Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Josephine

Time travel - sine waves frequency & light

Okily dokily - its out there - but its the last sense to go, hearing. Sound is vibration (in the beginning was the word), people usually associate time travel possibilities with light, but I tend to think its sound, vibrational. so there's linear time(dual) and eternal time(in the moment) & according to Princeton PEAR experiments past, present & future nor location known or unknown are blockages to remote viewing. I've always thought you can change the present by loving the past self too, thats a form of time travel. Telepathy has no time iether especially with love.
Scientists have already transported a photon from one location to another, pre hadron collidor & then theres telekenisis. Yep, I really do believe time travel is possible, electronically assisted too, because I am mad/crazy/mad. still believe it though. The vibrational aspect might have something to do with the buzzing, whiring sounds when astral traveling & hemi-sync, binaural beats can alter the brains frequency as well. the brain has a sound, the sun has a sound, the universe is singing. anyone ever thought this?
Old 08-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Gracey

light is sound. yeah i have thought of it. i like those thoughts and especially the expereinces.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
Josephine

A quickenning spirit, Corinthians

That's an interesting quote. Is it related to 'a moment of quickenning'. Could you elaborate on that please?

To get back to the sine wave, frequency of light & space; if one photon can be seeminly in two places at once and that photon has a frequency what happens to that sound or sine wave when the photon is waved or slit. (Schroedingers Cat mispelt - & double slit experiments)?

If binaural beats create a third beat in the brain?

& thought is vibration and according to Princeton PEAR experiments, time or location (space) are not pivotal, only uncertainty increases the probability of the target & vibration = sound, then it travels quicker than light.

Has anyone got this 'drift'? Can someone add to it?
Old 09-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Gracey

When a person evolves and learns to balance the right brain (intellect) and left brain (emotions) in its use, binaural beats occur. The rhythmic harmony of binaural beats produce what is called hemispheric synchronization, which gives creative insight into yourself and the world around you, feelings of euphoria, intense abilities to focus and a sense of deep calmness that enables the reticular system to enhance our learning abilities. Our ventral tegmental area of the brain stem will allow us to experience life with pleasure and no vice.

Light (fire) is the second octave of sound. Yes light is sound. Scientist says that sound travels slower than the speed of light. That is true. Those sounds are the weaker physical sounds, like the words we speak or the burning of a match. That sound is physical, secondary. It is not in its pure form, which is a white fiery light.

Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you, make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of a eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter {the kingdom}."

Modern day scientist say that an electron can be at two places at one time, it’s called the wave property. This electron is said to manifest in space-time reality when it is observed as a particle. (Symbolism "space" within consciousness "time") This action is the collapse of a wave.

Modern day scientist say a quantum jump is when the electron "ceases" to exsist in one place and appears in another. This actually does not happen, it’s an illusion. (I have a picture of a material object being in two places at once. When I get to a scanner, I will post it.)

Our observations affect the electron at both places even when we observe the electron in one location. (On earth as it is in Heaven)

An electron being affected by the sense of sight is our current existence. For example, an electron is what creates physical matter. We can only see one end of the spectrum of created mass. When we are not looking, all matter is, well parallel, a parallel universe.

When we do what Jesus speaks of, becoming one, bringing the opposites of the spectrum together, Good-Evil, Jesus-Antichrist, Yin-Yang, our existence will change into a state of static. No more learning, evolving, etc. We will be in a state of awareness in eternal bliss. There will be no more need of the senses. The locking of all opposites, (twin flames, etc.) is oneness. There will be no more parallel universes.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Gracey

i am working on a theory of time travel with right angles to the sun.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Josephine

Thrilled!

Welcome. Mine was just sci-fi imaginings - a little PEAR reading (Princeton). Was tinkering thinking about it today and you've just clarified those thoughts. May I ask some questions? okily dokily
Is the Hadron Experiment anything to do with space, light & time - will it open up leads to future experiments with 'time' travel?
Harmonic resonance? everything has a frequency, the brain, dna, the sun. And someone else here on another thread mentioned the linear/eternal time, the vertical and diagonal dimensions of space time. There is speed which moves in linear space & we're so used to thinking in terms of 'mapping' space time. Quantum physics (mechanics) questions all of our terms of reference in detail, (Institute of Scientific Exploration) & remote viewing has come a long way............. interested in your thoughts on this. will watch out for your posts or threads.
Meanwhile, i'm stuck inbetween linear and eternal time slipping in and out of the moment, consciousness flickers.
Edit: 'Right angles to the sun' you serious'?! Now will check your url out. This message board is great, 'the brain as a musical instrument'. . . . .
Shankarachaya. Hey there, I'm working on a blog, supposed to be a blueprint of a website on global consciousness, I didn't realise it was such a debatable issue, the theory is that if a number of people are doing this at the same time it will morphogenically take on, (Rupert Sheldrake). Will get back to your blog now. thanks
Old 10-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Gracey

well i am not a fan of the Hardon experiments, i think it is going to destroy/create in mass quantity.

remote viewing is allowing your concsiousness to expand, speed, travel has nothing to do with it.

sounds like your consciousness is expanding (global consciousness or whatever term you wish to use) and that is why your consciousness flikers.

yeah, i am serious about right angels not only to the sun but to any light source in space. i had an experience of an unusaul sorts that lead me to the discovery that right angels have something to do with time travel via things other than consciousness.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Mak_antife

Time travel sine waves frequency light

That was a lot of fun. I ended up spending the afternoon reading all Yunaines works at FFnet. I had a great time. I just hope "Tipsy Time Travel Tale" continues to be so much fun.Its light entertainment. 4/5
Old 07-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Master
hi

hi
i no ths days anythng can hapen it can

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔