Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky... I use the word soul because it is a well recognized term..but I also mix it with the word self....like this. .."SOUL/SELF OR "SOULSELF"...OR I HAVE USED SIMPLY THE "SELF".

I am just refering to the "BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" that is given or supplied to us, from creator, and that is divided away into two components, at the conception of one, "FROM THAT WHOLE ENERGETIC SOMETHING" "YING/YANG" THINGY, for us to create offspring in our own likness from.

Because you can not create conscious life from nothing, and creator designed and produced the potentiality for it to be possible. Without the spiritual little something from creator, our parents would be creating something that can not be a conscious being....everything conscious originates and comes from that spiritual gift from creator.

I don't believe that any part of the earthly flesh form is conscious. ..I believe the brain is just subservient to the true us, "THE BEAUTIFUL SPIRITUALY ENERGETIC LITTLE SOMETHING THAT FORMS INTO AN INTELEGENT ENTITY AS IT GROWS AND LEARNS"...which is housed within the flesh and connected to it as well.

And that we are just energetically connected to it...we the invisible energetic self is what keeps the flesh alive and conscious LOOKING.

Look at what happens when we are having a full and total out of body experience, the flesh becomes non conscious. ..dormant even.

It is at that moment that we the conscious energetic self...OR "SOUL/SELF" is away from the flesh, that the flesh is non conscious/dormant.
And we the soul/self will then emanate the spiritual counterpart/image of the earthly flesh....we at that moment are not any part of the spiritual counterpart OR in other words...the spiritual body either.....AS THE TRUE ENERGETIC SELF IS JUST EMANATING THE SPIRITUAL BODY, AND IS INVISIBLE AND HOUSED WITHIN THE SPIRITUAL COUNTERPART OF THE EARTH FLESH BODY.

I respect your beliefs Sky...regards again...neil.

Oh well I am going to confuse you even more I don't believe in a ' self ' either but you have to use the word to converse. I believe in ' not self '
What is a soul or self ?