Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Master

Thank you Astral Explorer you explained it well. I was just wondering, some people when they astral project they see their own bodies lying in bed. Are they in another dimension similar to ours or physical dimension.
Old 04-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you Astral Explorer you explained it well. I was just wondering, some people when they astral project they see their own bodies lying in bed. Are they in another dimension similar to ours or physical dimension.
Personally I don't believe anyone actually "sees their physical body" in these reported cases. I don't argue that perhaps they did see A body but that it certainly is not their physical body. The reason behind that is because our physical body as we know it exists in one specific dimension - the physical dimension. And since astral projection takes you out of the physical dimension it's like saying I went to Germany to see Rome or I went to the Moon to see Mars. It just doesn't make logical or even illogical sense in my opinion. In the cases where people report seeing their body there are many other possibilities that most don't even consider, because of course they have a desire to see their physical body because that gives them so-called "proof" that astral projection is real. They could be seeing the body of another being who exists in the dimension they have projected into, I can't tell you how many times in my dreams and projections I have became conscious and look over and some complete stranger to me is laying in a bed next to me. Of course if I was to float up above the bed and look down and see that body without knowing what I know obviously I could misperceive that as being "my physical body." Another possibility is their desire, intent, and belief that they need to see a physical body is simply manifesting the illusion of a body in a specific location, most commonly in a bed since that tends to be where a lot of projections begin for a lot of people.

And this is not even mentioning what is referred to in many of the dimensions we dream and project in as Triporting. Through Triporting you can actually enter the body of a being who lives in that dimension and experience their body, their life, their world, and their dimension as if you were them. In many cases all of their friends, family, and other random people you encounter have absolutely no clue you are in their body, so they treat you exactly how they would treat the body you're in. And since you are capable of entering a body of another being through Triporting of course you are just as equally capable of leaving it, which I suspect is what happens in a lot of cases where people see a body as well. What they perceive as a projection begins when in reality it is a Triporting experience, they leave the body they had Triported into without knowing, float above that body and look down. I am sure you can guess what they see!
Old 04-04-2015, 07:35 AM
Master

Thank you Astral Explorer.
Old 04-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Experiencer

Is there a way to prevent triporting I dont fancy sharing my body to be honest ...
Old 04-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Is there a way to prevent triporting I dont fancy sharing my body to be honest ...
Not that I have found to be honest. And Triporting in my experience usually works the other way around though I do suspect that concrete cases of "possession" in our dimension were likely Triporting as well. But typically the projector is the being who was Triported in, meaning that you are the one in the body of another being. I am sure that it can go the other way and you can have a being inserted into one of the bodies you project or dream in, but in most cases we seem to be the one who is inserted into a body. I imagine it is because we are the ones from the other dimension and the bodies we are inserted into are the ones who live in that dimension, so we are brought to their body when we are available and since they live in that dimension they are available much more often than we are. It is called "Triporting" note the "Tri" because there is also a third being involved in the experience other than ourselves and the body we're inserted into. The third being is the one who navigates us (usually while we're in a non-conscious state) into the body we are inserted into. Most people have no clue about Triporting because by the time they become conscious and/or can remember the experience they have already been inserted into the body and so they just think it's a normal dream or projection and aren't aware they are in a body that isn't technically theirs. But unfortunately no I have not found any way to prevent from being Triported thus far, it just happens to me on a regular occasion without any thought or intention invested in it at all.

It's really not as bad of an experience as it sounds though. You don't even know there is another being in the body in most cases and you can't sense them either, they are just more or less hidden observers which has made me wonder what they are getting out of it. But I have actually learned over time how to give the being who lives in that body control of certain parts of their body while I am in it, typically their legs. I do this because a lot of times a Triporting experience begins and I have no clue where I am and where to go, so I give them control of their legs and let them walk us to wherever it is they should be going. The interesting part of this is that in some cases of doing this they have actually formed another body inside of the body we are sharing, so it ends up being two bodies inside the skin of one body and it pulls on the skin and actually hurts a little bit. I have also had Triporting experiences that began and I wasn't completely assimilated into their body or I was off center so I am sticking out of their body from the side or something along those lines, those are quite interesting. But in most cases by the time you are aware of the fact you're in a dream or projection you will have control of their body and will not have any clues that they are present, so it's really not all that bad. Although I actually have come to believe that the "astral wind" phenomena described by many people is often linked to Triporting and happens because the being who lives in that body wants you to go somewhere and/or doesn't want you to go somewhere and so they override your control and make the body go in a certain direction without your control.
Old 07-04-2015, 02:43 PM
rorynewman

yeah, youtube my videos on HemiSync - Wave 1 ... or search my user name rorynewman1 ... do your research its a great program. with amazing results!
Old 17-04-2015, 01:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
Hi is it possible to walk in the astral plane and physical plane at the same time ??

Yes, I have experienced that. There are some people who can project out of their physical bodies while at the same time staying in their physical bodies and going about their ordinary lives.. these people experience both astral and physical dimensions at the same time. I've only had brief incidences with that and its very confusing when I'm in both at once as I start confusing astral stuff with physical reality.

Eg I was at a meditation class one time and after the meditation I was seeing spiders, I didn't even know if they were real ones or not at first but then come to realise they were "probably" astral forms and finally convinced myself they were.

At that point as they were looking so "real" (this was all in class after the meditation while the lecturer was talking again) I reached out to see if I could actually pick up one of the astral spiders... would my hand go through it??

To my surprise I found I could pick them up like physical ones.. as my astral body is merged with my physical one, obviously that allowed me to pick them up with what seemed to be my physical body, I just reached out my physical hand and picked it up. They felt like they had actual physical form to me. (that turned out to be a bad experience, the one I picked up suddenly went into my hand chakra and caused an energy block in my hand and wrist and I couldn't get it out and it was moving around in my hand and wrist and felt yucky!.. Lesson learnt!)

Another time I was walking when I suddenly started experiencing the astral and there was something astral on the ground (I cant remember what?? maybe the astral ground was slightly higher then the physical where I was?). When I went to walk on it physically, I took a couple steps before loosing the astral but in those couple of steps I actually walked in space for 2 steps (well in our physical space, I was walking on the astral in my physical body) .. walking on the astral in physical form, it just had a little more give in it then the physical (like a little spongey rather then the hard ground below)

This really makes me wonder of the possibilities of this experiencing astral and physical merge. I really do not think it was my imagination I took a couple of steps just above the physical cause I was on something astral. The astral felt physical to me but my eyes could also see the physical and I wasn't on the physical.

I've only had a few brief incidences of these coming together but they have been interesting. (maybe the flying yogis across desert are true?? maybe they use something astral to fly on and its not levitation as such with them but it would appear so to others??? Maybe astral forms were used to move those stones they cant work out how they were moved?)

After this I believed I'd discovered the secret to walking on water..if I can walk physically on something completely astral for a couple of steps, surely I should be able to walk on water! So I tried and tried to do this but never managed too. I didn't manage to tune into the astral of the water while in physical (so I haven't given up on that idea, if I could who knows). I wish I had more control over things but often things just spontaneously happen and I don't know how to make them happen.
Old 17-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Although I actually have come to believe that the "astral wind" phenomena described by many people is often linked to Triporting and happens because the being who lives in that body wants you to go somewhere and/or doesn't want you to go somewhere and so they override your control and make the body go in a certain direction without your control.

I experience astral wind on occasions when transitioning into the astral while I'm aware of my physical body too. That wind can really gust up , there are also like swarms of insecty entities (astral parasites). Little flying ones which hit me with the wind (obviously they are at that vibrational frequency, I find different ones at different vibrational frequencies). I haven't found the astral wind to be connected to other beings wanting me to go anywhere.. to me it just seems to be part of the transitioning stage of moving through the frequencies.
Old 17-04-2015, 05:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quantum physics calculates anything can be bi-located to as many as 3000 locations at the same time. Lab experiments have demonstrate at least four. One might then assume a Spirit guide (God, Goddess, other worldly entity) is limited to accommodating communications with a maximum of 3000 individuals at any one time. (Probably more then that of the popular faiths trying to pray to their God, Saint, Savior, etc. at any one time. It's no wonder most messages are not getting attention) :-)
We who are skilled in bi-location certainly can have a presence in two physical locations or both the physical and an other dimensional local simultaneously.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Technically you are already doing that anyway, you're just not aware of it.