Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 23-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Master
am I making stuff up?

hi! I probably don't really know what a Light Worker is, but I just don't know where this would be more fitting so this might be the right place.

I just wanted to talk about something, it usually has to do with praying.
Most of it may come from little things I've heard of or learned, but I'm wondering if it's something beyond just that..
I've heard about a violet flame, that you can conjure/imagine and it is supposed to neutralize negativity, so it's a bit difficult for me to visualize things, but I try to anyways. Usually I just try this with negative thoughts or things like if I saw a spider/bug (mostly just centipedes are the other bug I can't stand, I'm not super scared of other bugs)

Another thing I heard about was a divine sort of white light, or maybe gold light, I don't know, that's supposed to be powerful and blessing.

one last thing is just the thought/repetition of the word love in my mind, tho it's not light lol just a word, but I started including the word love in my thoughts some time recently, I don't remember cuz now it's just second nature.. I feel I have a lot of negativity, so often when I'm thinking something negative I try and stop myself and pacify it with the repetition of the word love in my head

Now, what I'm wondering about, is some sort of feeling(s) that I get when I pray for someone or am trying to be sympathetic (in private, I'm not talking about showing my sympathy to them)
when I come across a person or situation that I think needs help, I pray, usually a quick prayer, and more of my focus is on sort of transporting a part of my heart to them... I close my eyes and clasp my hands, sometimes very tight if it's serious, and I guess it sort of feels like there's a connection between my heart and my eyes and that I can emanate this toward them and encompass their body in it. sometimes it seems as though the power or whatever it is I'm imagining I can feel is billowing out around them like a healing smoke or something..

I could just be being silly, or delusional, or this could just be what prayer is, or I don't know, but it seems kind of significant. maybe it's just love or simply common regard for fellow mankind?

well I better go before I write more paragraphs lol.. thank you for reading my post ♥
Old 23-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Henri77

Sounds good to me.

Your heart is one with "god" and what you do is allowing divine love to help others , as I see it, and you describe it.
By just permitting, rather than controlling what is shared (sent) in "prayer".

I do something similar btw, imagine or become one with some one and let the "divine" love-energy simply do what's needed.

But I try to gently focus on the heart rather than the mind when "asking" for love...it seems most healers do this.... as it releases the mind from making decisions or trying to control the process
but whatever works...

I too call on the christ light for purification, it comes as a beam-pillar of light.
And the violet light-(flame) seems commonly mentioned,,,

One teacher referred to a violet tornado that sweeps an area and purifies it, a room perhaps, as I've used it.

Seems you're quite aware of what is happening, and know what works for you.
Trust YOUR intuition-guidance on these things... as the best teachings come from within your heart.
Old 23-10-2012, 11:32 PM
MYFIGO

I pray for others too, sending love and hope for a happier and blessed life. I think it is a sign of you advancement spiritually that your thoughts gravitate around the well being of others instead of being self-absorbed.

I began doing this when I realized that if we truly believed that prayer works (and we all do in emergencies) we would never waste a moment in anger or worry.
Old 26-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Master
thank you both for your lovely posts.

as bad as this sounds, when I first heard about people using healing energy or whatever (maybe a year ago) and them just being the channel and not the source, I was like ah that's a jip.. I want to be that magic, not just a vessel for it.. selfish and egotistical yes.. but I suppose my ability to realize this indicates some progression.. and maybe it's just learning that God is a part of us all and we are all a part of God that has pacified me into being okay that I'm just a vessel.. but whatever it is I do know that I am very concerned about people and the predicament or plight of one person is enough to make me cry sometimes, so hopefully it's worth the trade-off that I might be a bit self-absorbed at times if I truly care about others that much too.. k perhaps tmi like usual lol but alas I can't help it..
*sigh* MYFIGO I am very much wasting my life in anger and worry
Old 26-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Quagmire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I want to be that magic

You are the magic. Our physical body might be the vessel for the magic that we are and are a part of, this does not mean we are a vessel ourself hope that makes any kind of sense.