Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-04-2015, 11:12 AM
Knower

What is energy

IM thinking alot recently about energy. Im very sensitive to it in all things everywhere. Ive found out recently too that i am an empath and actualy clairsentient too . That means i feel the energy of places people and their emotions , objects and just about everything there is in this world. I feel it as body sensations which can be quite overwhelming often even inside my house i can feel things from outside and all around like its not really kept out by the walls at all.
So my question is what really is energy? Maybe i should put this in the science section but il see what answers come from here. The energy of nature itself i suppose what creates it. Do you think its from living things past and present. I seem to sense something bigger as well as all the nature there is what some might call the holy spirit or something the divine so that could be from creation itself in a kind of pure form. But its totaly unamable.almost untangable constantly changing yet unchanging too.
I can understand why people built belief systems up about everything having spirits in them. each rock and twig and everything has its own unique energy its quite amazing. In the celtic tradition and i think paganism realy every corner of a field would have its own name because every corner was different! we seem to have lost that sense a little bit in modern culture and would just say the field is one thing rather than every inch of it is unique and then every layer of air is going up and then going down into the earth too.
I always found it strange that others didint seem to feel this about the world. Like they have no sense of it.
Old 28-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Lorelyen

I can tell you what energy isn't.

....Me, first thing in the morning.

Old 28-04-2015, 06:40 PM
Suspended
Energy is Conciousness, Mass, Space, and Radiation.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
The energy of nature itself i suppose what creates it. Do you think its from living things past and present. I seem to sense something bigger as well as all the nature there is what some might call the holy spirit or something the divine so that could be from creation itself in a kind of pure form.

Energy never dies, so it does come from things past. imo, the best concept of what energy is, is what you said, the Holy Spirit, aka Mother Nature.

mj
Old 28-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Energy is Conciousness, Mass, Space, and Radiation.

Energy has no mass.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:00 PM
luntrusreality

Depends on the definition.
In spiritual language I would say "energy" is just another word for "awareness" or "life".
Just another nondual term to describe all there is.
Old 28-04-2015, 07:24 PM
Guide
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Emotion is Energy in Motion
Old 28-04-2015, 07:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtOnFire
"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration." - Nikola Tesla

Emotion is Energy in Motion

yes but what is the source of the frequency or vibration, what gives them their energy.

mj
Old 28-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew James
yes but what is the source of the frequency or vibration, what gives them their energy.

mj

The Source!
Old 29-04-2015, 04:38 AM
Bill12

Feeling good and fresh.