Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 18-03-2019, 04:54 AM
Master
Do you ever get the feeling you are being dragged into something nasty?

"The souls get sucked into the evil corruption."

There is definitely a very negative force "out there" which drags us down. I am not sure what the force actually is, but I am sure it is there. In many ways it does figure - because from the age of about 21 we all start growing old and slowly dying.

What is this negative force which has a grip on us? What is "growing old"? It could even be more sinister than simply growing old. It feels morally bankrupt.

I certainly feel a force dragging me down. Do you?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-03-2019, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza

There is definitely a very negative force "out there" which drags us down. I am not sure what the force actually is, but I am sure it is there. In many ways it does figure - because from the age of about 21 we all start growing old and slowly dying.
From the second you are born you begin to age that's life not a ' negative force '
Old 18-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Master

Quote:

There is definitely a very negative force "out there" which drags us down. I am not sure what the force actually is, but I am sure it is there.
I don't feel a force dragging me down, I'll shortly be 81 and get out of bed in the mornings looking forward to another day in this fascinating world.

There is no 'evil corruption' there is only you.
Old 18-03-2019, 07:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I don't feel a force dragging me down, I'll shortly be 81 and get out of bed in the mornings looking forward to another day in this fascinating world.

There is no 'evil corruption' there is only you.
Well said Busby, nobody drags you down except yourself if you allow others to interfere in your life.
You and you alone are responsible for your own happiness.
Old 18-03-2019, 04:39 PM
janielee

Quote:

There is definitely a very negative force "out there" which drags us down. I am not sure what the force actually is, but I am sure it is there
The "world" as you experience is our internal world - our thoughts, perceptions, feelings.

Change the mind, change the world. Choose a more positive thought, choose optimism, choose happiness.

JL
Old 28-04-2023, 07:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Honza, I feel it too. I feel like a pawn in a crazy game of good and evil. And my soul is in the middle of it all.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:08 AM
Master
To me, life is a journey.
You get out of it what you put in to it.

I am planning on going back to a place where I was very adventurous. To me, nothing like getting lost and in some cases, the only language the people spoke was Chinese, was something my soul enjoys doing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-05-2023, 02:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster68
Honza, I feel it too. I feel like a pawn in a crazy game of good and evil. And my soul is in the middle of it all.

Foster68,

What you and others feel is the sense of being stuck or being trapped. To break free of that requires courage and faith. My go to thought for that is this: “If you want to walk on water you have to get out of the boat…”
Old 04-05-2023, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster68

The thing is, there probably is a great battle between good and evil going on. There are those that completely deny it, but to me it is real. The trick is to find safety in the thick of it all. That may mean one has to save oneself and put no.1 first.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Quote:
The thing is, there probably is a great battle between good and evil going on.
The trick is to find safety in the thick of it all.
That may mean one has to save oneself and put no.1 first.
Yes...their is a spiritual battle between the ears...many have talked about that and written books on it. :)
And yes, put No. 1 first ...of course, that is diff for people;
to me when I read that I only thought, '' Yes, God ''...that is my safe place, my No. 1.
(Not because, I'm perfect or some goody-goody, people say to me with snark..it's out of desperation ...
like grabbing a life preserver when you fall over board!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru