Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Spencer T.

Time is only a specific perception on the physical plane which we inhabit. The number could have endless meanings. I have a personal belief that we have always been, merely our forms change. In other words we constantly are on a journey to progression. so we have always been but that state of being is not the same as we are now and the state we are in now will not always be as it is.
Old 19-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Jade F^lcon

I've met many who r of like mind, as in the believe in magick and energy. However I've only met 2 who believe very similar in the way that I do. Most have come and gone. But those 2 r very close to me and I to them. U will meet ppl along ur path. My advice is to ask the gods to send someone ur way. They will probly answer
Old 13-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Wisa'ka

Depends where I'm at. I'm glad everyone is not alike each other.
Old 13-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Administrator
Ive always been the black sheep in my family people didnt understand what i could do or say,i am myself all i can say is its a good job we are not all alike,heard of the saying Variety is the spice of life,its true we all bring in our own thoughts and experiences.

Namaste
Old 14-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Seeker
I have always been the outsider in my family when it comes to beliefs.I mean i believe:
That all living things besides humans have souls or spiritual soul.
That there is a Spiritual realm besides ours.
That spiritual deities do exist.
and i was born with a spiritual gift.
I have yet to met somebody else like me,but yet i feel more comfortable being around Pagans and Wiccas then some Christians since Christians like to judge you.
Old 14-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Toolite

I havent met one like me.. demonstrating all that I have but, I do encounter individuals that demonstrate in part and thats nice too..

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 16-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Seeker
i take it back i have met one person like me, she did not tell me much about her abilities.