Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-01-2018, 09:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Communicating with loved one using pendulum

Hi,

I am new to spirituality and began my journey after visiting a medium who said I needed to begin guided meditation. This led me to crystals and eventually pendulums.

I have recently been using a pendulum to tap into my unconscious mind. I am able to do this and the answers when tested are accurate.

What I would like to know is how I can use the pendulum to communicate with a passed loved one.

My questions would be:

1. Is this possible?
2. Is this safe?
3. What do I need to say to protect myself?
4. How do I call upon my loved ones to provide me answers?
5. How do I end the communication once I have finished with the questions?
6. How can I ensure my unconscious mind is not making the movements when I wish to hear from my loved one?

Is this process the same for contacting spirit guides and angels?

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Administrator
Hello

1. Is this possible? Yes

2. Is this safe?

Yes and No
Meaning that not all communications at times are pure one's for the most part if your not using tool like a spirit board it should be fine.

3. What do I need to say to protect myself?

Blessing, and protective crystals and at times cleansing a space (exp. Sagging)

4. How do I call upon my loved ones to provide me answers?

This is an internal or intuition vibration. Its a feeling outside the brain's logic center, felt in the Gutt or Solar Plexus Chakra region.

5. How do I end the communication once I have finished with the questions?

Ask for the portal of opening to be closed. Again a blessing something that says thank you.

6. How can I ensure my unconscious mind is not making the movements when I wish to hear from my loved one?

This is that vibration place that is felt outside the brain, intuition that inner knowing. This takes time to get used to.

With the use of a pendulum it is important to access the swing for yes and for no and then to ask it for permissions to use it in this way. If you get a no respect that no and do not try and force things.

The process is the same for any contacts but one has to be willing to take the brains logic center out of the equation.

Lynn
Old 11-01-2018, 02:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I don't follow everything in your answer because I am just a newby at all this. Sorry.

I guess I am after some sort of procedure to follow which includes what I should say and do in order to contact my loved one.

Are spirit boards dangerous? I have seen many people talk of these however I am worried that it could be dangerous.

Thanks.
Old 19-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Administrator
Hello

I would never use a Spirit Board for communications. Even as a Medium if I am at an investigation and one comes out I am done.

Its OK that your new to it all we all start some place so lets break it down a bit.

You can use a pendulum for simple yes and no questions. By asking first for what direction the swing is for a yes and for a no. This sets the baseline. From there you then ask if it will work with what you want to use it for. Again it should be a clear yes or no swing.

Is there someone you are looking to contact here maybe I can help out.

Lynn

It is spins in a circle pattern that is a "maybe" so then you ask more questions. Keep them simple. If I am lets say in a home where there is suspected activity I will use one to ask simply that "is there someone in spirit here". As I am a Medium I then ask if this spirit is with me and belongs to me. From there I then know if its activity there.

Even with the natural ability I have with me I take things slow and in stages.
Old 20-01-2018, 06:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Lynn, thanks for your reply. I will stay away from spirit boards. I would like to try and communicate with my nan who has passed rather than have to wait for seeing a medium every time.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:04 AM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper52
Hi Lynn, thanks for your reply. I will stay away from spirit boards. I would like to try and communicate with my nan who has passed rather than have to wait for seeing a medium every time.

Hello

Leave that with me and I will ask on how she connect to you, as I feel she has reached out. We want that concrete "sign" but at times we miss the message in how its sent.

Lynn

OK seems it does not have to sit I have no other way to put it than how it comes to me "old lady perfume" and a loud laugh. Something she wore and it was rather strong at times. Comments would have been made (at times behind her back) is the feeling.

Have you smelled perfume and dismissed it ?
Had to come right back in for an edit of what I put......

Lynn
Old 20-01-2018, 09:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, I thought I had smelled her perfume the other day however I was second guessing myself about it. Not sure!!

I will try communicating with my pendulum also however if you have any more info I’d be eternally grateful!