Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-01-2020, 02:17 PM
Guide
Past Life Dreams

I've been having a lot of dreams about my past life, I feel that this is what's happening to me because I look entirely different inside of these dreams. My hair is dark, my eyes are blue, taken place during the victorian times and there's this same gentleman with me. The name "Thomas" always seems to come to me. I love this name and anytime I hear this name I smile. How would I know if I had a past life experience inside of my dreams? Is there any signs that I should be looking for?
Old 30-01-2020, 02:25 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Enchanted!

Im replying to you cuz i named my fish Thomas whos 11 years old now. Synchronicity.

Since you have many dreams of your PL, before you sleep, you have to think of Thomas and ask to give you clues if it is a PL. Make sureyou have a journal to write things down so you dont forget.

If you can, look for a mirror in your dream so you know which times your dream is in.

Cheers
Old 06-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
Hello Enchanted!

Im replying to you cuz i named my fish Thomas whos 11 years old now. Synchronicity.

Since you have many dreams of your PL, before you sleep, you have to think of Thomas and ask to give you clues if it is a PL. Make sureyou have a journal to write things down so you dont forget.

If you can, look for a mirror in your dream so you know which times your dream is in.

Cheers

Thank you. I'm glad you named your fish Thomas.

The name is always on my mind. So I know there's a definite connection.

The name just came to me randomly and it never went away. I'll write down things in my journal. Thanks for adding in for me to look into the mirror in my dream. I'll add more details in when they come to me.
Old 06-02-2020, 06:01 PM
Pathfinder

Have you met anyone named Thomas in this lifetime?

No problem. Hope you find your answers soon and dont dream of goldfish hahah :)

Cheers

Last edited by traveler1001 : 06-02-2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:09 AM
hazada guess

I think this could well be a past life dream.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:23 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I think this could well be a past life dream.

Yes, I think the same thing. Because I felt as if I knew him. When I woke up, I was in shock and couldn't speak but everything seemed so real to me. Deep down, I felt like I always knew him.