Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-04-2015, 02:26 AM
ravey

Exclamation How can I remove a curse/black magic?

I know I am complaining all the time lol. But I think I have the answer why even reiki doesn't work on me or only temporary.
Thinking logically all my health and mental issues started at age 13 when I left school and stopped seeing my then best friend. He was of gypsy origin and into visiting witches. And many people do black magic in my home country to their enemies.

He also got some things of mine that he didn't return. I turned into a depressed shadow of my former self in that summer after I left that school, so I guess after he heard I escaped from him, he got mad or something. In fact he had a really strange power over me and his other friends, like he held us hostage. We were like hypnotized by him, despite him having an egoistical, narcissistic nature, which is a red flag. He abused all of us and was bossy, yet we always did as he wished.

I was a healthy and happy kid, adored by others and then after leaving him behind everyone started being rude to me for no apparent reason. And from being well-liked by the opposite gender I went into the forever alone camp. It's like I have "don't date me!" on my forehead, no girl is ever interested in me. People avoid me for no reason and I am no longer good with the words as I was. I was always happy and lucky before that, and now I am constantly unlucky. Been going like that for a decade now. And then I have the disappearing and reappearing, mysterious symptoms of various illnesses, but get constantly good tests that show no problem. Definitely feels like some kind of a curse or witchcraft.

Did anyone here experience something like this? How did you cope?
Old 29-04-2015, 03:07 AM
Suspended
Send the person in question some metta (loving kindness) and make a prayer to let go of all negative residues. You can use any diety, practice, mantra, prayer or whatever you feel comfortable with.

You are 1000 times bigger than a silly curse made from spite.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Master

Some of the things you describe that you have experienced can definitely be caused by a curse or jinx being placed on you. And if the person had something belonging to you then it would be easy for them to work sympathetic magic.

I would suggest a good cleansing - of yourself and your home. Try to do this on the waning moon for the best results; then follow up with a blessing.

Even if you haven't been cursed/jinxed and you're having troubles it would be a good idea to do the cleansing and get rid of any negative energies that are around you.

If you need any help please PM me
Old 29-04-2015, 04:12 AM
Master
It is very simple, not sure if is easy for everyone.
All you have to do is, connect to your higher self, or divine self, which one looks over you, then you simply say: I now remove all unwanted energy from all of my bodies, or in the room, in the house. I usually focus toward source, breath out and it is done.
Energy connections are a two way street, the more you focus on them or a person, the stronger they become.
There are of cause other ways to protect, simply create an energy ball, move it outside of the body, let it circle, clockwise down and anticlockwise up. There are many more ways to do it, it just depends or one's ability to move and change energies.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:03 PM
ravey

Yeah, but I am not really able to do that I think? Maybe I should seek someone to lift the curse? I felt like my older self when I went to the church and prayed, but it lasted for a few months only. I have an evil eye repellent, and crystals, I do meditation and listen to binaural beats for chakra cleansing. I am not sure if the mantras online on youtube will work for me as I am a Christian?
Old 29-04-2015, 02:22 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravey
Yeah, but I am not really able to do that I think? Maybe I should seek someone to lift the curse? I felt like my older self when I went to the church and prayed, but it lasted for a few months only. I have an evil eye repellent, and crystals, I do meditation and listen to binaural beats for chakra cleansing. I am not sure if the mantras online on youtube will work for me as I am a Christian?

Ravey there is no such thing as someone putting a curse on you, it's all in the mind. People tell you something and you start to believe this and make yourself ill. I have had lots of gypsies put curses on me for not buying there silly ' good luck charms ' nothing has ever happened to me. Please believe me it's your mind playing tricks on you, you'll be fine.
Old 29-04-2015, 02:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravey
he had a really strange power over me

Hello Ravey

Curses only have power when you believe in them. Any anxiety being experienced and the reactive actions to surround yourself with symbolical protection constantly deeply impresses upon the mind a constant reminder that the thought of a curse placed upon you is real.

One day you will experience a moment where you will begin to see that there is no value in holding the belief of a curse placed upon you, once you do you will free yourself from this belief, your mind can then experience the freedom it needs.

Consider for a moment this comment below and see how you feel about it inside yourself, what reaction does it trigger for you?

' You believe a curse has been placed upon you because you wanted one. You have placed a value on it, you believe there is a place for it in your life and in some way has a benefit. At this moment the silent thought to be without this curse may leave you feeling anxious and fearful from the belief of it being no longer there, where the belief of a curse currently serves a purpose '.

Consider taking some time to reflect on when and why the belief of a curse entered your life and the creation of it may be an unconscious substitute of difficult events and experiences in life, or why you absorbed this person to be influential in this way to you? .

The belief of this curse will at some point lose its power over you and that will be when you come to realise that there was no power over you in the first place. When that will be.......will be up to you. Don't be afraid of exploring this.

Take care
Old 29-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsoul
Send the person in question some metta (loving kindness) and make a prayer to let go of all negative residues. You can use any diety, practice, mantra, prayer or whatever you feel comfortable with.

You are 1000 times bigger than a silly curse made from spite.

Be careful. If you're up against real sorcery your closing sentence may make someone feel better briefly but it won't undo a curse if it really was one.
Good defences are the best way of dealing with it, as Jenny Crow explains.
Old 29-04-2015, 03:02 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Ravey there is no such thing as someone putting a curse on you, it's all in the mind. People tell you something and you start to believe this and make yourself ill. I have had lots of gypsies put curses on me for not buying there silly ' good luck charms ' nothing has ever happened to me. Please believe me it's your mind playing tricks on you, you'll be fine.

Well, that's true - but so is everything (in the mind). The level of curse put upon you by a heather-selling gypsy is more of a soundbite than a curse. From a bokor, things are very different.

...♀...
Old 29-04-2015, 03:14 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Well, that's true - but so is everything (in the mind). The level of curse put upon you by a heather-selling gypsy is more of a soundbite than a curse. From a bokor, things are very different.

...♀...

Bokor, gypsy or whoever is the same, its a mind game nothing more nothing less.