Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-06-2017, 10:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Aventurine bracelt

I had recently gotten some aveturine that made me feel absolutely wonderful. The other day I decided to pick up a bracelt with this same crystal. For some reason it makes my muscles ache on whichever wrist i wear it on. I am fairly new to crystals so I am wondering if this is normal, what it means if anything. Thank you for your time. Love and light.
Old 16-06-2017, 05:26 AM
Administrator
Hello

It could be that the bracelet is not cleansed is all or that your not yet balanced to the energies it holds. At times leaving crystals for a cycle of Moon Light. The Full Moon works best I find. I will place mine on a window sill for the 24 hours of the Full Moon Cycle. Even if you can not see the Moon it still works.

The wrist is a main pules point so it can be a lot more sensitive to energies.

Aventurine

Mystical Properties:
Stone of Self Reflection & Opportunity. Aventurine is a lovely stone used to balance the male/female energies, to help reinforce decisiveness, and supplementing greater motivation in all activities.

Healing Properties:
Green has a very strong healing energy as well as a ‘growth’ vibe. It is told to have the power to calm a troubled spirit, bring about inner peace, and relieve deep seated anxieties and fear, while cultivating a positive outlook on life.

Lynn
Old 16-06-2017, 06:35 AM
Master
It could be fatigued and 'ill' from all the mining, handling, polishing and so on. They are consciousness also and carry the effects of harsh handling like we do. Use Reiki energy or like healing energy on it, or take it to a friend who can. Then give it several days charging in the sun (rest and recuperation) before wearing them.
Old 16-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account
Some, especially darker green aventurine is quite often dyed, to be more attractive. Maybe you are experiencing a reaction to chemicals, not to stones.
The other thing to consider - Green Aventurine is common quartz with green chromium-rich mica flakes and some other minerals, too. So, they can be quite different, even if we speak about the same type of crystal.
Green Aventurine is not such a crystal to cause you any discomfort, as far as I know.