Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 19-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Administrator
Pendulums as a Gift

Hello

Have you ever got a Pendulum for someone only to find it so will not bond for them to use. Yes you have touched it and your imprint is on it but you had the intention its a "gift". So that is what energy should be there.

I have done this with my husband a few times now. I get him one or he gets me one and it will not work. At times they break other times they will not move at all. He finds that his energy is too strong for them at times and they do not stand up for long.

I got him one that had a very strong reaction. It was Dragons Blood one that he should have bonded with well as he connects to Dragons. He asked it to show YES and to show NO, nothing no movements. Tried "will you work with me" again nothing not even a twitch.

I picked it up and had not feelings towards it at all, but I asked it the same questions, and it responded to me. I was like OK lets as "Will you work with Heart" and it was the strongest NO I ever got. I then realized that as we "Mirror" the other as Twin Flames that the Dragon energy that is him had found a way to bond to me via it.

Has anyone else had experiences like this ? Or got a gift one that is well a "Dud".

Lynn
Old 19-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Master

This is fascinating and funny Lynn. Thanks for sharing. I don't know about dud ones but my healing teacher taught me to use the chain around my neck with its pendant like a pendulum and it worked quite well.
I have a couple that crack easily when they don't want to work with me. They just go silent or give a to and fro movement which I interpret/program as the pendulum/guide doesn't want to answer this. Of late I have also noticed changes in speed of movement. When it moves as if struggling through sludge it seems to suggest that the question implies a not very good idea. When I ask another question that it "likes" it moves enthusiastically! Does that make sense?
Old 19-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Master
I've fiddled with pendulums quite a bit the last couple of years and I've found that the best pendulum is always one that you make/create for yourself. ...

I've literally gotten a steel nut off my work bench in the garage and a piece of string out of the junk drawer in the kitchen and made one that worked more reliably than the fancy crystal one from the local new age shop...

My best one is an old indian arrowhead I found out in the boonies while on a bow hunting trip....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 23-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Has anyone else had experiences like this ? Or got a gift one that is well a "Dud".

Lynn

I had a similar experience when I went to Glastonbury to get a new pendulum. I went into a couple of shops and saw ones that I thought might do, picked it up and asked "would you be my new pendulum?" On some I got a weak yes. On a couple I got nothing, not even the slightest movement. And then I saw this beautiful carnelian pendulum with ruby on the top, picked it up asked "would you be my new pendulum?" and had a massive yes! That's why I always buy when I can try them out, and not online.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to wonder if the location of a shoppe might effect the energies. I have been to Glastonbury a few times. In different seasons I have visited there. The population booms in the Summer. I have to wonder if the "tourists" that look at such divination tools more like "oh pretty stone" might unknowingly leave behind their energies on things. It is human nature to want to touch things and not always understand how things work.

The bonus maybe I have never really considered is if you buy one on line your getting something fresh....something that maybe has not had all the handling around it. Most times your drawn to certain stones so if that is the case you might be OK on line.

Lynn
Old 19-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Master
Hi.

Lately I have been wondering if there is a way to expand sensing energy, with objects or spaces.

I made my own pendulum tonight, after I came here to the divination forum, I have been missing divination lately, but am nervous about which tools to use, cards, dowsing rods etc. I was thinking of dowsing rods, but then found this side forum on pendulums, so I made one, I wanted to give it a try.

I have practiced holding it- no questions really, just holding it to get a feel for it and try to get used to it- it has been quite a many year since I have used one.

I came here and saw this thread, and found the information here. So, I will be keeping an eye on how the pendulum responds, and will work towards making a bond.

So, just a thank you for the thread, and responses.

Blessings.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Newbie ;)

The way I can tell if a Pendulum is for me or not in a store, I would ask the pendulum is it for me or not. If it says NO, then I know it is not for me. My ex-boyfriend got me some Pendulum, I kept the one that says yes and put outside the ones that said No. I think, like Patrycia-Rose, it is most effective when you have the one that is made for you or most connected to you.

I could use any dangling object as a Pendulum and people find that to be amusing that I can do that. I have done what Lucky have done before with objects. Whether they are not for me is a different story. It also helps to be aligned because I would get the opposite answers if I am not.

Any update on your pendulum exploration SaturninePluto? Anybody?