Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 12-05-2011, 03:18 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Clovelly, In progress and Starrschild, thank you deeply for sharing your Beautiful Light here! Very welcome, friends. Prayers of Love and Clarity for all.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:43 PM
MaliMarie

Angel1

Thank you for this message... I needed it. It put alot of things into perspective for me... I was losing touch with my light. I think I'm more in tune after reading this message... Thank you again
Old 19-06-2011, 08:25 AM
10C

Angel1 Thank you for this most needed message.

Thanks very much for your guidance at this time. It has been a difficult month for sure, and we still have a bit more to go. I have been seeing 11:11very often this month, usually I see 333 or 444. So it helps to know that this is all connected and on track. Thanks again. Blessings and Peace, 10C
Old 28-07-2011, 05:02 AM
jamesart7

My darkest hour? tsk..tsk.tsk...
Old 28-08-2011, 05:06 AM
ShoonyanandaS

My smile could not be broader, on my face and in my heart. these are such truth for this little angel/lightworker. Thanks for the peace and serenity at place immediately in my spirit and heart since reading this message:O)
Old 29-08-2011, 01:20 AM
ShoonyanandaS

I'll remain coming back to read this post as it rings so true for me. Sometimes I need encouragement to continue with the work I believe I was sent back from the dead to complete. It's soothing for my spirit to find others who're also accomplishing the same and have similar or the same work to do whilst here. Mega blessings beautiful ones...my spiritual family, whom I'd be nothing without. ShoonyanandaS :O)
Old 13-03-2012, 07:15 AM
She's Genuine

Thank you
Old 15-04-2012, 03:04 AM
ladylight

interesting.....
Old 15-04-2012, 08:51 AM
madein71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaliMarie
Thank you for this message SK... I needed it. It put alot of things into perspective for me... I was losing touch with my light. I think I'm more in tune after reading this message... Thank you again

thankyou so much for this reminder......i don't think i am a lightworker but i do put my heart into my work caring for the aged........this message really resonated with me like an a-ha moment.

Old 18-04-2012, 12:27 AM
ladylight

Thank you for sharing.