Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Ascender
Why do you think you have a lease? Nothing you mentioned above would necessarily apply to a lease or contract. Possession is not a contract. Its a problem. Have you considered that your belief in this unbreakable contract is the only thing stopping you from breaking it. Where did you get the contract idea from? Did the demons tell you about it?

Seems like u have a problem with demons but that doesnt mean you have a master. Surely you would already know who the master was if you had one.

Elephants can be held prisoner by a tiny little rope around their ankle. Adult elephants can easily break the rope but they dont try because they have grown up with it and they gave up trying when they were younger and it was still a huge strong unbreakable rope to them.

A royal contract is not a curse its an agreement between two souls where the stronger is master and the other servant. Both enter into it willingly and both benefit from it. In the rare cases where a human is the master it can become a generational contract passed to a descendent at the death or retirement of the original master. I think its still voluntary to accept the new contract though. Why do you call yours a 4th generation contract if it started with you?

Maybe you shouldnt automatically assume epilepsy is a battle between two spirits in one body. Its possible but not the only possibility. When demons take over the host will lose consciousness but it doesnt have to cause a seizure. Unless people tell you that a demon wakes up and talks to them while your unconscious in your seizure.
Old 24-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Ascender
Why do you think you have a lease? Nothing you mentioned above would necessarily apply to a lease or contract. Possession is not a contract. Its a problem. Have you considered that your belief in this unbreakable contract is the only thing stopping you from breaking it. Where did you get the contract idea from? Did the demons tell you about it?

Seems like u have a problem with demons but that doesnt mean you have a master. Surely you would already know who the master was if you had one.

Elephants can be held prisoner by a tiny little rope around their ankle. Adult elephants can easily break the rope but they dont try because they have grown up with it and they gave up trying when they were younger and it was still a huge strong unbreakable rope to them.

A royal contract is not a curse its an agreement between two souls where the stronger is master and the other servant. Both enter into it willingly and both benefit from it. In the rare cases where a human is the master it can become a generational contract passed to a descendent at the death or retirement of the original master. I think its still voluntary to accept the new contract though. Why do you call yours a 4th generation contract if it started with you?

Maybe you shouldnt automatically assume epilepsy is a battle between two spirits in one body. Its possible but not the only possibility. When demons take over the host will lose consciousness but it doesnt have to cause a seizure. Unless people tell you that a demon wakes up and talks to them while your unconscious in your seizure.
Old 24-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
A repented fallen angel told me about the lease.How does one break a contract (exists or lie) if they cannot detect or see the contract ?

Quote:
One name springs to mind and it is a jinn that is named Ki-Lash. Maybe it was just passing by or keeping tabs on me. i don't know. It was huge; 30ft high 10 ft wide and laughed at how frustrated i was at the fact that world events are going to painfully slow.

Quote:
Why do you call yours a 4th generation contract if it started with you?
Its a curse passed down through the family bloodline.

Quote:
So, during a seizure, if i speak latin which i have never learned and see vertical rainbows descending from the sky, striking the ground and transforming this dull gray world into a primary colour paradise, is it something other than demonic possession.
Old 25-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
A repented fallen angel told me about the lease.How does one break a contract (exists or lie) if they cannot detect or see the contract ?
You make contact with your soul and ask it to make a choice. To let go of any contracts or beliefs that are limiting it and you. You remind it that it is so much more than what it is currently expressing and ask it to show you what it can be. It has a direct connection to the divine. It can break any contract if it uses that connection.

Quote:
So, during a seizure, if i speak latin which i have never learned and see vertical rainbows descending from the sky, striking the ground and transforming this dull gray world into a primary colour paradise, is it something other than demonic possession.

Rainbows and paradise sound like a positive thing. Latin could be a demon. But Ive had angels write me messages in latin so might not be. Have you ever translated what you said? Also could be tapping into the collective unconscious or your own past life memories. One of the darker aspects has a continuous memory of all past lives so thats a possibility too. Maybe the unusual electrical activity during a seizure is shifting your awareness to other levels. Are you aware of a demonic presence within you or just the external ones youve interacted with through dreams and visions?
Old 25-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
You make contact with your soul and ask it to make a choice. To let go of any contracts or beliefs that are limiting it and you. You remind it that it is so much more than what it is currently expressing and ask it to show you what it can be. It has a direct connection to the divine. It can break any contract if it uses that connection.
Can this be done via dreams ?

Quote:
Have you ever translated what you said?
No, but i thought in english which was 'when is something huge going to happen to this world where it will be possible to see huge entities like yourself with the naked eye. Things are going so freeking slow, a slug could move faster'. This was spoken in latin and the response was 'events are moving along to absolute perfection. Time does not matter when you are immortal'. Then it just laughed at my frustration.
i have shown a picture of the giant on http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...ml?sort=3&o=11

Quote:
Also could be tapping into the collective unconscious or your own past life memories. One of the darker aspects has a continuous memory of all past lives so thats a possibility too. Maybe the unusual electrical activity during a seizure is shifting your awareness to other levels.
Possible.

Quote:
Are you aware of a demonic presence within you or just the external ones youve interacted with through dreams and visions?
During another black-out i had a OOBE where i saw a wraith or shade hooked to my left shoulder blade.
http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/Ra...tml?sort=3&o=0

Also, during another partial black-out i did spiritual writing where it made me insert the word 'hybrid' in a sentence of my own words.
Old 26-04-2015, 02:59 PM
Ascender
Might be possible if you lucid dream but why dont you try it during meditation?

If it was your own thought that just came out in latin thats nothing to do with possession its part of communicating with the rapha you were talking to I would say. Sharing consciousness is also possible but you would still notice the difference between its thoughts and yours. And by the way ...why would you want those beings to be visible to everyone? Are you trying to collapse reality? They exist on a different level.

A wraith like that is leeching off your energy. It can no more control you than a leech drinking your blood could. You might be able to communicate with it even but communication is also not possession. Talking you into doing something is not the same as taking over your body and doing it. Automatic writing however is a limited form of possession especially if it wasnt voluntary.
Old 26-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Ascender
Not sure if there is such a thing as a repented fallen angel. What did it look like? Any fallen angel could tell you its repented but might not be true. Demons can be helpful sometimes just the way they are. Fallen angels can reascend but then they are not fallen angels anymore they go back to being angels. So if it still looked like a fallen angel it prob was.
Old 26-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Might be possible if you lucid dream but why dont you try it during meditation?
The angel said meditation is like 'zoning out' which is what Satan loves to see. This is how advertising works in terms of alpha programming where the TV commercial 'suggests' that this item is what a person needs.

Quote:
by the way ...why would you want those beings to be visible to everyone? Are you trying to collapse reality? They exist on a different level.
Well scientists at CERN are trying that right now and start opening portals to other dimensions. So sooner or later, these entities are going to be visible and walking amongst us anyway.

Quote:
Not sure if there is such a thing as a repented fallen angel. What did it look like?
The angel is Anael. Whilst fallen he had black feathers, red eyes. Sort of oriental face structure in terms of eye socket structure, easy to see k9 teeth (vampire) and pale blue skin as all angels lose the life of God when they fall.

EDIT: personally, i think the barrier between this world and theirs was shattered on Dec 22 2014 which is how things started going downhill rapidly since then.
Old 27-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
The angel said meditation is like 'zoning out' which is what Satan loves to see. This is how advertising works in terms of alpha programming where the TV commercial 'suggests' that this item is what a person needs.

Does anyone go out and buy everything they see ads for? Advertising only works if we agree with the premise of the ad on some level even if its only wishful thinking like buying that car will make me more attractive to women which does work but only on the women who are into that superficial stuff. False advertising is another matter if we believe the false information like such and such junk food is healthy.

Also depends which kind of meditation you use and for what purpose. Some meditation is designed to zone out to experience a level beyond conscious thought but its not the only way. Other forms are designed to put you in contact with altered states for particular purposes such as contacting the soul or the collective unconscious or universal consciousness or healing. You can do any of those without zoning out. Zoning out is prob not the best way for you since your already in contact with negative entities but how do you expect to develop any strength or ability to fight back unless you develop conscious control of your abilities. Relying on only lucid dreaming wont do that.

As far as the devil liking people to meditate.... of course he does. For two reasons. Firstly if people develop their psychic abilities if gives them ability to perceive all kinds of entities both positive and negative. That gives him more options to communicate to tempt people and there is the potential ego power trip issue too even without his direct influence. And secondly he is still a manifestation of the divine and wants us to learn and grow but his is a survival of the fittest, growth through chaos kind of perspective.

If Hitler liked his soldiers to have nice shiny boots does that mean every soldier with shiny boots automatically serves hitler? Meditation opens doors. Choose which door you open.

And youve said that you end up in the company of demons while dreaming anyway so why do you think that is safer than meditation where you can choose what your focusing on?

Quote:
Well scientists at CERN are trying that right now and start opening portals to other dimensions. So sooner or later, these entities are going to be visible and walking amongst us anyway.

I open portals all the time. It doesnt make entities visible if they are not of our plane. Opening portals doesnt change the nature of reality it gives us access to other energies and frequencies. The only way they will be visible is if everyone develops the ability to perceive them.

If your angel looked like that he is still a fallen angel. When an angel reascends he reverts back to his angel form.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Also depends which kind of meditation you use and for what purpose.
What types are there ?

Quote:
And youve said that you end up in the company of demons while dreaming anyway so why do you think that is safer than meditation where you can choose what your focusing on?
Dreams are safe. No physical damage can be done unless i fall out of the bed lol.
Astral Travel according to the repented fallen angel can end up with my silver cord being cut if the entity is strong enough. And as expected other members (under Satans control) will jut in on this thread and say it is safe.

Quote:
If your angel looked like that he is still a fallen angel. When an angel reascends he reverts back to his angel form.
The angel used to be like that when fallen. Now he is silver in colour after repenting.