Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-03-2019, 10:03 AM
Pathfinder

Red face Attached entity?

Is it possible to have an attached entity? My aura might have been weakened for the last days, and since yesterday I have been feeling constant goosebumps down my neck and spine (even now, and it doesen't go away), like something pressing down on my shoulders, I can't see but I feel this goosebumps and weird feeling down my neck and spine. I couldn't sleep, I barely did, I had this sensation that someone is attached to me, or beig close and watching me

Is it possible that this entity to be an Earthbound spiriy draining my energy? What can I do to remove this?
Old 17-03-2019, 10:26 AM
Master

It's not necessarily a negative thing. It could just be a side-effect of spiritual awakening. If it is a spirit, it may not be negative at all. Could be something like a Guardian or Guiding spirit that wants to make contact with you.

If you feel that it is really a person, you should be able to read its intentions, what kind of vibe are you getting from it? From what you described I think you have no reason for alarm, it could turn out to be a positive experience for you.
Old 17-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hey

I just feel goosebumps and my hair on my neck and down my spine keeps raising and feel pressure on my shoulders wherever I go. I left the house went in the park, same feeling. Last night I couldn't sleep since I felt this entity/spirit presence in my room right near me not letting me sleep. I can't see the entity but I feel something being attached to me wherever I go, having those goosebumps and weird sensations down on the back of my neck wherever I go
Old 17-03-2019, 12:57 PM
Master
Chances are to be an immune disfunction,and not an entity as you think.
Get dry bay leaves,and leave them to water for three hours.Then use the water on your head and hair,or even better to the whole of your body.

There are some posts here from others,complaining about the same symptoms.(me included).

I can't tell for sure what is it,but seems like there are some tips that can ''slow down-limit'' these symptoms.

Also try a ''heavy'' salt bath.(at least 1kg into the bath) and see if you feel better.

Are you experiencing synchronicities like 1111 2222 etc?

Keep in mind that it can be many things.I'm into this for five years and still have almost no clue about what's going on.
Try to stay healthy as possible,and get a lot of rest.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder

No synchronicities just this weird feeling down on the back of my neck and back like constant goosebumps, wherever I go or stay, even now, I feel being watched.
I'll call Archangel Michael for help
Old 17-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Salt bath is good. Learning about psychic protection, spiritual cleansing, and grounding techniques. Usually keeps the baddies away. If you're not doing any of that but are active spiritually then you're bound to get attachments.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Is it possible to have an attached entity? My aura might have been weakened for the last days, and since yesterday I have been feeling constant goosebumps down my neck and spine (even now, and it doesen't go away), like something pressing down on my shoulders, I can't see but I feel this goosebumps and weird feeling down my neck and spine. I couldn't sleep, I barely did, I had this sensation that someone is attached to me, or beig close and watching me

Is it possible that this entity to be an Earthbound spiriy draining my energy? What can I do to remove this?

Man in the beginning i too felt the same! One year later it has been manifested as a archon spe parasite which looks like a jellyfish. It is like extremely difficult to get rid of this parasites. You're in the beginning stage and do guided heart meditations, chakra cleansing meditations and breath more prana into your body. This helped me to some extent as these nasty creatures will attach your whole chakra system by laying eggs and growing if you feed negative emotions. It thrives on anger, fear, resentment and depression.