Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Ah. Ok. I'll try to keep this short but give some sort of explanation. Black or dark magick is good enough in English. Black Magick usually refers to the work of practitioners like Aleister Crowley but there are several others. It's a complex subject.

Voodoo got bad publicity thanks to Hollywood and the Christian church that portrayed African black people as evil back in the 1700s. Slave sellers and buyers alike treated them worse than animals. All those stories about how they were shipped to America and the Caribbean are, sadly, true. Even worse the atrocities inflicted upon them if caught practicing their own religions or trying to escape their bosses. You really don't want to hear them! Christians? Were they even human?

It went like this. If you bought 5 slaves (say) the seller would make sure they came from different African regions so they couldn't speak to each other. What they didn't realise was that in spite of language differences, different African religions had certain features in common (the cross, for example, later adopted by Christians) and it was through these that they started to communicate along with the little French they were learning (later turning into Kreyol/Creole).

The treatment these slaves got was so horrid, rebellion was inevitable. When they eventually took over Haiti the world reacted with horror, literally saying "we can't have a republic run by blacks!! Oh, no, no, no...! Evil. Totally evil." So they were cut off from the rest of the world.

Throughout this, Africans gradually developed a common religion which today you know as Voodoo. It had to deal with many aspects of life because the revolution left these ex-slaves very poor. It was all they had to get them through and became like I said, a way of life.

Naturally, the church has played on this idea that black African religions are evil and Hollywood was quick to cash in on frightening myths actually put out by the press during the 1800s. As I've said, some of these myths do have a basis. But none were worse than tortures inflicted on non-Christians during the Inquisition and such. I've never, ever heard of Voodooists burning non-believers at the stake or drowning people without proper trial for Witchcraft.

Hence my belief that Blue's problem could be Witchcraft or Hermetic dark magick but unlikely to be Voodoo.

Thats exactly what it is. Witchcraft. From what I been told it comes from somewhere in Ecuador. And she reinforces it everytime she feels as if he’s trying to contact me.
Old 16-12-2018, 05:05 PM
Master

no control. having to control through means of magic is fear based and leads to one path.

soul is not ordained by tricks of illusionary magic.

the mind is a trap the soul is free.

there is your clue.
Old 17-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0721
Anyone ever heard about a twin being kept away from another through voodoo? Any answers are welcome ..

Based on my own upbringing, I could easily say that voodoo or any other dark force type magic relies on the person that it is being used again being of a lower vibration. However my family hails from countries where darkness and magic of this type is used.

A cousin of mine had a curse lifted by a priest.

As far as twins - this scenario will only be successful and play out if in your past lives, karma there was this type of energy in the first place and if it has happened, the message is to raise your vibration effectively, so that you are above the bind.

Although a priest that recognises this type of thing might be this best bet. Although people might say that this is also another money scam.

I'd say use your inner wisdom and make wise choices based on pure good...
Old 18-12-2018, 05:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Based on my own upbringing, I could easily say that voodoo or any other dark force type magic relies on the person that it is being used again being of a lower vibration. However my family hails from countries where darkness and magic of this type is used.

A cousin of mine had a curse lifted by a priest.

As far as twins - this scenario will only be successful and play out if in your past lives, karma there was this type of energy in the first place and if it has happened, the message is to raise your vibration effectively, so that you are above the bind.

Although a priest that recognises this type of thing might be this best bet. Although people might say that this is also another money scam.

I'd say use your inner wisdom and make wise choices based on pure good...

I heard witchcraft can’t touch the heart but it can influence someone enough and keep them away from someone. Especially if they are not spiritually guarded.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue0721
I heard witchcraft can’t touch the heart but it can influence someone enough and keep them away from someone. Especially if they are not spiritually guarded.

It's not influence as such, it's like a bind, so you maybe keep away, but you do not realise why. The truth is that the lower we are on the spiritual quest, the harder this is. Therefore if we are still in need of tools and karma still has us bound, then yes it is easier to affect us. When these spiritual shackles start to deteriorate then we are more able to move beyond it.

Please note that the wide majority of the human population are still shackled. To understand what being unshackled means check out Autobiography of a Yogi - it's really truly only the very few that have reached such a level.

RE: Curses - this also depends on how strong the magic is, so some of us are not affected because we are protected - this was/is a birthright. The information above is when karma is strong enough that there is no birth protection.

This is a huge topic, huge and dark magic has been around for a very, very long time. Families were cursed, whole villages, countries back in the past.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
It's not influence as such, it's like a bind, so you maybe keep away, but you do not realise why. The truth is that the lower we are on the spiritual quest, the harder this is. Therefore if we are still in need of tools and karma still has us bound, then yes it is easier to affect us. When these spiritual shackles start to deteriorate then we are more able to move beyond it.

Please note that the wide majority of the human population are still shackled. To understand what being unshackled means check out Autobiography of a Yogi - it's really truly only the very few that have reached such a level.

RE: Curses - this also depends on how strong the magic is, so some of us are not affected because we are protected - this was/is a birthright. The information above is when karma is strong enough that there is no birth protection.

This is a huge topic, huge and dark magic has been around for a very, very long time. Families were cursed, whole villages, countries back in the past.

This is very helpful! If there anything I can do myself to help him. Sometimes I have these dreams in which he is trying to talk and I can’t hear him. He just stares at me. So many dreams of him reaching out and being able to follow through.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
no control. having to control through means of magic is fear based and leads to one path.

soul is not ordained by tricks of illusionary magic.

the mind is a trap the soul is free.

there is your clue.

Honestly I can't agree with that statement.
It's called "getting things done" and calling on supernatural forces to speed up the process.
The only time fear might come into it is a) when it's protective. NO magician would carry out workings without protective measures, and b) when a person needs protection from something and casts an appropriate spell.

Likewise, why is the mind a trap? It would seem the conduit through which the soul projects into our lives modifying how we react to the situations we encounter.
Just a personal view though.