Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-04-2011, 08:29 PM
shifty123

Making a pendulum

The other day or two ago I some how lost or misplaced my pendulum. Anyways instead of running all around the place looking for a place that sells pendulums. I made my own.

All I did was go to Khols and bought a relatively inexpensive womens necklace. Then I got a pair of ear rings to put on the end of the necklace. I tried it out with a body scan and a few simple questions after I programmed it a bit. The pendulum worked pretty good.
Old 22-04-2011, 09:08 PM
Ascender
That's really all it takes. If it works for you, then it's a good pendulum!
Old 22-04-2011, 10:40 PM
shifty123

A pendulum is nothing more then a tool. However I do have high hopes for getting into rieki a little.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:27 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogey
A pendulum is nothing more then a tool. However I do have high hopes for getting into rieki a little.

Anything that dangles can be a pendulum, a necklace, key on a string, etc...
Old 23-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Knower

I have a crystal pull thing bought for the ceiling fan. We changed fans and I have it with my crystals. One day I thought this could work as a pendulum. I was really surprised when I tried it. As I don't work much with pendulums. I had recently been to the beach and brought back ocean water to bath my crystals. Then I was thinking that salt water is not good for some but couldn't remember which ones. I held each in my hand and asked with the pendulum "would you like a sea bath?" Some the pendulum would start really fast with a yes or no. Some would start slowly. The ones that said no got a sun bath.
So I think anything can work as a pendulum.
Old 23-04-2011, 12:05 PM
Master
One of my most sensitive pendulums is a pine cone suspended on a thread.
Old 23-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
I use an acorn suspended on a thread :)

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 23-04-2011, 05:29 PM
shifty123

These are all good examples of how all a pendulum is just a tool. That we use to help us understand ourselves and our own energy etc. Today like I stated in another thread that when I dodn't have m pendulum I experimented with other forms of energy manipulation "my hands".

Today I used my I want to raise my vibrations to the devine healing level. When I moved my hands similr to the fashion that my pendulum moves. I could actually feel the energy putting itelf into high gear. I'm definetly going to experiment further with this approach.
Old 07-06-2011, 12:24 AM
Moonangel

I made a pendalum the other day... for the actual pendalum weight I used a small rose quartz wand, then threaded amethyst and rose quartz beads onto fishing wire and attached..... Its looks really pretty, but tbh, its no where near as good as a trusty old peice of crystal in a coil attached to string..

Stogey...are you refering to "the human pendalum"???
Old 07-06-2011, 01:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Moonangel, your new pendulum sounds beautiful ! Aren't you a bit premature in saying " its no where near as good as a trusty old peice of crystal in a coil attached to string.. " ... give the poor pendulum a chance, lol ! It is just new to the job !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction