Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-03-2019, 07:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
neil--r6r6r..hello...I have always read your posts through out the entire forum. And i find myself here at this post, wondering if i am correct in understanding that you are suggesting that there is only one universe.."a spiritual universe".

Hi Neil, I did not use the word spirit or "spiritual" in this post, so not sure why you reach that conclusion, however, Ive clearly laid my perceptional discernment regarding the most accurate definitions of the word spirit{ 1, 2, 3 and 4 } and soul{ biologic } in other threads here tat SF.

And are you suggesting that all of the galaxies and their contents are formed from the seemingly invisible matter of the one spiritual universe.

I did not use the word "galaxies" but of course they are inherently included in the word 'Universe - Uni-V-erse that i did use.

Quote:
And that these untold many galaxies and their contents are all located within the one spiritual universe, which is quite obviously large enough to also house what everyone refers to as heaven, without any of the galaxies being anywhere near the said Heavens, so that said Heavens and galaxies will not impinge on one and other.

I did not use the word "heaven" in my post so you've gone off on another topic with my having any idea what this "heaven" of yours is specifically / exactly.

Quote:
If you can, will you be able to reply in layman's terms...so to speak...ta Neil

If there is a laymans term for the word multi-dimenions, I'm not familiar with it, nor would I know why such word should be use instead of multi-dimensions or multi-dimensiona.

Best if you address specific line-by-line comments by me that you need assistance with.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 05-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Multi-dimensional exists as a metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and not as any actual, realized occupied space coin.

Until we can grasp, and acknowledge-to-self, the differrence between occupied space coin{ something } and a conceptual coin{ something } were doomed to believe in a false, occupied space of multi-dimensions, of which we have no evidence they exist.

We have mysteries, that are difficult to answer ergo people reach out for abstract, metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/conceptual scenarios irrespective of how illogical, irrational or lack of common sense occur.

Ex why does speed of radiation appear the same to all observers irrespective of their speed towards or away from the radiating photon?

Driving home the other night I once again ran this one through my mind and had some new thoughts in those regards that relate to my numerically derived geometric torus with inversions that result in an internal sine-wave pattern /\/\/\/\/ topology.

/\/\/\/\/\/--->|-----(observer)---->|<-----/\/\/\/\/\/\/

speed of radiation{ photon } ----->|----( * i * )--->|<---speed of radiation{ photon }

photon speed towards------>|----away from--->(* i * )---towards--->|<----photon speed towards

----->|------------>---------->|<-----------

My latest thoughts on the above semi linear scenario is that when we observe the photon it is not from a linear pathway from the source{ ex the sun or flashlight }.

My latest thoughts is that the photon appears to us from a direction that is at 90 degrees to the source and that will help to explain why speed-of-radiation is a constant irrespective of speed-of-observer.

Here below I'm attempting to show that the overall sine-wave pattern o of photon is linear but that pattern is a resultant of the top peak and peak of trough occurring from the sharp inversions -----ergo at 90 degrees--- from postive peaks of surface of Space Torus positive and negative curvature.

---------( ) gravitational positive surface of torus ( )-----------------------

.............................photon..v.............

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

..............................photon...^...................

-------)( dark energy negative surface of torus )(----------------------------

Seriously, if we want to think outside of the conventional box of wisdom if we to understand how a photon can be constant to all observers irrrespective of their speed and direction. There is much more complexity to be considered in the above. This is just my minimal first rough draft for considering alternative ways of thinking about why photon is always a constant to the observer.

Think of multi-dimensions being the surface of the gravitational ( ) and dark energy )( surface of Space torus and our 3D reality as the resultant internal sine-wave of Time, to torus tube sine-wave of associated reality.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} Metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) and metaphysical-4 dark energy )( may be considered beyond our our observed reality ergo beyond our observed 3D, yet they are still within context of 3D, its just we do not observe{ quantise } them. Ok?

2} remember the basic 4th spatial dimension{ 'd' } is just the 45 degree, volumetric diagonal 'd' of a cube{ XYZ } ergo 'd' exists within confines of cartesian XYZ{ 3D }. Ok?

3} Fuller reconsidered dimensions as powers as in mathematical powering as motions of spin, orbit, expand-contract etc were powerings. Mathematically powering of shell growth of cubo-octahedron composed of spheres{ vertexes } have layers of concentric shells of events but the whole is withing context of 3D. See LINK

He also considered powering as 4D being spatial four surface openings of tetrahedron, perpendicular to the 4 diametrically opposing vertexes as the basis set of points of consideration for all 3D existence.

I re-read this post and fully realize that in #1 you are refering to, of a thought.

And in #2 you are refering to a falseness of multi dimensional ideas.

And in #3 people concluding unfounded thoughts/ideas

Or so it seems, and I still might not be quite on the money...smiles

And so as it turns out your post refers to something different compared to what i had been thinking of, so I will leave it here.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
r6r6r
I was probably looking at this upside down.(from a delusional dimension)
I would tend to agree with Neils statement.

Hello ImthatIm..
I will keep this post short as it is of topic, I miss interpreted the meaning of the original post.
However, I 100%percent disregard anything to do with the galaxies, their contents including the Earthly flesh form as sentient intelligent conscious entities...(Not that this thread alluded to that)..And only regard them as a nessesity and essential for sentient intelligent conscious entities...("us, the spiritual Soulself")...to reside and interact on/in this organic planetry system..."for reasons" that i will not be delving into in this post.

However, yes i know/believe that there is only one universe as i mentioned, and that it is of a "Spiritual/Soul" kind, so to speak.
And that all matter ie- galaxies and heavens are all constructed of that seemingly invisible Spiritual/Soul matter and are all residing somewhere within as distant neighbours and of differing densities, and also within/of the same realm of existence.

As always, for anyones considerations...SMILES from me.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:56 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

I should make a correction and clarification, since my post was a copy and paste from another forum thread.

Multi-dimensions merely means two or more dimensions and of course humans observed 3 spatial dimensions and 1 time dimension or power.

I should have said hyper-dimensions instead of multi-dimension. Sorry if that was misleading, incorrect, false, in error etc.

Yes Uni = one and we live in only one Universe, that, can be the sum-total of many verse's but they are all connected at minimum by gravity if not also dark energy so a sum-total is still one finite Universe of many connected multiverses.

They are not hyper dimensions and Ive tried to be clear on that point, that, teh closet we come to hyper-dimensions is with metaphysical-3, gravity and metaphysical-4 dark energy.

The Cosmic Trinity is really rather simple, as long as we dont approach it with a lot of preconditioned cojncepts.

.." what interferes most with my learning is my education"....A Eisnstein or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I re-read this post and fully realize that in #1 you are refering to, of a thought.

And in #2 you are refering to a falseness of multi dimensional ideas.

And in #3 people concluding unfounded thoughts/ideas

Or so it seems, and I still might not be quite on the money...smiles

And so as it turns out your post refers to something different compared to what i had been thinking of, so I will leave it here.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 06-03-2019, 06:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Yes Uni = one and we live in only one Universe, that, can be the sum-total of many verse's but they are all connected at minimum by gravity if not also dark energy so a sum-total is still one finite Universe of many connected multiverses.

They are not hyper dimensions and Ive tried to be clear on that point, that, teh closet we come to hyper-dimensions is with metaphysical-3, gravity and metaphysical-4 dark energy.

The Cosmic Trinity is really rather simple, as long as we dont approach it with a lot of preconditioned cojncepts.

.." what interferes most with my learning is my education"....A Eisnstein or something like that.

Understood...But I still do not swallow the thought of multiverses...I mean what possible purpose could they serve other than saving space.

However the one universe is so unimaginably mega sized that there would be no need for multiverses, and that every thing in creation can be housed within the one universe with still unimaginably mega ample space left over.

In my mind, multiverses would not be situated side by side and are more than likely enmeshed within one and other...but I may be incorrect in that.

I am a total believer in a creator entity of love and care for the sentient beings in his universe, and this creator entity is "ALL HOLY AND ALL LOVING AND ALL MERCIFULL" And would not cramb multiverses all enmeshed within one and other. Because the land areas in each individual verse would more than likely pass through one and other...And also so to would the people on those enmeshed land masses.
Each of those multi verses could not be of the same density as each other...And as i am led to believe the concept of multiverses is absolutely not nessesary in a spiritual universe that is so unimaginably mega sized.

I also do not believe in worm holes, that are said to aid quick travel throughout the universe...JUST SAYING..SMILES
And I have reasons as to why regarding that concept.

Even in the Summerlands (lesser heavens)& the Holy Kingdom, there are no realms/spheres that are not visible to one and other. However all realms/spheres numbering from the first through to the last, do preceed each other, but persons of lower spheres can not traverse into high spheres as they can not withstand the intensities of higher spheres, untill they have progressed in quality of Soulself.
Each sphere has invisible soft borders between them.....
.......JUST THOUGHT I MIGHT ADD THIS LAST PARAGRAPH....Neil.
Old 07-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Understood...But I still do not swallow the thought of multiverses...I mean what possible purpose could they serve other than saving space.

Universe has no purpose, ergo a Universe composed of connected, smaller local universe's also has no purpose even if they exist.

Inviolate cosmic laws/principles the same in all local universes' if they exist.

..."3} spirit-2, as occupied SPACE Universe aka Uni-V-erse of observed Time aka reality/energy via fermions, bosons or any aggregate collection thereof ex atoms, ".....

3 kinds Electron

3 kinds of anti-electron
-----------------------------------------------------------
3 kinds of neutrino

3 kinds of anti-neturino
---------------------------------------------------------
3 fundamental kinds of quark ergo 18 flavors{ 3 * 6 }

3 fundamental kinds of quark ergo 18 flavors{ 3 * 6 } totals 36 flavors of quark { 3 * 12 }
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 * 3 = 9 possible kinds of gluon although only 8 are manifest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 kinds of regular//symmetrical and structurally stable polyhedron{ tetra{4}hedron, octa{8}hedron and icosa{20}hedron }
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 kinds of complex human chromosome X, x and y
...3a} Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, positive shaped ( ) Gravity ( )

...3b} Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, negative shaped )( Dark Energy )(

( Uni ) - V - )erse(

V is spirit-2 occupied space reality as our Observed Time particles that all are associated with a sine-wave patterned topology /\/\/\

V{ >< } is the inversions from the peak of Gravity and Dark Energy as associated with a ( ) Space - vTime^ - Space )( torus (><)(><).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 fundamental kinds of occupied space

--Gravity ( )
--Observed Time /\/\/
--Dark Energy )(