Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-07-2020, 03:09 PM
Master
HARVEST TIME!

HARVEST TIME!!!! YEEEEHAAAA!!! THE LIGHT BLUE LIGHT HAS ARRIVED.

Oh ofcourse I can write in blue, DUH!
This is a desert, we need a tsunami up in here!
People cannot learn anything without water crystals. Now lets hope winter comes soon.
I only liked one tupac song in my life and that's about it. Was it "neighbourhood"? No! It was My Block! Oh my god nostalgia. Im gonna listen to it now!
There was still some good things in those good old days.
I would have never catched myself saying this if I didn't do this process, this is really good! I conquered my fear of the past! Hah! Yes!

Racism vibration CANCEL CLEAR BEGONE! I LOVE RAP! AND TUPAC, MY BLOCK!
WE'RE GONNA DO THIS YEAH COME ON! FOR MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pB_ZpCqMzs
Thank you tupac amaru shakur for everything that you've lived.

But I felt love and relief and I felt something good but then I lost the ability to identify my emotions. It is either grief or tears of joy. This is so strange. Paradoxical! New topic!

I used the navigation system as an analogy and the analogy somehow became actually spot on accurate. Because I had no doubt in what I was saying. This is good! This is very good!

The airplane flies! It actually flies!

This process of alignment is so powerful that it transcends time and space.
Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 16:05:11

My radio watch is shock resistant, water proof, G-SHOCK, MULTI BAND 6, CASIO. And I feel a knot in my stomach.
A piece of dust has magnetically attached itself to the top side of my smartphone that I am holding in my hands right now.
Thursday 2nd of July 2019, 16:14:25

I feel the need to puke. I have decided to slow my breathing. And take deeper breaths.
Thursday, 2nd of July 2019, 16:20:12