Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 01-08-2011, 04:19 AM
CelestialRain

I know, haha. It's a bit extreme to use actual physical stuff to "mark" your items with your own energy. That's what I consider extreme. To me, it's perfectly fine to just create it and leave it be, cleanse it occasionally, etc. I wouldn't do the blooding stuff :3

I just made a pendulum right now. It's on one of those silver plastic/cheap little chains you can get for under a dollar, and the main weight is a seashell that's curved to a point. I have a few pieces of gold wire wrapped around the bar/holding segment of the shell and the chain. It looks simple but pretty in my eyes. Right now it's in a black bag but I'm going to replace it with something more beach-like and sand colored, maybe silk. I'm going to create pendulums for each element: water, earth, fire, air. The one I'm speaking of is the "water" one, and after making all of those I'm going to conclude with an energy/spirit one comprised of many different gemstones.

Neat idea, huh?

oooh, and I calibrated my pendulum to: yes, no, more information, not meant to know. Yes is back and forth, no is left to right, more information goes in a circle, not meant to know goes diagonally from bottom right to top left. Within these four answers I have for levels: a simple, medium, strong, and definite "not going to change no matter what" answer. Took a long time to do all of that. The "not meant to know" comes in: knowing extremely soon, knowing sometime in the future, knowing in the far future, and never knowing, all measured by strength and distance of the swing. I'm quite happy with it.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialRain
That's what I consider extreme. To me, it's perfectly fine to just create it and leave it be, cleanse it occasionally, etc. I wouldn't do the blooding stuff :3

That's good to know !

Your seashell pendulum sounds lovely ! Cool idea to create a pendulum for each element. I will be interested to hear what you do for your other pendulums.

Unusual choices in your calibration of the pendulum, unusual in the fact that I haven't heard of the more information one.
My yes is back and forth, my no is same as yours left to right, maybe is circular and not meant to know is also circular ... one goes clockwise the other counterclockwise and this changes. If it just doesn't want to answer at all, it doesn't move !

Quote:
Within these four answers I have for levels: a simple, medium, strong, and definite "not going to change no matter what" answer. Took a long time to do all of that. The "not meant to know" comes in: knowing extremely soon, knowing sometime in the future, knowing in the far future, and never knowing, all measured by strength and distance of the swing. I'm quite happy with it.

wow, you do a complete job when calibrating your pendulum, right down to the levels of the swings ! I get a mild, slow swing and a definite, very fast swing.

I am happy that you are happy !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Medium_Laura

To clear your pendulum while in use you can do this.

Swing it in a circle (opposite from a circle if it means a yes/no answer for you)

For me counterclockwise is my clearing signal. To set this signal, spin it counterclockwise and say. This is my sign for clearing.

Now still your pendulum and ask it to show you your clearing sign. It should repeat the swing you just taught it :)
Old 02-08-2011, 02:08 AM
CelestialRain

Oh my gosh...that's a brilliant idea!!! I'll be sure to try it! Thank you medium Laura You always help at the right moments.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:35 AM
Medium_Laura

I do what I can :)
Old 03-08-2011, 12:58 AM
CelestialRain

Thanks again :) Just keep doing what you do because it really helps me, and if it really helps me, then it must help others 1000x more.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Medium_Laura

:) so cute! :)
Old 21-08-2011, 10:30 AM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

Hey, everyone

Great thread, great posts, these advices helped me greatly, so I made my own pendulum, and I just finished it. I used some beads and a ring with a moonstone attached, and I wanted to show you how it turned out

What do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 08-21-~1 (Medium).jpg (14.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 21-08-2011, 10:39 AM
xXHauntedxLadyXx

Hey, everyone

Great thread, great posts, these advices helped me greatly, so I made my own pendulum, and I just finished it. I used some beads and a ring with a moonstone attached, and I wanted to show you how it turned out

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...1&d=1313922579
What do you think?

Later edit: Sorry for posting twice, didn't mean to
Old 29-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Master
I have given classes on using pendulums..... everyone got a pendulum.... a teabag. Now I wonder if anybody went home and used their pendulum to make tea.