Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-12-2018, 12:19 AM
Master

Reading for angelic star
I've changed your question slightly - wasn't sure how to 'encourage' something that has happened in the past, but no biggie :)

"Any words of positivity in terms of my interactions with L in past two years and more"

* RWS
Hermit, 7 of Cups, King of Wands rev, 9 of Pent rev

Is this is relationship that soured at some point? Hermit is the first card to pop up, indicating that this is a relationship that has caused you at tiems to really go off by yourself and reflect. This and the 7 of Cups make me think that the most positive, healthy outcomes from L crossing your life has been that it's made you think about what you want in your life; as the people around us tend to influence our choice of values/beliefs/inspirations etc. You may know now that in order to attract certain things to your life, you need to move in certain directions and not others. The sense of "I'm not going to do ___ in the future, because I know where that goes and don't want that anymore" comes through.

Moving forwards, I'm wondering how much interaction you plan on having with L as 9 of Pent rev seems to indicate you'll be too busy - and yet we are never truly too busy to stay in touch with loved ones. I'm still seeing some communication with L, but it doesn't seem to be too frequent.

Next reading for tealily
I feel rock-bottom career wise!
Hopefully this is just a temporary phase... but right now I am very frequently feeling I'm ready to give up and just walk away from all the clinical stuff.
Q: What hope can you offer me regarding my clinical career in 2019?
(if the cards indicate that I walk out, I'm okay with this)
Old 29-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Master

Tealily I used the Greenwitch and wisdom oracle decks.
Change is inevitable and its best to flow with it (Lord of the shadows). The world tree shows the outcome of these changes to be positive. End of one phase and the beginning of a better one. But before that there must come an understanding of patterns that don't seem to work for you at the workplace. Who are the people who have supported you. stick to what has worked for you in the past.Even if it seems a repetitive cycle, you are at a better vantage point now to make sense of things. Accept the changes and lessons, better things are coming up.

Next reading for Moon: How best should I deal with an aggressive person at the workplace?
Old 01-01-2019, 04:19 AM
Master

Thanks Moon! Looking forward to changes and positive outcomes.

Reading for Moon:
6 of Wands
Them - 9 of Swords rev crossed by Hierophant

The minute I see the 6 of Wands, the Michelle Obama comment of "when they go low, we go HIGH" comes to mind. The impression being given here is that the other person has their own demons they are currently struggling with - doesn't justify what they're doing but an acknowledgement that you're the more emotionally mature one here. Continue acting with maturity and eventually, you're going to come out top in the long run.

Next reading for tealily
I have to move soon; is my next home likely to be in:

1) SY
2) P
3) SM
4) SK
5) W?
Old 01-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Thanks Moon! Looking forward to changes and positive outcomes.

Reading for Moon:
6 of Wands
Them - 9 of Swords rev crossed by Hierophant

The minute I see the 6 of Wands, the Michelle Obama comment of "when they go low, we go HIGH" comes to mind. The impression being given here is that the other person has their own demons they are currently struggling with - doesn't justify what they're doing but an acknowledgement that you're the more emotionally mature one here. Continue acting with maturity and eventually, you're going to come out top in the long run.

Next reading for tealily

1) SY
2) P
3) SM
4) SK
5) W?
Thank you Tealily. I will try and remember what you have said. Really needed the advice right now.

Next reading for tealily

1) SY
2) P
3) SM
4) SK
5) W?[/quote]
Old 06-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Master

My pendulum says in SY and SK is most likely tealily.
In Tarot cards I got 5 cups fr SY, Patience/temperance for P, 2 pentacles for SM, 7 cups and Temptation/Devil for SK, and wasn't really getting a card for W, finally got 5 swords for W. I would go for SY , the first option. As a clarifier for it I got ace cups. I would say the first option seems the one that will prove emotionally healing and satisfying for you. I hope this helps.

question for Moon: How good are the two projects I am looking at for me? The first is option F and the second is option I. Are both working hard at?
Old 11-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
In Tarot cards I got 5 cups fr SY, Patience/temperance for P, 2 pentacles for SM, 7 cups and Temptation/Devil for SK, and wasn't really getting a card for W, finally got 5 swords for W. I would go for SY , the first option. As a clarifier for it I got ace cups. I would say the first option seems the one that will prove emotionally healing and satisfying for you. I hope this helps.

question for Moon: How good are the two projects I am looking at for me? The first is option F and the second is option I. Are both working hard at?

Disclaimer: I am BRAND new! I have just started learning tarot and would really love to practice here so I hope it is ok for me to take a try. I have only done one card draws so I am not sure how to evaluate two options but I drew one card for Option F and one card for Option I:

For option F I drew the Sun in Reverse: This is a very good option for you but you may be having a hard time seeing past something that may be in the way or stealing your focus from the bigger picture.

Option I:I drew the Page of Wands This is also a good option something you are excited about and passionate about but maybe something you don't have a full idea or plan on how to implement the project. Might be something to considering teaming with someone with more experience.

Overall I think both options are good but option F will bring you more of a material reward (wealth, recognition, etc) and Option I will satisfy your inner self and passions.

Question for lbeanie: What are the next steps for growing my business?
Old 13-02-2019, 09:35 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Ibeanie
Q. What are the next steps for growing my business?

RWS
2 of Swords rev.
The Sun.
9 of Pentacles.

Hi Ibeanie.
The cards suggest that things need to get moving along as your business has either plateaued or is struggling to get off the ground.
It seems you already have some ideas but none of them seem appealing to you, but either way you need to do something.

You need exposure, putting yourself and your business out there for all to see but remain true to who you are (no 'fake it till you make it'). You need to be clear on what you do, how you do it and what you expect in return.
Another aspect of the's cards is suggesting that you must invest in yourself. Are there any courses, certifications etc that can assure clients that your business is the right one for their needs? If you do need to put some financial backing into this business re-invest what you make, don't seek external backers, you need the reassurance that what you have is yours and yours alone.

I hope that helps.

Next reading for Pisces

Q. I keep having a dream where I'm falling down towards a purple pool or light (don't quite know which) as I get close I then get pushed away (it's not a pulling but as though someone is shoving me) at which point I wake up. What is this dream trying to tell me?
*Disclaimer. I have read on this myself but would really like another perspective.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Master

With apologies for the super delayed response, I started a reading for PM then got caught up in resigning from my job/moving etc.

Reading for Pisces

Q. I keep having a dream where I'm falling down towards a purple pool or light (don't quite know which) as I get close I then get pushed away (it's not a pulling but as though someone is shoving me) at which point I wake up. What is this dream trying to tell me?

* Fountain tarot

Using your dream analysis spread - the vibe I get is that your subconscious is worried (9 of Swords), particularly with respect to mental processing, creativity and what may be your general intuitive abilities (Ace of Cups), eg you may fear not being able to be where you were previously, or fear regaining where you used to be. For some reason I feel like this may be tied up with your self-study (Knight of Coins). There's also an impression coming through here that you get pretty stuck into things usually; this literally could be as simple as the cards saying "yeah, so those old 8-hr tarot study sessions? Might need to re-think that" haha.

Advice: Death. Instinctively when I look at this card I get the impression everything's going to be fine, this isn't a "career-ender" at all, although you may find your overall process needs to adapt slightly, or find a new rhythm. The particular vibe coming through here is "maturity", not meaning you're immature but as if the way forward is that of the old wise woman in the community. I'm struggling to find the right word exactly - experience, old school, time-honoured? It feels like that. So - know that it's all going to work out, you'll just find a new style.

Hope this helps!

Next reading for tealily
A message of support and encouragement from my guides, please :)

(I'm going through epic life transition still, and could use some coddling! Haha)
Old 06-04-2019, 10:07 PM
traceyacey12

Reading for tearily

the Empress, the Devil

Unfortunately I wasn't able to pick up a positive message for you. Instead, I got that you walking through barren terrain in your life and that things will be dark for a bit.

Reading for traceyacey12

What is coming next in my life?
Old 08-04-2019, 04:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer

Feedback for Moon:
Belated feedback - I ended up moving to a suburb in that area, but not listed in my original question!
The suburb would have been shortened to "SB" and it is indeed emotionally healing as I'm staying with family :)

Feedback for tracey:
Obviously hard to provide tangible feedback here, but thank you for your reading :)

Reading for traceyacey12
What is coming next in my life?

I don't know you particularly well so hopefully this won't seem absolutely bonkers - are you a mother, and do you have a teenage son?

Environment + situation: Knight of Cups, 2 of Swords + The Moon. These cards suggest to me you're going through a slightly confusing patch in your life right now - one in which you may feel as if you've been thrown a bit of a curveball and not entirely sure what to do next. There are a few different interpretations for Knight of Cups here - it could be a new romantic interest (if you're single), it could be a new creative pursuit, or the other vibe I get is of a sweet but sometimes bit absent-minded young man who lives more in his hopes/dreams than in reality. Sometimes I get a flash of a caucasian young man with 'floppy' brunette hair (it's not short and sometimes you want to push it to a more neat position). The energy here feels very "hey muuuum there's this cool thing on next ___, can I go? It just costs ____"

What you need to know: Ace of Pentacles - here's the one that makes me think there's a decision about finances involved, with respect to someone emotionally tied to you. It's the sort of thing you might look at and go "well, it costs a lot, but technically it's also an investment..." (into his future/learning/whatever). If you don't have a son, then the general vibe here would still be looking at future actions with respect to how they're going to pan out for you in the long-term.

Advice + looking ahead: King of Pentacles + 7 of Wands reversed. Again, a few ways of looking at this depending on what's going on, but the net message here I get is that I think you'll be inclined to go with the "least stress" option, with a nudge from the universe saying "you can afford it". So with respect to any teenage sons - it may be easier to fork out the money and be done with it rather than have him nag you forever, haha. And if there aren't teenage sons, then the message here seems to be that you may be re-evaluating where you 'invest' - this is all about making sure your actions and overall direction actually align as opposed to you saying you want one thing but doing another, etc.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Describe where I'm currently living