Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 28-09-2013, 09:59 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Fears don't always just go away, because one knows the past life connection though. I have two, and even though I know the past life connections and why the fear is there, it hasn't gone away.... maybe they happened in more than one lifetime ?

Our life experiences (including past lives) help to teach us and make us wiser.

We need a certain amount of fear to help instill caution and keep us safe.

Human Beings are complex and when our shadow emotions (like fear and anger--for instance) are kept in balance and channeled properly--they can be transformed into positive power.
Old 29-09-2013, 09:20 PM
Master

Yes, I do have conditions that I can relate to a different life. Not a phobia per se.

I was a priest in Greek Orthodox church I think. My superior was a very stick-in-the-mud type. No spiritual vision at all. No spark of creativity or a desire to seek out the truths.

I had some wonderful spiritual ideas that I wanted to reveal and he stood in my way and would not let me. I was so frustrated and angry that he could not see how wonderful it would be for this religion's followers.

To this day I do not like people to stand in front of me and block my passage.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Master

Knowledge is power!

I have a huge issue being manipulated and controlled. All my buttons are pressed when this happens.

I'm getting better at filtering the energy. Always remembering there are two players.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:27 AM
MooseAtoZ

I'm pretty sure I was aboard the Titanic. And I've been irrationally afraid of deep water my entire life. If I don't know where the bottom is, if I can't put my feet down with my chin still above the surface, it's likely I'm not going in.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Knower
I have always had a really odd dear of fish but I do not remember any past lives that have anything to do with them. I even had a nightmare about them last night...
Old 07-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Pathfinder
I am terrified of lakes, oceans only bc there are fish in them a fear of what is underneath me that I cannot see!
I also have the fear of things around my neck
I have many fears not sure if they are all linked to past lives or something else
Old 07-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Experiencer
This is a fascinating topic!
It's interesting, I used to be afraid of boats but I lost that fear when I learned to swim. Perhaps I died drowning in another life because I did not know how to swim? I still get a little uneasy in the ocean or at the beach.

I used to panic inside airplanes but I managed to overcome that with self hypnosis. I don't think this came from past lives because I didn't have this when little. I think I developed this fear from all the accidents we see in the news.

Also I don't like sleeping in the dark by myself... I don't know were that came from...

I'm expecting a baby and I really want to take my child seriously when he or she starts talking about possible past lives. I hope to record and encourage them to share as much as they remember. Dean Radin has a couple of very interesting videos on YouTube about that.
Old 07-10-2013, 02:40 PM
lily of the valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Yes, I do have conditions that I can relate to a different life. Not a phobia per se.

I was a priest in Greek Orthodox church I think. My superior was a very stick-in-the-mud type. No spiritual vision at all. No spark of creativity or a desire to seek out the truths.

I had some wonderful spiritual ideas that I wanted to reveal and he stood in my way and would not let me. I was so frustrated and angry that he could not see how wonderful it would be for this religion's followers.

To this day I do not like people to stand in front of me and block my passage.

I too cannot for the life of me have someone block my passage...I'm liable to have a fit. I am with the Greek Orthodox church.....interesting.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:40 AM
CJ82Sky

i am STILL so afraid of heights and i've never once in all the things i've remembered been able to trace it back - and i remember a LOT of past lives. I wish I could figure it out!
Old 17-10-2013, 02:54 PM
BeautifulUniverse

I have always had a fear of being left behind. When I was very little, my mother was very ill, quite often, and we would go to the emergency room, often late at night. I can remember my dad telling me to go to sleep in the waiting room, but I was terrified that they would forget me and leave me at the hospital.

I've recently had some past life memories and have been able to trace this back.

My daughter is terrified of the ocean, always has been. She hates the waves. She says she's afraid of the sharks.