Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-03-2015, 04:52 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
kkfern, I feel like you wrote that from out of my own experience. Only the crows landed on the stop sign and told me don't to turn down that street and park and I told them to hush and did it anyway and lost track of time and the parking meter expired and I get the parking ticket. lol

Good writing. I'm glad you recorded the experience.
I find separating the worlds often difficult. Lately everyone (old friends and acquaintances) that have popped into my mind and I've wondered how they are doing have emailed me within 72 hours after many months of no contact.

Now did thinking about them cause them to sense me and think 'Hey I should write Crystal, it's been to long". Meaning I manifested their contact. Or did they think of me first and consider writing me and I being psychic picked up on their intention?
It's a chicken and egg scenario I might never solve. lol

Humanb there does seem to be more involved than just a mirror of our minds, we are after all bumping into other peoples creations too and far more influence than I can keep track of.
But there's also recognizable patterns when we remove ourselves from the egoiac structure and become the observer. I can almost smell it now when a shift is happening.
Sometimes its just the moon going full, or a far off storm, sometimes I don't figure it out till I check the local news and many times I felt the energy shift and have no idea what caused it, but it happened.

The mirror concept is deep enough. LOL Keep playing with it - we manifest our realities through the thinking and emotions we experience. Trust me on this. I'm just finally learning how to not manifest disasters and it requires a lot of changing belief systems and internal self talk to accomplish it. Seriously, explore it as deeply as you can - it's pretty mind boggling!

I suspect there's even more profound constructs that apply that make the mirror concept look pretty 101, but right now I've got my hands full just controlling my thoughts so that universe I see mirror the world I dreamed it was when I was a child - where magic happened everyday....The world was magic!
What if we are creating our whole life experience from the whole of our being and this is reality and our 'perception' of reality is an illusion?
Old 19-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
What if we are creating our whole life experience from the whole of our being and this is reality and our 'perception' of reality is an illusion?

I was just about to say this before I checked the next page!

I've had this feeling that I can't put in words for a long time, I'll try to explain it.

What if we are multi dimensional beings who have a infinite copies of our physical and mental self, with slight and major differences.
Then what if the perceiver by being who they are, evokes a certain being out of the infinite possibilities?
So, in essence.. We would live in our own uniquely created dimension with a bunch of other multi dimensional beings who aren't perceiving the same you.. Which is correct in a sense anyway.

I'm sure there's somthing there in that, it's just not easy to put in words the very thing I visualise in my head.
Old 19-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanb
I was just about to say this before I checked the next page!

I've had this feeling that I can't put in words for a long time, I'll try to explain it.

What if we are multi dimensional beings who have a infinite copies of our physical and mental self, with slight and major differences.
Then what if the perceiver by being who they are, evokes a certain being out of the infinite possibilities?
So, in essence.. We would live in our own uniquely created dimension with a bunch of other multi dimensional beings who aren't perceiving the same you.. Which is correct in a sense anyway.

I'm sure there's somthing there in that, it's just not easy to put in words the very thing I visualise in my head.
Not sure what you mean by multi dimensional beings or what the infinate copies are?

I'll have to give you my ideas and see if we can both get a picture. Like you said, it's difficult.

I believe we are multi dimensional beings in that we are never 'one' thing all the time. We play roles and we act and react differently in different situations. Sometimes we are nice, sometimes nasty, sometimes courageous and sometimes afraid and all the rest. In my thinking these are the infinite possibilites of who we can be at any given moment. Going from that point it stands to my reasoning that if we create sometimes, then we create all the time. We can't switch it on or off.

I also think we do live in our own uniquely created dimension experienced through our perceptions and perspective/beliefs etc that aren't neccesarily built into the greater reality, not real in other words. However, I do believe there is a syncronicity that connects all those worlds/dimensions either positively or negatively, depending who you are. I also think that everything we perceive is a reflection of ourselves and this is how our experiences are created.
Old 19-03-2015, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru

Yes!

And No.

Allow me to explain what I mean.

This perceptional reality IS REAL.
The 3rd dimension Does exist and we are experiencing in via the body vehicle and there is a Rule set which makes this the 3rd dimension (the physics of this Dimension)
The Illusion is in believing that this is the Only Dimension and that space stretches out only Linearly (like how our space vehicles report back with photos of the cosmos) and that time is linear.

However this is just one dimension and one rule set and we are NOT BOUND to it.
Quick example. Take World of Warcraft or any other video game based on world setting where you build a character to enter it. This is an artificial One dimensional reality. And it has a rule set determined by pixels, computer programming. However in that setting we can become deeply immersed, to the point we are no longer aware of the 3rd dimension, we can also forge deep lasting friendships there which can transcend into the third dimension and meeting that person face- to face.
So we can experience even while in body both a 1st dimensional and 3rd dimensional existence.

Now let's jump to 4th and 5th dimension - these are the astral realms and angelic realms and we actually do interface with them also in limited ways.

The Illusion comes in in the pre-awakened mind that we can only communicate with other dimensions at best but can not GO to them while in a 3rd dimensional body. (That is if we can even believe they exist that is.)

The Greater Reality is that we do not even know how many dimensional realities exist but that we can go to as many as we can raise our energy and vibration enough to match and thus enter. Once there we can interact with its citizens living in that dimensions Rule Sets to the extent that we've opened access to our Eternal Self and can allow it to Operate the consciousness. (and there are problebly a bunch of other influences here too which determine this but I do not understand them)

We can leave our Body's physical and for limited periods of time visit other dimensions, time lines, parallel realities and such. This is not conjecture - this is first hand experience.

The Illusion is in Believing we are bound to the rule set that the physical body is bound too, meaning this particular 3rd dimension. The body is just a vehicle and just as we can get out of our car and enter a building and meet people - we can get out of our bodies and enter other dimensions and interact with the beings there.

So it's not that this reality we perceive daily is an Illusion - its not, but its not the only Reality and those many other realities also exist right here overlapping invisible on this reality. Just as the headlights on the car at night only illuminate a partial reality that we drive through - so do our 5 senses only illuminate part of the reality we exist in.

I tell you this not from a place of wishing it were so, or conjecturing it might be so, but from an experiential reality which experiences it first hand as being SO.
Old 20-03-2015, 01:59 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yes!

And No.

Allow me to explain what I mean.

This perceptional reality IS REAL.
The 3rd dimension Does exist and we are experiencing in via the body vehicle and there is a Rule set which makes this the 3rd dimension (the physics of this Dimension)
The Illusion is in believing that this is the Only Dimension and that space stretches out only Linearly (like how our space vehicles report back with photos of the cosmos) and that time is linear.

However this is just one dimension and one rule set and we are NOT BOUND to it.
Quick example. Take World of Warcraft or any other video game based on world setting where you build a character to enter it. This is an artificial One dimensional reality. And it has a rule set determined by pixels, computer programming. However in that setting we can become deeply immersed, to the point we are no longer aware of the 3rd dimension, we can also forge deep lasting friendships there which can transcend into the third dimension and meeting that person face- to face.
So we can experience even while in body both a 1st dimensional and 3rd dimensional existence.

Now let's jump to 4th and 5th dimension - these are the astral realms and angelic realms and we actually do interface with them also in limited ways.

The Illusion comes in in the pre-awakened mind that we can only communicate with other dimensions at best but can not GO to them while in a 3rd dimensional body. (That is if we can even believe they exist that is.)

The Greater Reality is that we do not even know how many dimensional realities exist but that we can go to as many as we can raise our energy and vibration enough to match and thus enter. Once there we can interact with its citizens living in that dimensions Rule Sets to the extent that we've opened access to our Eternal Self and can allow it to Operate the consciousness. (and there are problebly a bunch of other influences here too which determine this but I do not understand them)

We can leave our Body's physical and for limited periods of time visit other dimensions, time lines, parallel realities and such. This is not conjecture - this is first hand experience.

The Illusion is in Believing we are bound to the rule set that the physical body is bound too, meaning this particular 3rd dimension. The body is just a vehicle and just as we can get out of our car and enter a building and meet people - we can get out of our bodies and enter other dimensions and interact with the beings there.

So it's not that this reality we perceive daily is an Illusion - its not, but its not the only Reality and those many other realities also exist right here overlapping invisible on this reality. Just as the headlights on the car at night only illuminate a partial reality that we drive through - so do our 5 senses only illuminate part of the reality we exist in.

I tell you this not from a place of wishing it were so, or conjecturing it might be so, but from an experiential reality which experiences it first hand as being SO.
I can understand how you have created this picture and it is true for you. However, I prefer to (re)search that which we are all experiencing as a whole in the here and now. If there is something to discover it is already here.