Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 24-10-2017, 01:54 AM
Suspended

What kind of energy do I give off?

This is just a test to see if the more spiritually aware among you can guess my true nature. If you've read some of my other posts and already know please don't comment because I want to see if people can tell what I am without any prior assumptions.

@

I focused a good deal of my energy on that symbol above.Energy that came from the deepest part of my soul. So to the astute it should reveal a great deal about me. Looking forward to your comments.

Edit: didn't think of this until it happen in chat but for the love of god. Don't describe me in colors. that tells me absolutely nothing.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:56 AM
Master
Hi Revya...
Only answering here because you asked
Now, mind you, I've only read two posts of yours, and what came to me (after the first one) was anger and frustration. Then reading a second post, my feelings were confirmed, so I think.
What I am going by is the energy I felt by these two posts at the time... I haven't spoken to you nor interacted elsewhere, so of course my assumption may be well off the mark.
What I sense is a person who knows the meaning of struggles and hardships and has come a long way. A person who has built character.

Like I said, this may be off, but thank you for allowing expression.
Old 24-10-2017, 07:25 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revya
This is just a test to see if the more spiritually aware among you can guess my true nature.
How is this a test of spiritual awareness? In a way it flies in the face of spirituality because one doesn't judge on stereotype but rather the possible channels of connection.

However, on the basis of just that question one can assume that you like to challenge people and edge on the side of confrontation. That would suggest the qualities of a particular sun sign. You seem male from the way you've laid out the post, particularly the parting proviso. But if I'm in reach of being right those are just assumptions and don't need spiritual awareness.

Quote:
Edit: didn't think of this until it happen in chat but for the love of god. Don't describe me in colors. that tells me absolutely nothing.
Ok.
Old 24-10-2017, 08:20 AM
Master
Does it matter... and why do you feel the need to see who is 'more spiritually aware ' if that's possible of course.

I can't remember reading about any of the greatest Masters testing people.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Suspended

Well to be honest to the two posters above me. I have a certain opinion of myself and my spiritual aura and I wanted to see if random strangers would give me an answer that is in line with my self-opinion or if they would have a different opinion entirely based on what energy I shared.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Well to be honest to the two posters above me. I have a certain opinion of myself and my spiritual aura and I wanted to see if random strangers would give me an answer that is in line with my self-opinion or if they would have a different opinion entirely based on what energy I shared.

Was it ' ego ' energy ?
Old 24-10-2017, 10:50 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Ah - tele-mind-reading comes at a price. Normally 0.1 bitcoins per hour.
I suppose believing you can "share" your energy through a million transistors and radio transmission is a statement about your stage of spiritual development.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 24-10-2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: missed a hyphen, had to hurry out for the shopping.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:22 AM
Master
An image of a magazine on a rock- Nature setting, a torn piece of a magazine photo set on the top of a rock- An impression of perhaps remodeling being done, scattered, impression of energy- working on something, and doing certain things, in a rather multi-task eccentric way- No impression of this being bothersome, if it even is the case here, an impression your personality may actually enjoy the eccentric energy.

The image of the rock with magazine paper is actually calming, an impression of a natural scene, it could even be that you enjoy reading out in nature.

I am not sure, do you make jewelry at all, or work with a chain in any way? Curious as to why an image of multiple chains has come.

Is turquoise a stone you may have favor for? Do you own anything turquoise? Pendant? Loose stone?

That is what came through.

Would actually appreciate feedback as I always do, I am confused and not quite sure of your intent of your experiment here.

Blessings.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? lol

You reached out for confirmation from others when you should have sought deeper inside to determine if you really are channeling the energy you sense in your mind or if it's all mental. This is a question that is better suited for yourself in deep meditation; posting it to us is about ego, answering it yourself is about spiritual growth.

However since I'm a gamer I will play your game.

Your energy is fierce, but also weak. It's full of confidence and the desire to do good things but also polluted by many things I cannot see clearly. Probably arrogance, doubt, fear, anger. I see a fire that is very small but burning very powerfully, that's why I say fierce energy but weak. This fire is also very wide at the base and spread out, giving it an abnormal trapezoid shape instead of a balanced pyramid shape. This suggests to me that your energy is imbalanced and more centered around the base.
Old 24-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Master
senstiv engys i can feal

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔