Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 09-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Master

Mesage for Lightworkers

Within the light lies something sparked, something for each of you, something from the cosmos. Take your hand and reach out, it is there if you ask, become yourself, time is coming quick, passing us by like there is no tomorrow. We touch the surface now, we hold the light tomorrow, we will guide to the end, the darkness will swallow whole those we cannot light, those who refuse to budge, Mother Earth is vibrating within herself, she has choosen this time to cleanse herself of the darkness, embracing the light. Lightworkers, I ask you, search within youself and know why it is, who you are, and begin touching others, not just people, nor animals, but each step you take, allow the light to seep from you, allow the cosmos to channel through you, spread the light through Everything, become everything, open to the light embracing all that is, all that will be, and there was. Seek out the keepers, the keys to the flames, reflecting our inner heart, see it for what it truly is, the pureness of the light glowing within each keeper's lanturn, watch them glow, then turn towards the light and embrace, see that there is more to come and that it will always be there to guide the way, it holds within it the strength you need to pull through, become yourself, and spread it to others, watching their lights shine, sometimes you can light their candle, spark their life off in the right direction, become more of who you are, a wonderful humble person, spreading the light, gifting the candle, one day to become more, one day they may becomes keepers, those who guide the way through darkness, those who lead the way out and hold themselves open to all else. Lightworkers, you have become much through you're journey, those who have just began, I welcome you and encourage your beautiful efforts to make all litten, to share the flame, to reflect the truth, and stand within it..
I received this message when I came to this section, was told to open a new thread and start typing as they spoke. I don't know who it was, and I am a bit new to this all..

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 10-06-2012, 07:40 AM
madein71

lovely message
Old 10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Master
Become yourself, more of who you are, a wonderful humble person.

A guide and an example for all to see!!

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 10-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Ascender
Lovely message ! This is just great ! thanks for sharing shadedragon

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 11-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Master

I'm glad to share I would've never received it if it wasn't for this wonderful forum :)
Old 18-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Master

Awesome! It's a part of my mantra every morning. To allow the light in, become a beacon of light and radiate light and allow it to flow out where it wants to go. I feel very connected to the light. Thank you for this. It was beautiful.

Light.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much, so inspiring <3
I'm just a beginner but I'm trying my best to Light myself up and inspire others to do so as well.
Making tiny steps so far but it's a good start. This message really motivates me to keep going <3
Peace. Happiness. Light.
Old 14-08-2015, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
thank you, its good to know that there are others who are here to guide people to the Light, thank you for showing me that there are others like me who share my purpose

reach to the sky
The life we have has come
This night of our lives
We've only just begun
Together we are bright as the stars
We're a light that will never die
This is the moment we come alive
Old 25-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder
Thanks for sharing!
May us light workers continue to stay true to ourselves and continue to unfold and live the change we wish to see in the world :).
Old 21-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Master
That was very beautiful Shadedragon and inspiring.