Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-04-2015, 12:03 AM
Master
Honesty

Just when you think you are in control ,the universe reminds you of its wishes for you to always be leaving your comfort zone, bettering your self and leading you onwards and upwards if you are committed enough to grab the rope with both hands and swing out in faith ,leaving behind what is no longer useful and knowing what is truth for you, still keeping all the loving spirituality with you, but also always allowing for ever more change and growth...............
Old 30-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Suspended
Very well said Deepsoul. This has been a large part of my day so far. You're braver than I though, it's baby steps for me
Old 30-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Master
I pretend to be brave Astro ,I like what you wrote ,my faith seems to be all outa whack at the moment ,and Im feeling vunerable ,so much to think about sometimes

,Like being in touch with your emotions as they arise is a challenge in themselves ,sometimes I just have to turn to Jesus often ,he truly brings in the light for me ,calms

me,I was so strong in my faith only a week ago,he keeps me on direction, I have done some stuff in my life and I never want to be that person again, I guess in a way

I dont really trust myself and I need to feel like I have the guidance of Jesus ,that is OK and good and well, I dont know there should be nothing missing when we are at

one with God, ,and Yes its a great feeling,but it can also cause a type of blindness as well and I need to feel like my own essence is validated,its hard to explain and I

sound like Im waffling, I find myself so brilliantly in Jesus but is that because Im not good enough in my own eyes? Thanks for listening and how is your work going

,which Im guessing is photography ? Your friend Deepsoul.....................
Old 01-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Suspended
It sounds like you need some bear medicine.

I hope you find that trust in yourself because you deserve it, you are more that good enough.

My work is much less inspiring, I did have photography in mind actually but I think I might have to let go of such things while I continue on this spiritual path.

Be good to yourself.
Old 01-05-2015, 01:24 AM
Master
Thanks Astro for your kindness , Ill work on that ...........
Old 01-05-2015, 06:35 AM
Octy

You know Deepsoul, I didn't like the word God and always used to contract at the word. Now when I pick a vegetable or fruit from my garden I can't help feeling like a little kid, smiling and thanking god for my gift :)

Keep your faith, it serves you well.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Master
Thanks Octy just trying to develop some faith in me too,Im with you there I find all the world so fascinating and amazing........
Old 01-05-2015, 07:03 AM
Master
Anyway I am proud of myself I didnt get drunk ,never would again either but saw the triggers ,thats long gone for me and Im dealing with a natural disaster without being dramatic being calm as possible, I guess you never know how far youve come till your tested...It is really flooding here and went to pick up my daughter of 14yrs from school but no where to be found and thought right OH I'll pray Dear God please let us find each other, then I got into a traffic jam for half hour , got home thinking she would be there but No ,rang school Yes there,Thank God safe ,Couldnt take car out again too flooded so set off in rain ,lightening ,thunder, water everywhere got a quarter of the way there its a long way and there she was coming towards me ,We found each other,good brave girl as Im not that physically strong, Thankyou God.........
Old 01-05-2015, 07:31 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Anyway I am proud of myself I didnt get drunk ,never would again either but saw the triggers ,thats long gone for me and Im dealing with a natural disaster without being dramatic being calm as possible, I guess you never know how far youve come till your tested...It is really flooding here and went to pick up my daughter of 14yrs from school but no where to be found and thought right OH I'll pray Dear God please let us find each other, then I got into a traffic jam for half hour , got home thinking she would be there but No ,rang school Yes there,Thank God safe ,Couldnt take car out again too flooded so set off in rain ,lightening ,thunder, water everywhere got a quarter of the way there its a long way and there she was coming towards me ,We found each other,good brave girl as Im not that physically strong, Thankyou God.........
This is beautiful Deepsoul
Old 01-05-2015, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Love & light to you & yours Deepsoul

I forgot to post the medicine, I hope it helps in some way