Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 16-05-2020, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
This is your perspective. Others will have very different perspectives.

Peace

This is certainly the case, I still make my point when I feel to make it.
Old 16-05-2020, 03:26 PM
Pathfinder
I like this analogy. I do this everyday and I'm king of my castle.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So I have to be a fake person in order to win friends and respect? No thanks, I'd rather be friends with someone who takes me for who I truly am. To be frank, I've had enough of that phony sh#t where I have to act contrary to my principles in order to get a date or to get people to like me. And then I'm not even speaking about depression and social anxiety, which makes it impossible to force a smile at will.

I'd like to add: Why would I even WANT to live up to such high demands of others?
It is a self contradiction that causes you to feel negative emotion. This has nothing to do about other people. You choose to feel good emotionally for yourself, by not denying how you feel emotionally, and pretending you feel otherwise, but by accepting the way you feel emotionally and understanding that this emotion is caused by your thoughts, that you have control over.

If you feel very bad, you cannot all of the sudden think pure positive thought. But you can focus on something in meditation, to stop all thought, including the thoughts you may be unaware you are having, if you succesfully and consistently focus for 17 seconds, the next expansion of your energetic thought patterns, will no longer expand from the thoughts of the past (which have been self contradictory), and thus you will feel emotional relief, indicating you have reached a greater state of greater allowed realisation and lesser state of self contradictory or energetically resistant thought patterns.

Now from here, it becomes easier to think thoughts of pure positive energy, non-resistant, high frequency fast moving high momentum freely flowing thoughts with no resistance, no self contradiction, they naturally feel very good when you think those thoughts. And as you do, they expand, every 17 seconds, where you begin to feel emotional evidence. And at 68 seconds mark of pure positive energy flowing through you, and coursing through your veins, physical manifestational evidence will appear that match you new found vibration of joy or extacy.

This is not about trying, but understanding the laws and science of how it works and how you create your own reality. And a desire to feel good, for YOURSELF not for other people. Your emotions are your own individual personal emotional guidance system, indicating the relativity between your energy motional state of being and that of your greater non-physical consciousness, source, soul, life force, life essence, whatever you wish to call it.

When these two are in alignment, you feel good. You cannot say "I dont wanna fake feeling good" because when you already feel good, there is no need to fake it. It would be very wise to accept your emotions as a guidance system, not as some kind thing that you have to cover and mask and put band aids on it or happy face stickers on it, and deny it. You cannot denie your emotions anyway. So accept them and own them, for you cannot change what you do not own. But this one is very easy to stop denying anyway. And also luckily, very easy to change. For your natural state of being is of joy and all you gotta do is interrupt the self contradictory thought patterns that prevent it, for just 17 seconds, as described above and then you will get emmediate emotional evidence of this fact.

And words do not teach, it is only personal experience that teaches. So how good can you focus, consistently, without interruption, on a sound or sight. And then feel your emotions before you do that and after you do that. If there is no relief, you have been distracted, or not able to consistently focus for atleast 17 seconds, without interruption/distraction. So basically, everyone on this planet is only 17 seconds away from total freedom, joy, bliss, love, empowerment, knowledge, whatever. It's very easy. Especially if you feel bad and you have powerful desire to feel good/better, you become that much better at focusing. And you can focus on anything that quiets the mind and doesn't encourage thought. Like a consistent sound. To make sure your awareness is completely focused and absorbed into it, so that you ensure, that you have no thought, for 17 seconds, consistently, the entire 17 seconds, not just a little bit here and there. Then you have succesfully learned how to meditate, release resistant thought patterns. And you can now have acces to unconditional joy, so you wont call it faking anymore, because you will feel the joy and anytime you don't feel it, it will be all your own personal choice. You can allow joy at anytime you so wish.