Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-01-2015, 04:47 AM
Master

Hope it goes well for you ScarlettHayden
Old 08-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks Tobi, Jenny. I don't know why I didn't think of grounding.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Ascender
Scarlett if you want to control it you need to understand it first. This is intuitive just as much as having the right information. You are phasic. All strong females are. You dont absorb energy from the moon so you cant be protected from it. Your own cycles match the moon as in your energy is at its strongest during the full moon. The moon creates the tides but the water doesnt come from the moon. Same thing with you. If the higher energy levels at that time are causing trouble just lower them. Match your working energy levels to your core. It will stabilise them. And kundalini is just another part of your energy. If its causing problems shut it down.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:30 PM
Deactivated Account

I just wrote a reply then accidentally clicked off the tab!

Ok, long story short, how do I lower my energy levels? I don't want to shut them down. Sounds like shutting off myself.
Old 12-01-2015, 08:48 PM
Master

I'm not sure I totally agree with dryad about not absorbing the moon's energies. There are actually certain rites in Witchcraft to help bring down the moon's energies into the body and to most practitioners it's a wonderful experience and feeling. However, even if you don't subscribe to that theory the moon controls the tides even though, as dryad says, the water doesn't come from the moon, and don't forget that we're - what - 60/% water - so the moon has to have some effect on us all - the water in our bodies is subtly influenced by the moon albeit, perhaps, in different ways for different people.

Is dryad saying to shut down the person's energies or the energies of the moon? I really don't quite understand how shutting down her energies is going to alleviate ScarlettHayden's problem
Old 13-01-2015, 03:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, the way I saw it, the moon was pulling my energy up the way it pulls water in the oceans. So my energy was more active than usual. But it's weird that I didn't experience it this month. But last night I did experience it, so that was weird. Maybe it wasn't anything to do with the moon and just happened to coincide with it. Maybe something else is the trigger.

I don't like the idea of shutting down my energies. Sounds wrong to me.

I'm getting the entity removed in eight days though.. so hopefully I won't have to deal with this problem again after that.
Old 13-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Master

Yeah, can you let us know how it goes - hope it goes well for you So maybe it wasn't the full moon because right now we're on a waning moon (I think) - interesting.
Old 14-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Ascender
Well you dont shut everything down. I was specifically referring to kundalini energy because that is what you were asking about. Shutting kundalini down means sending her back to sleep. Its not supposed to be awake all the time anyway. Kundalini has 7 levels and 7 levels within each level. If its too intense drop it back a couple levels. You do that by uniting shiva and shakti principles. Putting it under your conscious control. And yes it can be done I do it all the time.

Although what you really need is to raise your core levels rather than lowering kundalini.

You can certainly absorb moon energy if you try just like you can absorb any other elemental or cosmic energy but the effect of the moon on your energy field in general is different to a deliberate effort to connect to it. That wasnt what she asked about.
Old 14-01-2015, 09:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I'm not really sure what you mean. My Kundalini has already risen up and out my crown. It's always active, flowing through me. It's just this block in my stomach that is causing issues. Kundalini only rose past it because of divine Grace. But it causes issues sometimes.

Also, what do you mean core levels? What are they?
Old 15-01-2015, 08:51 AM
Ascender
Your core energy is your central energy levels without the kundalini. Its the level that you are stable at. How strong you are. Working energy levels is the current level your aura is actually at. If its lower than your core you will feel drained. If its higher than your core you will be unstable. Adhd people are overcharged like that. To stabilise you either lower working levels or raise core levels. Your kundalini affects you the way it does because it is stronger than your core levels. If your core was the same or stronger than the kundalini you wouldnt even notice it except when you want it to do something.

Kundalini will rise through the crown but it is not supposed to stay there. It usually falls back down and goes back to sleep at the base of the spine. It should not stay risen like that until you are strong enough to balance and integrate it. The planetary shift is changing the way things work a bit cos there is more higher level energy around. Its a chain reaction and its why people suffer through these premature awakenings but still cant control there kundalini even when it stabilises. Because their core is not strong enough to balance it.