Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 29-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Master
Believing the results

There is a event that could happen in my life that I've wondered if it could ever really happen....I won't say what because its extremely personal.

Just suffice to say that it would be really amazing if it did!

However my logical mind tells me that its unlikely to impossible. ....just NOT going to happen....long odds to 10 decimals. ....that kind of unlikely!

Now don't get me wrong.....I won't mind if it does....I just really don't think it will. ....period !

My pendulum however absolutely disagrees with me and says its going to happen. ....every single time!

I've even tried wording the question in reverse......instead of asking "will such a thing take place" I'll change it to somthing like " such a thing will never happen"

No matter.....my pendulum is quite insistant that its GOING to happen!

It also says that its a few years down the road time wise...

So....believe it or not? ????

How about this.....some of you guys ask your "own pendulum" for me....."Will Lucky 1's special event he has in mind happen???

Curious what someone else would come up with....witout knowing exactly what it is. .....just not ready to say.....
Old 11-06-2016, 12:51 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Lucky 1, I did ask my pendulum your question ......

and the answer I received was a definite YES ! When I get a definite yes or no answer, my pendulum swings very fast in the direction for whatever answer it is giving me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1
My pendulum however absolutely disagrees with me and says its going to happen. ....every single time!

I have heard it isn't a good idea to keep asking your pendulum the same question over and over again. It is like you are doubting the answer it is giving you, which you were, lol ! But ..... nice that it kept giving you the same answer, which could mean .... it was serious.

hmmmm.... a few years down the line ? I have to wait that long for confirmation on my answer too ? ha !!

I hope it turns out, however you wish it to do so.

Adrienne

PS ..... come on folks, those of you who work with pendulums, let's help out Lucky 1 and give him some answers !

or at least share your 2 Euros worth of thoughts on this ? lol !
Old 11-06-2016, 01:19 PM
Master
Yes.....I'm aware that asking the same question over again (like 9000 times!) Is probably not helpful.

But in my admittedly brief time with useing a pendulum. ......it's been uncannily accurate on stuff that can be verified as correct in say a few days to a month. .....

So when I got up the nerve to ask "this particular question"........and got a strong yes.....when I was really expecting a strong no......I was a bit shocked. .....

I thought "no waaay"! The next day I couldn't stand it. ....and asked again.....same strong yes. ....and of course I've asked a few more times over the last few weeks including asking about different future years. .. my pendulum says it will happen at or a bit before the year 2020. ..just hard to believe.

By the way.....one to three card tarot readings agree with my pendulum. ..

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 11-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I can understand your excitement about getting the confirmations/ same answer with your pendulum, especially if it is a special question. Ask all you like, lol .....who am I to limit your asking ? ha !

2020, just around the corner then though it seems like forever when one is waiting/ or wanting something to happen. Funny how 24 hours in a day can seem like more than 100 ! I know !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1
By the way.....one to three card tarot readings agree with my pendulum. ..
this is a good sign then .....nice to get a confirmation from a separate source.
Old 11-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Master
Btw Adrienne. .......thanks for asking about my question with your own pendulum. ...I appreciate it a lot!

Interesting that you got a yes to my "special question" also!

Maybe at some point others might read this and try out my question for me too.....if a number of people corroborate it......I think that would really be saying something!

Old 11-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Lucky 1 !
Old 13-07-2016, 08:31 PM
Master
So far, I've heard from 2 other members who have both told me that there pendulums are giving yes answers to my question...thanks guy's....soooo....we'll see!!!

Old 21-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Seeker

Hi Lucky1, I have asked my pendulum for you, and it also said yes.
Old 21-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Master
Hi Lucky 1,

I asked my pendulum your special question and the answer is yes and the timeframe I received is for the year 2021.
Old 22-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Guide
Lucky, if I may pass on some advice not listed, stop thinking it's not going to happen, just stop this practice now. For one, you have to think yes it is going to happen for me! And two, you can influence your pendulum. Think instead it is going to happen and repeat that three times as you concentrate on your breath. Do your protection ritual, think or say the question once. Then instantly start thinking "I wonder what the answer will be, keep repeating this until it spins. This way you are not influencing it by thinking no or yes to your question.

Always be positive about what you want to happen and especially before doing any divination work! It took me a very long time to figure this out, so I am telling you this so you don't have to go through what I did.