Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-02-2019, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky

I suppose what I'm saying is, in order to heal it wouldn't I need to consciously know what or where it stemmed from to know what approach to take in healing the root cause?

Hi,

My understanding is that Self Love is required for true healing. How you go about doing that does not matter in my view.

The root cause for all trauma is a lack of compassion and self love. The specific event which causes the issue does not need to be known as I see these things.

What is very hard to describe to those who study this subject is that the intellectual appreciation for it is not really that helpful. I often wonder when the theraputic industry will evolve their practices in treating their patients. For the focus has been to go to the subconscious to better understand what has happened. There is no effort made to go to the super conscious for guidance on healing. That being the higher self.

True self love is the answer. The lack of it creates all kinds of issues.

Any way I hope my thoughts on this are not completely ignored by our intellectual desire to understand things which often can not be logically known.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Deactivated Account
Animals, especially dogs are better healers than psychologists and so-called light healers with said mystical powers. Never in a billion years will I let a human help me with this.
Old 25-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Guide

John,
You mention the super conscious or higher self...I think I may have read about accessing the super conscious through hypnotherapy in a book I read online called Oddysey of the Soul. I will have to go back and double check but I believe this couple developed a method for accessing the higher self in a session.

Either way, I've never experienced a hypnotherapy session of any kind but I thought if I tried it might give me some answers. Like SlayerOfLight said, I don't have faith in a psychologist to help me work this out. I do want to move forward and not dwell on connecting the dots to past events so at this point I will accept that I've only gotten this far recognizing a pattern on my own and try to approach things from a different perspective as they arise. If I find myself attracting similar situations that make me feel the same emotion I'll just breathe through it and handle it differently i guess.
Old 26-02-2019, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
John,
You mention the super conscious or higher self...I think I may have read about accessing the super conscious through hypnotherapy in a book I read online called Oddysey of the Soul. I will have to go back and double check but I believe this couple developed a method for accessing the higher self in a session.

Lucky,

Hypbotherapy is not the best way to reach the higher wisdom you carry. Books on channeling and Conversations with God would be more helpful as I see these things.

That couple may well have developed a method similar to the ones used by millions of others. There is a saying that 'those who seek' such a thing will find it. For we are all essentially spirit beings with the knowledge of all things within the self.

John

Old 26-02-2019, 04:07 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
There is no effort made to go to the super conscious for guidance on healing. That being the higher self.

True self love is the answer. The lack of it creates all kinds of issues.

Any way I hope my thoughts on this are not completely ignored by our intellectual desire to understand things which often can not be logically known.

John

Hi John

1. How do you define true self love?

2. How did you develop it?

3. How is it manifest?

4. What are some of the key blockages?

JL
Old 26-02-2019, 07:37 AM
Master
Hello JL,

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Hi John

1. How do you define true self love?

It is the experience of self discovery. The choice to invest in loveing all that you are. The divine and the various human aspects of myself.

Quote:
2. How did you develop it?

Practice mostly. Finding ways to have compassion and understanding for human concerns and their consequences. A dedication to trust and discover why my divine guidance is always given for my highest good.

Quote:
3. How is it manifest?

Mostly by having a worry free life. Living in a state of calm and confidence even when concerns within me surface.

Quote:
4. What are some of the key blockages?

JL

The human intellect. The logical thought process is in 3/4 dimensional awareness all the time. It resented and rejected my intuitive and instinctual wisdom until my compassion for its way of being was properly expressed by me. I found this to be a long process. Most of us are never able to get the brain to compliment our desires and wishes and work with us on what I call authentic self empowerment.

John

Old 26-02-2019, 03:55 PM
janielee

Thank you kindly John
Old 26-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Master

Lucky, you don't have to remember what caused the trauma. And I agree with John 100% you just have to love the you that went through it. The you back then. That little boy/teen/man/ that experienced it. And promise that from this day forward you will never let anyone harm him again. Explain you (the adult you now) weren't able to protect him back then but it will never, ever happen again.

In further explanation, the boy/teen/man that went through it back then stopped growing and maturing. So you have to picture him as he was back then.
Old 28-02-2019, 03:39 AM
Quote:
...but my question is, if the trapped emotion surfaces as a memory of the event
Then, good, tell those people off in your mind...scrrrream at them (when you're alone) that
they had no right to treat you that way...
imagine
wringing their necks...get all your pain out at them, in your mind, eyes closed....really picture them.
if you are a puncher...punch a big pillow...and scream at them...get the hate out, the anger out, the injustice out of your system.

Reprogram the memory... that you told them off....walk away in your mind the winner. "So there you pieces of..."

Or not.... Worked well for me. Then, you have the forgiveness phase.
Whole other step.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2019, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder

Have you heard of EMDR? I havent tried it but really want to. Sacred plant ceremonies is a way that works for me, buried emotions surface then can be released.