Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-03-2019, 03:18 PM
Ascender
Question Dreaming about us holding hands

In my dream, I was at the back seat of a car, there were three of us, some girl I didnt notice who, the guy i feel is my twin and me, in that order. In front was the driver ( did not notice who) and my twin’s current boyfriend.

For some reason, i seem to be in their country and he was helping me out, i offered my left hand and he reached out, intertwining our fingers and was even caressing my hand and fingers with his.

His boyfriend then got out of the car, I think he walked out out of jealousy. Then I woke up.

Please help explain. I have dreamed about this person countless times already and we are always holding hands, and either I or him locks and intertwine our fingers together. I feel so intimate whenever that happens, it feels so real too.

That when i wake up I can almost feel his presence as if he was here when we are oceans apart.
Old 30-04-2019, 02:21 PM
Seeker

hi dear
dreams sometimes will represent a future event and sometimes wishful thinking. rather than holding on to hope, just consider it as a dream and forget about it, only time will tell you if it meant something or not. also one can not tell you what your dreams are for
Old 01-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Newbie ;)

I too had an experience like this recently and when you have it no one else will be able to convince you that it is not real.

Basically, these experience that feel real actually take place on the astral plane where your spirit has chosen to meet with your twin flame/soulmate (whatever label you choose).

Now I'm not sure what these dreams actually mean as I'm sure everyone's situation is different, but if you've been bombarded by experiences like this it could be an indication that you are going to meet this person at a future time. Alternatively, I think it could also be a way to be with this being if they are not physically incarnated on Earth.

Question for you, in these dreams can you see this person's physical appearance or do you just feel their essence? In my dreams that happened quite some time ago (8 or 9 years ago to be specific) I could only feel my TF's essence or if I did see her appearance it wouldn't feel concrete. Yet in my most recent experience I could see her face clear as day as if she was standing right next to me. I could also feel the tactile sensation of her skin on mine and the texture of her lips vs. her hands.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegretta
hi dear
dreams sometimes will represent a future event and sometimes wishful thinking. rather than holding on to hope, just consider it as a dream and forget about it, only time will tell you if it meant something or not. also one can not tell you what your dreams are for

Really trying not to put meaning but its hard when you constantly dream about one person.
Old 01-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Ghost
I too had an experience like this recently and when you have it no one else will be able to convince you that it is not real.

Basically, these experience that feel real actually take place on the astral plane where your spirit has chosen to meet with your twin flame/soulmate (whatever label you choose).

Now I'm not sure what these dreams actually mean as I'm sure everyone's situation is different, but if you've been bombarded by experiences like this it could be an indication that you are going to meet this person at a future time. Alternatively, I think it could also be a way to be with this being if they are not physically incarnated on Earth.

Question for you, in these dreams can you see this person's physical appearance or do you just feel their essence? In my dreams that happened quite some time ago (8 or 9 years ago to be specific) I could only feel my TF's essence or if I did see her appearance it wouldn't feel concrete. Yet in my most recent experience I could see her face clear as day as if she was standing right next to me. I could also feel the tactile sensation of her skin on mine and the texture of her lips vs. her hands.

I do see his face clear as an ultra hd movie! Last night i did dream about him again, I kind of went inside this room full of papers, and when i read them they were about his feelings for me. And there was even a wedding invitation (our wedding). But somehow in the dream I know it was not gonna happened, and in my exasperation I took all the papers, containing all his written feelings for me and went away. After a while I received a long text message from him explaining what went wrong with us but how his mom really likes me. We met again but this time I am so mad with him concealing all his real feelings, and having to know of them too late now, that no matter how i wanted to hug and hold him, i had to not do it. But deep inside i was longing to embrace him.
Old 01-06-2019, 11:13 PM
Ascender
I guess it really was just wishful thinking cause I did dream about him again last night. He was at our home and we were all resting/sleeping in my parents bed. I was even afraid of their disapproval but i did risk it and to my surprise they were ok with it. He even accompanied us as we went overseas (to his country) the next day, like a true in law to my parents and siblings.

I knew that it could probably be just wishful thinking because while we were resting in bed i was embracing and cuddling him. Also, because my dad is no longer here to give his approval/disapproval.