Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-11-2017, 06:16 AM
Tedmil

Mocked by my dream?

I was driving on a mountain road in a convertible and I was coming into a small town. When I was exited the town, I seen a woman walking along the opposite of the road heading in the same direction I was traveling. As I passed by her, I looked into the rear view mirror to see what she looked like and found she was older that what I expected. I continued and wondered what she would've looked like x years ago. Then suddenly I came to a stop and was facing a large color photo woman whom I first dated about 15 years ago.

The woman from the photo I considered to be the one that got away. Every time I dated her the the relationship seemed doomed yet there was continual signs about her. I tried to get back in touch with her just as old friends but had no success but finally the signs stopped. I cannot understand why subconsciously my mind won't leave it alone. Even the photo from the dream is how the woman looked years ago. There's noting left to do it's over. Why does it appear the my dream is mocking me?
Old 08-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Master
the woman from years ago had personified a particular energy which was
appealing for you... but something had 'doomed' that relationship. the
energy which excites you still exists somewhere, and i think that your
seeing the photo is simply a means to draw that to your attention.
you had been driving a convertible, which is a vehicle capable of changing
itself... suggesting that you need to make some alterations in your ways
of thinking about things (in order to reconnect with that desirable energy).
the woman you'd passed on the road was heading the same way as you,
which suggests that your new love interest shares certain goals with you.
Old 08-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Tedmil

Interesting analysis but it doesn't necessary ring true. Every woman I ever dated had a particular energy that was appealing to me. I don't associate the woman from the photo with appealing energy now but largely my own personal failure. The convertible seemed be the actual car I had back then. I already made the alteration in my ways. I thought long and hard for a couple years about trying to get back in touch with her. I gave a thorough effort but got nowhere and quit.
Old 09-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Tedmil: I already made the alteration in my ways.
do some more of that; you're still unsatisfied. you've got the capability, and
there's no one actively working against you to thwart your happiness (that
i'm aware of)... you're not predestined to failure.
make the changes that feel good to you... not things that you think will be
pleasing to others.