Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 04-06-2016, 08:30 AM
Master

Thanks Mary, food for thought indeed, i agree with you about the grammar definitely but other aspects of language are often sacrificed, rythm, assonance, dissonance, many other things and grammar then becomes like a jailer in a sense ?
Woww I didn't see that subtle interchange between the words 'consent' and 'concept', only that you mentioned it. Gives the sentence a completely different twist and meaning.
Nisargadatta, the famous Indian Sage said, 'Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.' What interests me in the context of what we are saying about this quote is creative tension, I'm sure Pablo Picasso or any other artist experienced the same creative tensions. Grammar can also seem so final so dead ? A rule is a rule and that's it, you can't see the forest for the trees ? Just some more thoughts Mary, Kind regards and thanks, Joe.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 15-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
If you see the Buddha on the road
Tell him his mother is not angry any
Longer with him and if he wants he
Can come home, he can have his old
Room back, mostly its just the same
The way he left it, the posters are still
On the wall, especially the one he loved
Depicting old age sickness and death,
The blue poster with the yellow border
Yeah if you see the Buddha on the road
Tell his room is always there
If he wants it of course 😊

I have two sons. The first, such a peaceful, easy to raise boy. The second...

Oh, my son, I'll always love you, but you must not shoot arrows into your closet wall. Please stop tapping your pencil. You may not hang your sister's teddy bears from the venetian blinds. Please stop tapping your foot. And what is this book between spring and mattress??? And oh, you are Buddhist? Even though I have drug you, yes drug you, to Sunday School with the Baptists and the Assembly of Goddians? When did that happen? While you were watching us growing jaded with our old ways?
Old 18-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Master

Yes, youth has an arrogance indeed. All i could think of Abarra was a song i heard my father singing from time to time. The Wayward Wind, patsy Cline version this time..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwIRu3BLkBQ :)

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 22-06-2016, 07:59 AM
Ascender
Okay Joe if I meet the Buddha on the road, I will tell the message :)
Old 22-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Yes, youth has an arrogance indeed. All i could think of Abarra was a song i heard my father singing from time to time. The Wayward Wind, patsy Cline version this time..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwIRu3BLkBQ :)

When I first heard it, Gogi Grant sang that song. I like it a lot, but was mad about Caterina Valenti's "The Breeze and I." I sing lots of Patsy Cline stuff at karaoke, but then, so does everyone else. So I learned "Betty Davis Eyes." Nobody else does that one.

This second son has developed a spiritual depth that has enhanced connection with me, but best of all, with life in general. I've learned a great deal from all my children. I love it that they can see through the baloney quotient in social structures around them and don't mind calling us on it. My dive into my own journey was propelled by perceiving the incongruent actions of the faithful, compared to their proclamations. Some lovely people though, so I'm not slinging names or blames.

Don't you just love being alive!!!!!
Old 23-06-2016, 04:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek
Okay Joe if I meet the Buddha on the road, I will tell the message :)

Shrek i nearly fell of my chair !!! I thought it was a ghost !!! your back ! hope your well ..If he asks you who
this message is from just say ..its from me ..and if he makes an angry face
dont get into an argument with him

Old 23-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbara
When I first heard it, Gogi Grant sang that song. I like it a lot, but was mad about Caterina Valenti's "The Breeze and I." I sing lots of Patsy Cline stuff at karaoke, but then, so does everyone else. So I learned "Betty Davis Eyes." Nobody else does that one.

This second son has developed a spiritual depth that has enhanced connection with me, but best of all, with life in general. I've learned a great deal from all my children. I love it that they can see through the baloney quotient in social structures around them and don't mind calling us on it. My dive into my own journey was propelled by perceiving the incongruent actions of the faithful, compared to their proclamations. Some lovely people though, so I'm not slinging names or blames.

Don't you just love being alive!!!!!

Yes being Alive is the best !!! hey Abbara, incongruent actions of the faithful indeed...given their silly proclamations. Yes i learned some stuff that way too. Glad your child has a good spiritual connection to you and the world, very nice. :) keep on trucking !

Old 25-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Ascender
Lol
I am well thank you
Hope you well too Joe
Okay I won't get into an argument
We will just visit you for coffee,

I read on the news, Irish fans is the best in the world. Euro 2016.
Old 26-06-2016, 06:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek
Lol
I am well thank you
Hope you well too Joe
Okay I won't get into an argument
We will just visit you for coffee,

I read on the news, Irish fans is the best in the world. Euro 2016.

Great Glad you are well, most welcome my friend
and i'm going well here along with my son who is 1 now
and the other children. Hey we are the best ! I'm not being
biased lol take a look at these vids. A couple of examples of their
kindness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_Bp7vWvN1c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1oq8TwkC18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTC-qKV4QJo

there are so many vids lol.

Old 03-07-2016, 01:33 AM
Ascender
1year old already, nice
Can he walk?
Yes they are best, cool