Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 09-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Master
Best homemade pendulum ever????

Okay....ya'll going to laugh! But this works really well

Make your own pendulum by tying a line or string to a small lead fishing weight...I've done it and it is crazy sensitive to energy and questions!

This makes sense to me....consider this:

Lead has a crystalline structure in a "face centered cubic form"
Lead is the product of radioactive decay of uranium 238.....it takes 4.46 million years for uranium 238 to decay into lead 206
Uranium 238 is only formed in the core of an exploding star...a supernova!

Try this...I think you"'ll be amazed!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Administrator
Hello

Anything can be used as a Pendulum even your car keys. Its all about the intentions and the energy being used around them.

Your intentions were to make something that would connect to your energy and then the Universal energy.

Lynn
Old 17-09-2018, 02:26 AM
Master
I have pendulum classes in which everyone got their own pendulum - a new tea bag.
Old 29-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Master

Oh this is precious BigJohn.
Old 28-06-2019, 05:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Anything can be used as a Pendulum even your car keys. Its all about the intentions and the energy being used around them.

Your intentions were to make something that would connect to your energy and then the Universal energy.

Lynn

Your comment is extremely weird because I just used my keys as a pendulum... I mentioned my question in the synchronicity section, because I'm seeing a sync I haven't seen before... I have two job interviews tomorrow, key pendulum says: one of the jobs they hire someone else, but I get the other job. Accurate? I'll update if it is...