Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 13-02-2019, 09:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
Contact me whenever you want I have thought form entities around me and they are super malevolent. Recently I have had the same sort of feelings you’ve had. I suggest that you get a healing or some reiki work. Calling out to angels and God won’t always help because we need to do some work for ourselves. If it was that easy no one would be going through it.

Message sent. Thank you for reaching out to me! :)
Old 13-02-2019, 10:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

May I say that the term 'spiritual warfare' is not a reality for some of us. The two words do not go together. That there is nothing spiritual about war for those of us who are self empowered.

Energetically speaking, the dark can not be in the presence of light without destroying itself. Light eliminates dark.

There are some spititual teachers who advocate using protection is counter productive. The idea being you become vulnerable by thinking you need protection instead of fostering the belief you can never be harmed. For that truly self empowered person is never harmed.

Any way there are those of us who do extensive channeling. We do not encounter random dark energies or entities trying to destroy them self. There are any number of books written on how to go about this undertaking. Setting the energy of a person's intent to stay in a high vibrational state of mind will keep those who wish to go to war over some thing away from you.

John

Thank you for your perspective on this! And sorry for the late reply. I have never really considered idea of a "war between Heaven and hell" to be a reality. I always just assumed things like war are a temporary phase a species would evolve beyond.

Could you recommend a book or two about channeling and how to keep "random dark energies" away when doing so? I didn't even know that there were dark energies to be wary of when I began watching channeling videos.

Thanks!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AraceliCianna
Your experiences about fighting are interesting, and somewhat triggering, as I fought until my last scrap of sanity was shred and realised it was not working for me. In the end I had to just stop interaction all together. That is the only thing that brought me to the path of recovery. It has taken years, but I am rarely bothered anymore.

Hi,

Thank you for your replies to my post! I am happy to hear that you are rarely bothered anymore, but that sounds like it must've been difficult going through that.

I've mostly been interacting with them when they are nice and try to just mind my own business when they aren't. I don't really try to fight their presence anymore. They are still here, but better than they used to be.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Hi there, I'm a bit late to this thread but was wondering, have you tried sending the entities love? For example, focusing on your heart chakra to send them light? I haven't had a lot of experience in these matters but some time ago I was getting a lot of horrid stuff in dreams that took the form of an evil wolf chasing me. When I stopped running from it, turned and sent it love, it disappeared and I woke up. This may not be helpful but just an idea. I hope you find some peace.

Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I am happy to say that I have found some peace with this situation. And I have heard similar advice from someone else who has had to deal with attention from "negative" entities for a long time. She said that regarding them with love and kindness helps.

I admit, however, that I haven't shown them much loving energy when they are mean. I usually just get angry—as a person who almost never became angry before this experience—or try to ignore them and focus on doing something else.

Best wishes to you!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:35 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
I don't intend for this to come across as bragging, but as facts based on my experiences.

I took the meaning of the words fight and battle literally, or rather Those in Heaven did. I was taught how to fight (combat) by Metatron plus I was gifted with armour. Not figurative armour but literal armour, shields, swords and spears suitable for this type of combat. I have more than three sets and the newer ones are for the toughest fights.

Since energy, no matter what form it takes, cannot be truly destroyed but change forms, such entities cannot be killed. Instead, after a battle, the entities are given a choice. They either get locked up somewhere in the Spirit Realm or go to Heaven's version of rehab. Either way, those entities cannot return to cause the same mayhem.

By raising your own vibration, it acts as a repellent to mean entities and attract Those who can be called Celestial Guides. At the time, I didn't know how to raise my vibes and didn't have the luxury to do so even if I knew how. Whenever I read books that were even remotely associated with the topics discussed in Spiritual Forums, I would get attacked. The only time I was left alone was when I completely ignored anything involving spirituality.

As the saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Somewhere in the mess, I learned how to manipulate Light so now my place is like a fortress and lately I added protective spirits. Nothing negative can get in.

If I had found any literature on this kind of a situation, I wouldn't have wasted a couple of years full of grief figuring out what to do. I was left to my own devices but with guidance from Celestial Guides. I wanted protection so I guess fighting is protection but certainly an offensive method compared to the typical methods for protection which didn't work in my case.

As for attachments, I came across those when I did a few distant healings. These attachments are capable of causing health issues but are easy to get rid of if you know combat. Of course, not everyone has attachments causing trouble. I find such attachments quite weak compared to what I fight.

If you have more questions please feel free to ask! If it's something I'm not allowed to share, I will let you know.

Hi,

Thank you for your comments here. I read through your conversation with NoOne with great interest. I personally don't know how much I like the idea of a perpetual war going on between "good" and "evil." And I always assumed that things like war would eventually be evolved beyond by any intelligent species. But perhaps I am being naive.

One thing I have struggled with, however, is raising my vibration. I'm not really sure how to go about doing this. Is this something you could expand upon?

I wish you the best!
Old 13-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Whatever works for you guys. I do see a lot of people on the forums here who cannot get rid of entity attachments and various malevolent entities. Ignoring the problem and hoping they just go away doesn't seem to work. Parasites and Predators in the Natural world operate in the same way, why would it be different in the Astral world? These beings need sustenance and they'll get it no matter what.

Regarding this:

I guess spiritual martial arts would be a better description, but it really only exists in theory and nobody's teaching it as far as I'm aware. Wars in heaven or between heaven and hell or the upper world and the underworld, are a common theme in ancient myth. I would not dismiss it so easily. Even Christianity talks about a constant war between the angels of heaven and the demons of hell. The Greeks had the Gods vs the Titans, the Hindus the Devas vs the Asuras, etc... I think this is reality, whether you choose to ignore it or not.

Thanks for the intriguing perspective you've brought to this discussion! It's definitely an interesting take on reality. However, my view has always been that any intelligent species would quickly realize the consequences of destructive ("evil") behavior—and would evolve beyond it. I assumed the universe would be filled with benevolent, advanced entities—and that war would only be a temporary phase in their evolution. After all, once you realize that we are all part of one system, helping one another makes everyone exponentially better off, I would imagine.

As far as the entities I interact with, I don't know what side they would fall on. They don't seem to be particularly malevolent, but they can be mean/intrusive at times.

Best wishes to you!
Old 14-02-2019, 12:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini

Could you recommend a book or two about channeling and how to keep "random dark energies" away when doing so? I didn't even know that there were dark energies to be wary of when I began watching channeling videos.

Thanks!

Hi,

I found the channeled information on that from this thread better than any book I have seen.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=123132

It is a long thread. The insights of most interest to you would be on those last 4-5 pages as I recall.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini
Thanks for the intriguing perspective you've brought to this discussion! It's definitely an interesting take on reality. However, my view has always been that any intelligent species would quickly realize the consequences of destructive ("evil") behavior—and would evolve beyond it. I assumed the universe would be filled with benevolent, advanced entities—and that war would only be a temporary phase in their evolution. After all, once you realize that we are all part of one system, helping one another makes everyone exponentially better off, I would imagine.

As far as the entities I interact with, I don't know what side they would fall on. They don't seem to be particularly malevolent, but they can be mean/intrusive at times.

Best wishes to you!

It's a nice thought, but seems somewhat naive to me. Every culture has their stories of advanced and intelligent, but malevolent, even evil entities. This forum is full of people who have to endure regular attacks from them.

Personally, I think it's a jungle out there, at least in the Astral. There is the realm of heaven, which seems to be inhabited by benevolent beings, but it is much harder to reach and interact with than the immediate Astral regions close to us (in a vibrational and dimensional sense).

It is a matter of perspective I suppose whether you consider demons and fallen angels as malevolent or not, but I would say that they are at the very least self-serving.
Old 14-02-2019, 11:21 AM
Seeker

It is possible to all the entities into the Light. By the grace of the Universe have been sending lots of them into Light for the last 6-7 years. I can help if you need
Old 14-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It's a nice thought, but seems somewhat naive to me. Every culture has their stories of advanced and intelligent, but malevolent, even evil entities.

Could you provide a couple of examples or resources of advanced/intelligent, yet malevolent, entities in certain cultures? I'm curious to learn more about this.

I know about the "djinn" in Arabian mythology, and I was actually told my a channeler that that's what these entities were. But my understanding is that the "djinn" aren't seen as strictly malevolent. They they have both good and bad djinn, same as humans.

Quote:
This forum is full of people who have to endure regular attacks from them.

That's news to me. I didn't know that this phenomenon was so widespread. The interesting thing I've noticed in reading accounts, however, is that the "attacks" always seem to come on strong at first, but then subside in their intensity. I don't know why a malevolent, or evil, entity would willingly be less egregious toward someone.

And sorry if this is a silly question, but why are there fallen angels at all? Since wouldn't an angel be "made" good and want to keep being good?

This is all very new to me. Most of my learning about the spiritual has been through Bashar and Abraham-Hicks, and they don't really seem to talk about malevolent entities at all. At least, I've not come across it.

Thank you!