study participants’ physiology and subsequent behavior, producing real-world implications.

wiki "Fake it till you make it" (frequently 'til you make it or until you make it) is an English aphorism which suggests that by imitating confidence, competence, and an optimistic mindset, a person can realize those qualities in their real life. It echoes the underlying principles of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) as a means to enable a change in one's behavior. Or in other words: faith in one's self helps one's self improve."
Old 21-02-2020, 03:09 PM
Smile

I have enormous success with the LOA.
I have for decades when I called it belief, the power of belief, our power
and trusting
God wanted my good - as a Father would.
Having no doubt.

I smiled every day with complete confidence - when the economy was going down the tubes, thus, my businesses...and big overhead...
yet, I knew each month bills would be paid...was I faking it?
No, I was not looking at the world around me or the apparent situation --my focus was on trust and "It's on it's way".
And this is how all was paid each month with no effort on my part - and
ultimately, as many know, I was given $100,000 to simply get rid of my house mortgage....I smiled,
carefree for about 2 yrs before that..knowing it would all be taken care of.
Never had a worry or complaint to my friends...never.

There is 'faking it' ---and then there is not focusing on what 'is' (say, lack or back pain)---but rather
what you know is coming.
Give it a little time. Be happy ---'it's in the mail'.

Hope this encourages people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2020, 03:45 PM
Newbie ;)

cool story on the sucess with loa. fake it till you make it is like that lady form the secret were she says over and over "money comes easily and frequently" She says at first it feels like a lie but then it starts to take hold. Its an extremely powerful technique. The mind can be rebelous and stuborn and fake it till you make can overide that.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankS
cool story on the success with loa. fake it till you make it is like that lady from The Secret* where
she says over and over "money comes easily and frequently"
She says at first it feels like a lie but then it starts to take hold. Its an extremely powerful technique.
The mind can be rebellious and stubborn and fake it till you make can override that.
Oh, yes, that is shockingly powerful!
It reprograms the subconscious mind after while ----I mean the stories
I could tell!!!! From the early '80s!
My friends watch with their mouths open.

* A DVD you should watch for newbies to this!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-02-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Law of attraction is faking it until you make it really works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin
Using the law of attraction while faking it until you make it will NEVER WORK! why? you life is the reflection of you. so if you want to manifest anything you want in your life.

It has to feel true NOW not faking it. faking it means you fake your manifestation so life will fake your manifestations.Here's how you manifest with the law of attraction. first you visualize, everyone knows that.

this tool give you the ability to energize and be more clear about your desire to manifest.Then you have to act on it to create the manifestation. But if you fake the feeling of already having it, you will not be in the right state to create your desires.

And you also have to work on your "shadow self" as they will be things inside of you preventing from getting what you want like disbelief, bad trauma, behavioral patterns etc...to manifest faster than ever. first visualize, then put yourself in the state of what is the end result, then release any limitation related to that state.

here's an example so you can understand better.you want love but when you try to be in love with your self you remember something bad that happened to you. that will be a problem in your manifestation.you release that stuff, then put yourself back into the state and see if you still feel bad. doing so will expand your state into more self love.

and releasing the "bad" stuff related to that state will expand the state of self love.more real state of self love will bring more self loving people in your life because like Buddha said "where the attention goes energy flows."

so that's it. instead of faking it just be real pout yourself in the state that will give you the end result you want, then release the bad, expand the state and when the opportunity appears you will act because the end result feeling of getting what you want is real in you, so you'll manifest the right desire.

did this help?
let me know in the comment.
Thanks for reading!

Richer Morin,

I like your approach, which is very similar to what I've come to know and practice. As a matter of fact, the subject of your thread used to bother me greatly, until I finally understood the following, from the 1st reference:

You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it. To seek on the outside for that which you do not feel you are is to seek in vain, for we never find that which we want; we find only that which we are. And also: What you feel you are always dominates what you feel you would like to be; therefore, to be realized, the wish must be felt as a state that is rather than a state that is not.

And this is why! (See 2nd reference)

There are infinite versions of reality. There are infinite parallel realities, and they are all equally "real", though you experience only 1 version at any given moment. Shifting from one version to another is not really that unnatural or difficult, since you are doing it all the time anyway - billions of times every second. So it's not so much a matter of"making it happen". It's more a matter of directing or "steering" which parallel reality you shift into - at any moment. Shifting parallel realities is akin to films changing still-pictures 24 times per second, or video changing still-pictures 25 or 30 times per second. It happens so fast, that it creates the illusion of smooth continuous motion. When you shift to another version of reality, you become the "you" that already existed in that version. And the "you" in the version you just left, is still "real" and still "there".

Since EVERYTHING is CONSCIOUSNESS, and Since YOU are EVERYTHING.

Why is this so important?

Think about it. We've been taught to pay more credence to what we see with our physical eyes than what the IMAGINATION sees with its eye-deas! So we mistakenly fall into the trap of remaining blinded by what our physical eyes reflect...instead of understanding that the real power to change what our physical eyes see comes from reflecting eye-deas in your IMAGINATION. The unfortunate fake (upon ourselves) is allowing ourselves to be fooled into presuming that what we want is NOT available...instead of understanding that what you want has always been vibrationally available to experience (and this is the point) EVEN BEFORE YOU SEE IT!

It's just on a different channel of YOUR OWN experience...waiting for you to tune into it....NOW. If this were NOT true, you could not imagine it (see it as an "eye"-dea" in the first place). Your power is not based on a law of attracting what is not visible to your eyes (faking it), but is based on the law of vibrationally aligning to what is ALWAYS available and WAITING for you to do so with the eye-deas of your IMAGINATION. (see the "radio" and "frequency match" analogies in the 2nd reference).

Don't believe me? How did you get the idea that caused you to post it as this thread? You saw it vibrationally in your imagination your mind's eye)...THEN you chose to experience it AS this post. You chose the channel you're on (this thread)...and so did we! And different versions of us...did not! But ALL the versions exist now to choose. Experiencing this thread is not 'fake" is it? Well, neither are the versions of us that chose to experience something else, besides respond to this post.

What if another version of you had chosen to NOT initiate the imaginative act that resulted in us experiencing YOUR choice with you? Then you would not be reading this response to your post, because I would not have seen it in the first place!!

Infinite parallel realities, and they are all equally "real"!

Do you see?

Hope this, and the following references below, help you "change the channel" to enjoy EVERYTHING THAT IS WAITING FOR YOU TO TUNE INTO...now!

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#shift

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=78 Changing the IMPRESS-ion results in Changing the EXPRESS-ion

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=19 How is it possible to know your future?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 22-02-2020 at 12:46 AM. Reason: clarify inputs found
Old 23-02-2020, 06:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
The unfortunate fake (upon ourselves) is allowing ourselves to be fooled into presuming that what we want is NOT available...instead of understanding that what you want has always been vibrationally available to experience (and this is the point) EVEN BEFORE YOU SEE IT!

It's just on a different channel of YOUR OWN experience...waiting for you to tune into it....NOW. If this were NOT true, you could not imagine it (see it as an "eye"-dea" in the first place). Your power is not based on a law of attracting what is not visible to your eyes (faking it), but is based on the law of vibrationally aligning to what is ALWAYS available and WAITING for you to do so with the eye-deas of your IMAGINATION.

I was about to respond the what you said earlier but you edited it out of your post.what you had said was "Think about it. What is erroneously called "faking it" can only come from a perspective generated by not knowing that the non-preferred situation and the preferred situation...exist side by side AT THE SAME TIME....awaiting our OWN CHOICE to align OURSELVES to the preferred situation!"

Fake it till you make it is neither erroneous or unfortunate its a legitimate technique that is the basis for cognitive behavioral therapy. unless you are enlightened, done all the shadow ego work the op is talking about and free of the trappings of the mind there will be times that you are incapable of making that preferred choice even if you know that choice is available to experience, even if you know all things are possible becuase the minds gotten the better of you. also if you live in the dual world there will always be lows after each high. fake it till yo make it is a way to program the mind despite the inevitable lows. its a way to align yourself vibrationaly if you want to use that word with the situation you are seeking despite negative current circumstances as it described in the quotes i posted. i think its not always as simple as choosing to align ourselves to the prefered situation, if only it were that easy. hope that clears up the misunderstanding of fake it till you make it.