Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-11-2014, 04:32 PM
Squire91

Bunny Moving in to a new house

hi everyone

My cousin has just moved in to her new home just over 2weeks ago with her partner and kids. And what it is my cousin has just rang my mum telling her that
She's not sure what to do anymore she loves the house but its panicking her a lot now she has twins and they will be one this month, at first when she moved in things would go missing like keys and her phone they have a certain place were they put that type of stuff and every time they go to pick something up its gone and find it in a place were they never put it. She puts the twins down for bed at a certain time every night in their own room (both together in same room) the first couple of nights they were unsettled and she just put it down to it being a new house so it's all new and strange for them. Till she n her partner would hear something like someone has jumped off the bed in the Twins room they went up but nothing there or out of place so they thought nothing of it. Then both the twins would scream in the night so she would go check on them but mainly one it's affecting more and this has been happening every night for over a week. One of the twins puts his hand up to the ceiling trying to stop something while he is crying well screaming and one night happend again and my cousin went to make sure they were ok one the twins did it again with screaming and the hand n he just looked at her and really scratched her face it proper bleeding n her partner was asking wats going on so she told him and they both say that's not there son, which it ain't normally he's really cuddly sweet etc but he's changed a lot he won't let anyone touch him ie hug him stroke his hair etc. so my cousin said it feels like they ain't alone in the room and dnt feel comfy at all and now the twins won't go to sleep at all in their room so she's had to bring them into her room her partner doesn't want to be there anymore and wants to leave but they can't. They have a dog and she growls at the ceiling and everywhere round the house growling to nothing. So in the end my cousin went into the twins room and shouting this is my babies room please leave your not welcome here anymore this is my house and I'm putting my babies to sleep now so leave them alone and let them sleep and after that everything was fine twins wasn't screaming in night etc and it was calm for a couple of days and it's started back up again now.

Sorry it was long I'm hoping to see her next week to find out a lot more on what's happening but she's scared for her kids and its defo not like one the twins to go like that so what do people think :-)
Old 21-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Long was ok...spacing and paragraphs makes it easier to read.
New posters do this at first.

I would be alone in the house to talk to the spirit...which could
easily be a child wanting to play or likes the family alot.

Sage the area, while sweetly, but firmly talking to the spirit...that
this is such a nice house and it is understandable
they would like to stay here.
But, this isn't where you should be because there is a whole wonderful adventure waiting for you!
Turn around and look...you will see a light...look.. you're friends and family are calling
to you...they want to see you and show great, happy things...there really is nothing here...go to them .
I'm going to count to (say) 5....then I'm going tp clap my hands and I want you to
GO to them. 1...2....5 Clap! GO NOW!

Buy alot of salt and pour it outside the borders of the property saying,
This place is for the living....Now anyone hanging out...please go to a higher realm with your loved ones...
keep saying something like that as you walk around.

Some people place copper wire around the baseboards of the kids rooms.
Always firmly talking to the displaced lost soul to move along to where they need to go
" and it will be wonderful fun!"

There are plenty of methods others use, too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Squire91

Sorry about the way I wrote it.

And thank you so much I'll let her know and c how she gets on x