Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-03-2020, 05:33 PM
Guide

Another possible past life dream

I believe that I have past life dreams....most of it isn't anything special. I do have spiritual gifts...much of it comes in dreams and prophecy. Again, most of it pertains to my life events that are upcoming...such as a new job, a move, vacation, visit from someone, ECT.

I've had a few past life memory bleed throughs....I believe my subconscious or spirit is intelligent enough to display a past life dream in black and white, or sephia color. It does this to show me it's a past life...as I never ever dream in black or white, or sephia...and only have done so a handful of times...and when it happens, the events are displayed in older times...for example, people riding horses, women wearing dresses, baby carriages that look like old prams, ECT.

Here's one I've never shared on here. It's important for me to say...that I do believe these are real, I've never been any one important...or famous. My past lives are very similar to my current life...I have even lived through similar events...my emotional state is often similar, as is my mental way of thinking. The only thing that seems different is the time, and spiritual perspective.

So here it goes...this dream takes place in a black and white color....and is approximately one minute long.

The door opens, and I run out with a group of other children into the school playground. The sky is getting dark, it's very windy, and it looks like a heavy storm is coming.
I run to the swing set...it's not exactly like the swings in my current life, from my grade school growing up in the 80s. This swings frame is very high...it's odd to me, looks old fashion...but very well built structurally. The frame is just very high. The wind is picking up...I look at the sky, it's getting darker. I look behind me at the school I just ran out of...there are approximately 10-15 kids who ran outside with me to play.

And it's not like the school I went to my whole life currently...it's a few stories high, made of brick, and is a perfect square...not very big... approximately 80-100 ft wide on each side. It's a perfect square...and a few stories high. I feel inherently, upon glancing at my school...that's it's the turn of the century...

The school is located on a block of land in the country side. I glance back up to the sky, because the wind is picking up pretty heavy....and at that second...a woman who is standing at the back entrance of the school, starts calmly yelling...or just in a louder voice...she says, "Alright recess is over, it's going to storm...let's go back in, everyone back in" I noticed she is wearing a long dress and has a bonnet in her head. She starts hustling the kids back inside..

I wake up at this point, right before I start to head back into the school.

This feels like an old memory...not in this life...but another. It feels like it belongs to me, it feels like it's mine from an earlier time. Im guessing my age to be around 9-11 years old. It seems familiar, but distant...it's very odd, yet not astonishing...to remember or see a real past life memory, in a dream. I also get the feeling...that I did not go to school too much longer after this...as if my education stopped early, around Junior high level... maybe 13-14 years of age.

I've always had issues with higher education in this life...and was not a great student, although smart and made honors a few times...I have never liked going to school...and regretted not finishing college in this life.