Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 12-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Guide
How can we experience non-duality in a human body on planet earth? I think the idea is fine but I also think it is an unattainable pipe dream. You will experience non-duality when you leave your human body for good, but as long as you are attached to your human body you cannot experience non-duality even for a moment.
Old 12-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
How can we experience non-duality in a human body on planet earth? I think the idea is fine but I also think it is an unattainable pipe dream. You will experience non-duality when you leave your human body for good, but as long as you are attached to your human body you cannot experience non-duality even for a moment.

... exiting human body ... the form as we see it, know it ...

The exiter is who ... let us say consciousness which was in occupation of the form

Consciousness is what ... nde says we still have thoughts ... meaning mind is there even if brain is not ... we have feelings, attachments ... meaning everything minus the form of human earth body

So we are still in duality ... only without form. There is still this and that ... separateness.

What is Non Duality then ... can we say it is the dissolved continuum wherein we are entwined in love as love Itself?

We can be as such in the here & now then, can we not?

Old 12-06-2019, 07:41 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

What is Non Duality then ... can we say it is the dissolved continuum wherein we are entwined in love as love Itself?

Yes we can.

Once one partakes of the liquid Light nectar of the Power of the Love Being, what else is there worthy of desire?
Old 14-06-2019, 12:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, this could be tricky but I'll try to answer this, words and concepts are very confusing as the term bliss is often used to describe our experience of spiritual states however it doesn't work here, Enlightenment is not an experience in the normal sense. If it was we would be outside of it observing. Enlightenment as I know it is to be totally absorbed and as such we are not concious because we have merged into the absolute. When we return to the here and now our feelings are kind of irrelevant in that they make no difference to the state. Once it happens you are changed at the very deepest level, the funny thing is that people think at Enlightenment they will get something when in fact something is removed. Hope this makes sense :)
Old 15-06-2019, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
...as long as you are attached to your human body you cannot
experience non-duality even for a moment.
Well, actually we can!!!
And way longer than a moment.

With that limit placed on it, ('you cannot'),
how could it happen...so it will be true, "you cannot".
In fact you may not ever research it, study it, ask many questions about it,
desire it or seek it, if that remains your belief.

I will tell you, I have, along with William Blake and others experienced more than once
A world in a grain of sand and all of existence within my body from head
to toe in an eternal embrace where there is no space or time...
usually called bliss...and it is.

Consciousness is an amazing thing because it can expand...expand to places unspeakable and vast
with beauty we don't have here on earth.

But, I'm talking as a person that has sat in stillness and silence for 46 yrs
on and off for
3-6 hrs a sitting...this doesn't necessarily happen everyday to your average Joe...

but it CAN as a glimpse, usually...maybe a moment of Cosmic Consciousness/Christ Consciousness...many names for it.

You don't have to be a Yogi...but it helps living that lifestyle...hahahaha, LOL, I must say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
...the liquid Light nectar of the Power of the Love Being, what else is there worthy of desire?
Any chance you would like to share more on this? Lol!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru