Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 29-06-2011, 11:43 AM
eyalec

I agree with Triner. What works for you is the best.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
shifty123

The pendulum that I made from a cheap necklace that I bought at Kohl's and a half set of earrings works just fine. I think that now that it's had a chance to get attuned to my energy. It works a little better then one I bought from a spiritual type store.
Old 29-07-2011, 04:15 AM
RisenPhoenix

I just learned about pendulums and what they do today. A few months ago I go to this local flea market and they have a whole table full of turquoise nugget pendants. I picked up a piece feeling like I was meant to go there that day and find that piece. I had been looking for a good piece of turquoise for a while since a piece I bought years ago helped me opened up so much spiritually that it scared me and I tore it from my neck and never found it again. Well I wore this turquoise nugget around my neck for a few days. During a full moon I set it out for a moonlight bath to cleanse it and wore it some more. After weeks I failed to feel any energy from it so I was actually going to either sell it or give it away. Then today I read about the pendulums here and thought "Hey, maybe that turquoise will make a good one for me" Well I attached it to a string necklace and asked it to show me yes, no and maybe and it did. I also feel like I was able to see it's aura as I concentrated on it for answers. Cool stuff.
Old 29-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account

hi RisenPhoenix,

I have a feeling that finding that piece of turquoise was just meant to be ! Very cool idea to make it into a pendulum ! There are some cool pendulum threads here, enjoy getting acquainted with your new pendulum !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-07-2011, 04:24 AM
RisenPhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi RisenPhoenix,

I have a feeling that finding that piece of turquoise was just meant to be ! Very cool idea to make it into a pendulum ! There are some cool pendulum threads here, enjoy getting acquainted with your new pendulum !

Dream Angel xx

I agree! My spiritual path is showing me there is always a reason for everything, even if it takes time for the reason to become known to me. It blows me away!
Old 29-07-2011, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account

So many amazing things happen, when you open your mind to the possibilities !

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-07-2011, 04:33 AM
CelestialRain

Usually, anything you create yourself will work best for you, yourself only, since it carries a mark of your energy as you "made" it, technically.
Old 29-07-2011, 04:25 PM
Deactivated Account

yes, thank you for that thought, it makes sense with the energy part - our own energy.

Expect Miracles !

Old 29-07-2011, 11:15 PM
CelestialRain

Yes. Runes can be made with "blooding", or some things that involve marking the runes with a bodily fluid (blood usually, but some people use semen or mucus which can be strange lol). And it does make sense. Anything you mark or make with your own hands or body will carry on from you, this is why I recommend making your OWN divination tools. Sure, it's nice to buy tarot cards, pendulums, etc., but REAL accuracy comes from the tarot cards, pendulums, etc., that you create with your own heart and soul.

And plus, you don't want other people touching your stuff...always cleanse the object you just received before using it for more accuracy.
Old 29-07-2011, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

oh I am not sure about that marking the runes idea, with blood or etc. Reminds me kind of, of some ritualistic sacrificial rites. I understand the basic idea, but still ....

I always thought it would be fun to create my own deck of Angel cards.

Expect Miracles !