Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 22-02-2018, 03:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Started Pendulum a Few Days Ago...

Hello everyone,

So I started using a pendulum a few days ago, I made my own out of a cat necklace I had that had no chain, with a cat food bag string. Well, I had some lighthearted readings with my friend a few hours after I made it. I'd say like...much of it was accurate, except some stuff we asked about ancestry (which I later found more about later...).

Well, a day later my friend wanted a reading because she was having a bad day, and her day got worse because after she asked it who she should watch for, it spelled out "pruny." We started laughing and stuff and were told it's someone she hasn't met yet, and then she just asked out of the blue if it was the guy she was crushing on, and it said yes. We were kind of confused, and some more letter readings (very scrambled, had to unscramble) read "spy" "encryption" "outputs" and "cruise," all of which indicated this guy, whom she happened to meet on a cruise, was spying on her via hacking. The pendulum said he had a keylogger on her computer, and she couldn't believe it because he was a photographer. After some searching, she found his linkedin and it turns out he's been in IT fields for quite some time now and has more than enough capability to know how to hack someone. Basically, the pendulum told me that this Saturday, he plans on taking the information he has from her and cleaning her out - he wants her money.

I honestly couldn't hardly believe any of that and wasn't sure what was giving me this information. I asked and apparently I have the archangels Metatron and Michael as my guides, who were sent to me because I was losing my faith in God, and having problems with my mother - none of which were wrong. The information itself had come from Metatron apparently. I advised my friend to at least take her money out of the bank. We tried looking for the keylogger, but her computer just happened to not install Windows properly during an update and she had to go back to system default so any traces were now gone. The pendulum highly advised her to confront this man and he'd back down, but she doesn't want to without proof. I told her to get Lifelock just in case...

Honestly, this has been one wild ride for me. Metatron was also able to accurately tell me my ancestry - in percentages - and the Native American tribe I'm from on both sides of my family, and the man my dad's great grandma had an affair with, whose mother is on the Dawes Rolls.

Also, according to them, I'm almost 100% psychic and empathic. They honestly seem very concerned for me and my current situation I'm in. Which isn't good, gotta say. But yeah...

Has anyone had anything this...incredible happen before to them after using a pendulum or other divination tool?