Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

View Poll Results: UFO Album
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 3 75.00%
http://imgur.com/a/hphPg 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-07-2017, 07:31 AM
Knower

<< Actually thanks for your suggestion on how I could try wording my request! >>

Thanks so much! Before your response, wasn't sure if you'd like it or not, since you learned a different way.

Also, I've heard about groups of people specifically going to certain places to make contact, with a leader who's had good luck in doing it before. Perhaps you might be interested? I don't know if Steve Greer does these anymore. There are probably other groups. Maybe MUFON has info or a google search. You'd want to check them out thoroughly of course, to make sure they're legitimate and you feel comfortable with them. Just thought you might like this type of group, if they're nice people of course.

Did you mention before that you weren't sure how long to try contacting? Probably if they haven't responded within 10-15 minutes, you could try again later. Of course, if you want to go longer, like 30 minutes, that's cool. Just wanted to say you don't have to drag this out for hours, and perhaps get irritated with the whole thing, if nothing happens. If you get bored or irritated, you might want to stop and try another time when you feel good about it.

Astral Projection is so awesome! Haven't tried it in a while. Thanks for mentioning it -- will try it again soon.

<< How about you? Anything new? Perhaps any new contacts happened? >>

Um, well, yeah. Sometimes I do it a lot, sometimes not -- they're probably wishing I never figured out how to signal them. lol. But just watch the skies (or wherever you happen to be, especially nighttime before going to sleep), and use your heart and good words towards them.

I'd love to see any new pictures (or read about any contacts) you get!
Old 21-07-2017, 11:54 AM
Experiencer
Hey. Oh yes I forgot to respond back about Steven Greer. I have followed some of his work for a bit, and watched some of his videos, but I felt something amiss with him. It was subtle, something in his words and some of the things he said, that turned me off away from him. There were quite a lot of people over the world that I payed attention to what they talked about and teach, only to later feel I should stop. Besides I live in a small European country, so I don't think there is really any feasible way for me to join his group. As far as I now, there are none here as well, and also not so many people talking about it here as well. There are some, but I haven't seen anyone yet trying to present their own work and pictures on that matter, like a sort of ufo researchers that can be found elsewhere.

I think the most I waited was for one hour, but I always felt like maybe they already came and showed themselves but I missed them multiple times and now they think, whats the point, if he doesn't notice us. Haha I admit it is a pretty childish and silly way to be thinking about it like that, but sometimes I can't help it to feel human haha.

Was cloudy yesterday so I stayed home. Hoping for blue skies today, or at least some clear patches here and there. I will be sure to post anything I get or notice.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Finally went outside yesterday to try and do some night time ufo photos. Did my summoning and the showed my location with green laser. Unfortunately there were no appearances that I could point as unusual. Just when I settled down though, and before I even tried calling them, I noticed a bright an object passing above me, traveling a linear path with no visible blinking like in an airplane. it was quite bright to. I managed to take two photos of it before it traveled to far to see. I checked the skies above me at home at the hour the photo was taken for possible satellites, and it turns out I have unknowingly photographed the ISS. So at least there is that haha better luck next time. The picture is taken at 18mm 20sec f3,5 at iso1600 . The station appears as a line because it took 20 sec for proper exposure. Just to clear any misunderstandings about what you are seeing =)

edit: well funny enough, when I went back in Stellarium to check up the skies I observed yesterday what was yesterday shown as ISS, is now named as artificial satellite PROGRESS-MS 06.

edit2: After a few clicks on the object it shows again as ISS, so I guess it was both. There appears to be a satellite called Progress-m6 0S accompanying the ISS. Interesting. Let me dig up something on this if I can. The thing was really bright.

edit3: Got it. Here is the link. Progress-ms 06 is a satellite used to resupply the ISS. How cool is that! What was shining so bright though was the ISS, because normal satellites don't appears so bright at all, except for an occasional satellite flare that occurs when the sun reflects of solar panels at the right angle and time, which I suppose can be interesting to observe. To an observer it would appear as if a light object crossing the sky suddenly started increasing in brightness and then when it reaches maximum it slowly fades away. I guess many could mistaken this for an UFO.
Old 25-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
Great. Photobucket decided to block all my images unless I pay them for the service. Does anyome know a free site I can use for such a purpose?
Old 25-07-2017, 07:20 AM
Knower

Sorry I've been away for a while. Had trouble staying logged-in.

Perhaps someone at the "Forum Help" section can say which free site works here?

Your ISS adventures are really amazing! Too bad they're not UFOs.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
I decided to try and upload my images on imgur, but I need to contact admin to see if anything can be done with previous posts.

Here is the pic of ISS
Old 26-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Knower

Awesome pic! Thanks for posting this. Beautiful sky too.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Awesome pic! Thanks for posting this. Beautiful sky too.

Unfortunately there is a lot of light pollution where I live, and since it is a small country cities tend to be all close one to another so there are not so many places I can go to get dark skies. Still looks pretty though yes.
Old 27-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Experiencer
I am uploading the pictures again in this post, since unfortunately the ones in previous posts were blocked. I will post them randomly in no particular order. But this is so far what I have caught:

This is the recent one, which I managed to get with taking multiple pictures of the sky near some trails left by planes. Even though the objects are quite blurry and were traveling at fast speeds, I think this one is the best so far. In original objects are hardly noticed and are just small black dots, but when you zoom, interesting shape scan be observed. Almost look like little pebbles, or like they have some sort of a hatch above.

This ones serves as an example of how birds fly, and how they appear when photographed high in the sky.

This was from the first time I went to photographs UFOs outside. Small sphere traveled near the plane, at faster speeds, intersecting the planes path.

zoomed

This object appeared when I tried summoning technique for the first time. Could be a plane far away, but the shape is to clear in my opinion. All the other planes that looked looked just like a small object without wings that I caught, all appeared really smudged and blurry since they were far away. This one is clear and was very visible in the sky. Also to me it appeared out of nowhere. Traveled in a linear path and some sort of a exhaust trail is visible behind it, so it is still questionable.

Old 27-07-2017, 12:33 PM
Experiencer
The same object zoomed:

This one is also from my first attempt. Two orbs flying pass the plane in a linear way, following one another. will only post two photos so the flight path can be seen.

Just for fun. Took this one at one time when nothing showed up after my summoning:

Also for fun, an image of our Moon I took with sigma 70-300. The pic was inverted since the moon does not appear like that in my skies, but to me it looked better haha :) :P

hope this time the pictures get to stay!