Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 28-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
What types are there ?
Im not an expert on the topic and there is a whole section devoted to meditation if you want to ask those who know more...but in your case since you want to keep your mind active anything that involves visualisation would suit you. There are guided visualisations on youtube you could look at or guide your own independent visualisations. I actually think these are more similar to dreams in that sense cos you can connect to other realms without leaving your body. And you do connect. I dont astral travel myself (same as you i dont want to cos ive seen demonic possession up close) but I can reach out and connect to another person in a place I call the astral plane for lack of a more specific term. I do it for healings and people notice the difference so I am getting through somehow but I dont need to leave my body to do it.

Quote:
Dreams are safe. No physical damage can be done unless i fall out of the bed lol.

Many say that we do astral travel during dreams. Not sure if I exactly agree with that and your angel seems to think there is a difference.
Quote:
Astral Travel according to the repented fallen angel can end up with my silver cord being cut if the entity is strong enough.

I would think very few entities would be strong enough to do that even if they wanted to and most wouldnt as you are more useful to them alive so they can leech off your energy. But if your worried about it dont do it.

Quote:
And as expected other members (under Satans control) will jut in on this thread and say it is safe.
You cant just say that anyone with a different opinion to you is under satans control Tristan. Thats not even logical. We are in the astral projection section after all so you cant fault them if they have their own opinions and their own experiences but they seem to be leaving this discussion to me so far. I think they will at least acknowledge that nothing is 100% safe but most people have more chance of being hit by a bus.

But in your case.....if you see a bus coming....it makes sense not to cross the road.