Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Master

Oversoul Seven was an amazing journey into our reincarnational lives, and the first time I ever understood what Seth meant about there really is "no" past, present or future, it is all in the now (as in Oversoul 7) and how his reincarnational lives are all in "his" now, even though they are separated from each other (if I got that right) - and his explanations of future pasts and such at the time make perfect sense, and that was hard for me to understand, so it opened time up for me in a way I had never come across before. I know Jane wrote it, but it was amazing, and now I am thinking about going back and re-reading it again. It will probably make so much more sense now than it did even 6 months ago.

And a, me too, for changing so much in a year. It was a little over a year ago when I first picked up Seth Speaks, and my life took a turn that has changed my life so completely and so joyously that I am so glad I didn't miss it!!! I keep thinking, what wonderful things are coming next?

I'd really like to hear more about what your guides are telling you now, that would be so cool! I channeled Seth again this morning, and will post it later today when I get time.

I recently came across a simple concept that, for me, took so long to hear. You ask for help, and you allow. That I got, but some things still seemed out of reach. Last week I came across, you ask, then allow, but you can ask for HELP too! I never fully understood I could ask for help, and since I have tried it (about 5 times in the last 2 days) the HELP is instant in some cases, and when I need it to be in others (like a meeting later, etc). I just feel so blessed to have come across this finally...

Anyway, thanks for sharing and hope to hear more. I will check out the book you mentioned. Thanks.

Hugs and Light
Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Knower

Good Morning Nameless,

Your kind words do me a world of good. Thank you.

I currently have the Oversoul Trilogy on my kindle and look forward to rereading the first book then digging into the other two.

Truly, for even more awesome reincarnation reading try ‘Destiny of Souls’ by Michael Newton. I would deeply enjoy your thoughts and possible discussions on what Dr. Newton shares.

I smile for you and the changes you are experiencing this year. We are really in amazing times. To be here (lol) ‘now’ for the Shift and to be aware we are experiencing a shift. Wow! I feel that a number of my past lives has been a part of the journey that leads to “Now’… this incarnation.

Please send me a link to your changelings… I looked yesterday and somehow missed the thread.

Here is a link to my little website… http://www.seekingtheshift.com/ I have another couple of writings I need to add to the site and perhaps your encouraging words will help me to dig back into my notebooks to bring the information from the ‘Guys’ more up to date.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Master

I would send you a link to my channelings, but I don't know how (embarrased cough...). If you go to the Channeling section, and then go to Channeled Messages, last week I posted one called, what does your guide(s) say about 2012? which was a channeling I got in relation to another thread...I also receive another one this morning on the same topic...

I went to your website yesterday and poked around at bit. I did not have time to read the channelings yet, but I am excitedly looking forward to it. There is a lot of cool stuff on there, and I got sidetracked by the crystals section...

I am also looking forward to reading the book you mentioned, but I have one that is on its way to me that I promised myself I would finally read, so since I am stepping outside my comfort zone to read it, I really shouldn't distract myself too much (I am so good at avoiding!!!) I ordered Seth's Dreams, Evolutions, States of Consciousness - or something like that - and it has to do with astral journeys, none of which I remember taking, but am assured I do so every night when I sleep. I am still on the fence on whether I want to try this or not, but it seems I am being guided in this direction, so I will see what feelings I get when it gets here.

I love your channelings and they feel good to me, they sign through my soul, so to speak, so thank you and I am so looking forward to them. Today I have played too long in my own vortex of things, and I must move on with my day - my son's band is playing at a venue this afternoon and I have a lot to do first.

Look forward to your thoughts on the shift channeling I received....

Love and Light.
Old 19-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Master

I have read your channelings on your website. Very interesting information. Goes along with what I channeled on the shift. Also, Seth spoke to me about sound on many occassions and I have read a book (well, 2/3rd's of a book - dolphins, ets and angels) and it goes into the nature of sound as well, and the patterns sound makes in the sand...

Your channelings stop at the end of 2010. Do you have any new information to share from your guides? I would be most interested to hear what they are saying as well as we get closer to the 12/21/12 date.

Thanks for sharing.

Light.
Old 24-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Knower

God Morning Nameless,

I have been a bit out of pocket, more than less, for about a week. My laptop is in the shop for repairs and I hope to get her back today... otherwise it will be next week. I am alble to use my older computer but, bless her, she is slow and I am a bit spoiled.

I love that we have found some similar messages for the coming Shift. As much as I would like to get back on track with the sharing from the Guides, my of my personal life is wrapped up in taking care of Dad.

I will send you a quick pm.

Old 25-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTheShift
God Morning Nameless,

I have been a bit out of pocket, more than less, for about a week. My laptop is in the shop for repairs and I hope to get her back today... otherwise it will be next week. I am alble to use my older computer but, bless her, she is slow and I am a bit spoiled.

I love that we have found some similar messages for the coming Shift. As much as I would like to get back on track with the sharing from the Guides, my of my personal life is wrapped up in taking care of Dad.

I will send you a quick pm.

I sent you a pm back. And I am sending you and your Dad healing energy you can use if you like. Blessings.

Light.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:10 AM
Seeker

Cool Keep the seeds

Wait why are you channelling extra terrestrial beings? You should be channeling your own higher consciousness or something similar. Either way , should be human. Even Thoth is a human (his pictures depict he has a bird head)

He does not. And please share with anyone else talking to extra terrestrials... Sounds like a pleadian to me. But I wouldn't know anyways. The Pleadians betrayed the divine principle and apparently have a new weapon and have even taken over a lot of the Gods that we claim to be myth. Beware your electronic devices when talking to pleadians. And anyways please pm me if you would like to discuss "beginnings". 8 entities planting seeds? I can't say I'm not intrigued to hear more but please I'be got this one.