Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-08-2015, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Any energy will burn if it overloads what your currently capable of handling. Kundalini will leave burn patterns where it overloads minor chakras. Ive also burnt myself with backlash a couple times from healings. Not physically they were astral burns and easily fixed.

I felt totally drained the next day. I'd slept weirdly. 8 pm I meditated with the intent to send compassion and love but I started getting his memories and it knocked me out unconscious until 10 pm. Went back to sleep at 1. Woke up at 3. Went back to sleep at 4. Had the burnt child dream and woke up at 6:30 and gave up. Each time I woke up energy was thrumming through me despite my exhaustion.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Ascender
Sounds like your getting overwhemed by his negative energy and its overiding your conscious control. Your probabaly also overcharging yourself in the healing process maybe when you were unconscious as the subconscious doesnt necessarily know when to stop.

Are you trying to balance his negative energy by addding an equal amount of positive energy? .... They dont cancel each other out you just end up with twice as much energy and that can be a problem. Hence the burning. If your overcharged you are essentially unstable too so you could be sending him unstable energy which would not be very helpful.
Old 05-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs2014
So how do you fix yourself?
Depends how bad the damage is i guess. Minor burns will repair themselves over time. Major burns may not repair themselves but the energy system would work around it.

But if you want to speed things up you can heal it yourself if you have enough awareness and control of your energy field or get someone else to do it for you. Again it depends how bad the damage is and what caused it. A burn is structural damage so healing needs to be aimed at repairing that structure. You cant just throw energy at it you need to rebuild the patterns. Burnt out chakras need to be both repaired and restarted and if it was caused by kundalini then you want a healer that can heal without sending energy.

But same as with a physical burn the first thing to do is remove the source of the heat. If your overcharged you need to deal with that before you worry about the burns.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:14 AM
Knower
spiritually, it is my understanding that flames are purifying.

The rest is putting into text my though process and is all hypothetical.

if you burn someone you might have just purified something negative. which could cause a temporary weakness in that person's aura. a psychic burn (so to speak) that now can be healed.
Old 05-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
Sounds like your getting overwhemed by his negative energy and its overiding your conscious control. Your probabaly also overcharging yourself in the healing process maybe when you were unconscious as the subconscious doesnt necessarily know when to stop.

Are you trying to balance his negative energy by addding an equal amount of positive energy? .... They dont cancel each other out you just end up with twice as much energy and that can be a problem. Hence the burning. If your overcharged you are essentially unstable too so you could be sending him unstable energy which would not be very helpful.

His negative energy is hurting his aspects. He has a female and the child that come to me and when he drinks a lot, the female cries. The child acts out. His inner beast is a... beast lol. The female has gotten a lot better since I built a rapport with her and the child can be a bit temperamental. If it doesn't get what it wants, it'll say things like "I hate you! Why are you abandoning me?" You know, most people who get drunk make phone calls at 3 in the morning... I get aspects that come to me shouting and crying. It's stressful.

I have a male presence helping me. And there's a female that usually stays around him. She said, "I'm not usually around because the boy needs my help." The male said he's been assisting me with the awakening process. Anyway, last night, my TF's inner child came to me crying and I said "Do you want to be held?" and he said yes. It felt like some parts of my body were burning. The male presence said, "FINALLY! She becomes the lion!" I had a dream I was sitting on the floor with the child in my lap, reading a children's book.

But then naturally, I got the indication that that part was all taken care of and there was a new thing going on. This new thing has to do with the dark aspect, the negative energy. His is really strong. It's gotten tamer every time I've seen it, but it's still daunting. The male presence said, "This is going to be a challenge." And something about us burying our pain. I don't know what I buried, if it's even something that happened to me. The more I find out about my TF's painful memories, the more it explains my past behaviors. And I know for a fact these things didn't happen to me. I'm always willing to dive in and find the root of an issue and solve it. I guess that's a bit haphazard, but in this scenario, I can't do that anymore. I can't even do my own independent work anymore. Every time I try and affirm I'm JUST going into my own mind, his memories and thoughts pop up. So his stuff is "buried" inside me too but I don't have access to it quite yet. Ughhhh... Sorry for the novel. The burying thing is really bothering me right now.