Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-07-2012, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Norsey,

so is there a difference between my sub-conscious mind knowing and me wanting to hear a certain answer ? If the answers are different, which one comes thru ?

Now I could answer that the sub-conscious mind is connected to the Spirit World and you wanting to "hear" a specific answer is connected to the conscious mind i.e. the material world. Hedge/Veil Striders like myself, are able to do this directly to seek advice from the Spirit World, so I tend to think that the sub-conscious mind is the most reliable/truthful. Plus, it is never a good idea to read for yourself [ cards or pendulum] as you will tend to be either over-optimistic or over-pessimistic.

On the subject of what to use as a pendulum, the real answer is anything TBH. But an acorn, fir cone, "conker" feels better being more natural. Actually, my "Sunday Best" pendulum is rose quartz with an engraved pentacle suspended from a silver chain - very posh and poseur-ish.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Norsey,

I like the way you phrased that..... " Sunday best " pendulum , sounds very elegant.

oh my ! never a good idea to read for myself ? what will I do with all my card decks ?

ok, back to the question about the pendulum... I have a semi related question...

I have asked my pendulum the same question on different occassions, not doubting the answer I received the first time, just wanting a confirmation I guess you could call it and to be sure the answer didn't change.. which it didn't, the answer was the same each time I asked it. I even phrased it in a few different ways, same answer... so then I thought, just for curiosity sake, I asked the person... and their answer was totally opposite from the answer I received from the pendulum ! How can this be ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Either your mind or someone elses.

Geoff