Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Experiencer

Will the universe bring you and your SM/TF together even if it seems impossible?

Will the universe bring you and your tf/sm together even if it seems merely impossible due to status & distance? Have you guys ever had a merely impossible meeting happen?
Old 03-05-2016, 02:03 PM
Master
We come to earth as beings of free will, with a list of possible karmic tasks and contracts we have the choice to either enter into with others, or avoid altogether. What you choose for yourself, is what happens in your life. The universe only does what you decide you want it to do.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Knower
Quote:
The universe only does what you decide you want it to do.

Really, Baile?

Judging from my own life experiences, I have never received the things, situations, events and people I wanted. Instead of it I have only received everything I needed.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT
Really, Baile?

Judging from my own life experiences, I have never received the things, situations, events and people I wanted. Instead of it I have only received everything I needed.
One's Higher Self assists one with what it needs. That's what I mean. I used the word universe because that's what the majority call it: the universe or God or some such description. But you're also touching upon a whole other spiritual topic: The difference between what one wants, versus what one needs. That's next-level self-development investigation.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Will the universe bring you and your tf/sm together even if it seems merely impossible due to status & distance? Have you guys ever had a merely impossible meeting happen?

the most current intel i've had is that in 5D expression, we'll be
reunited with our wholeness... meaning, TF/SM unions will become manifest.
this despite distance, other relationships, or any other apparent limitations.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Deactivated Account

My first comment....YES!!!
Old 03-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Master
"yes" is a good first comment.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarleT

I think we do get everything we want. Some of us don't want what we think we want.

Lots of people say they want to be rich - but when you talk to them, they're fixated on lottery or gambling wins. They're not actually interested in any other way they could get rich. When you scratch the surface, what they want is to win the lottery or get an inheritance and have a one-time-only spending spree of vacations and bill paying, then they usually go back to their previous lifestyle (or go even deeper into the hole).

Which means this: they didn't actually want to be rich at all, they wanted the lifestyle that they have. Being actually rich would involve a major lifestyle change, possibly permanently leaving behind an environment they are in, possibly even severing ties with many friends and family members. It might even mean a very different choice of mate, because your current mate might not be on board. It might mean associating with other rich people, when one either doesn't like rich people, or doesn't want to change who they affiliate with. Many people actually have a lot of psychological bars to becoming wealthy and only THINK they want to be wealthy, when what they want is just to be out of a momentary situation that they are in.

It's easy to see what people want by paying attention to what they say, vs what they do. The person who actually wants to be rich might buy a lotto ticket on occasion, but they're also spending time and energy learning about money, trying to get themselves into environments that have rich people, talking to rich people, exploring business and investment opportunities, etc.

I think the "say I want vs actually want" dichotomy is even more obvious when it comes to love. When you talk to lots of lonely hearts - it becomes clear that they don't actually want a full time relationship, they just want a momentary "fix" of sex, attention, good feelings - but can't actually handle the lifestyle and identity change that might come with a full time relationship. They either sabotage their relationships, or they unconsciously set them up to fail (or only fall in love with impossible people).

They may actually be married to their loneliness on some level, and sometimes there's family role programming that plays a part (such as "the good daughter" or "the good son" to a dependent parent - this is common with middle aged youngest or only children who end up with their parents emotionally or physically dependent upon them). I know a number of "Good Daughters" and "Good Sons" who quickly found a partner after their parent died!

Anyway:

tl;dr: we get what we want. But... it's often not what think we want at the surface level.

2c from an old bat. :)
Old 03-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Cat Staying together

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Yes and yes.
Then the issue became HOW TO STAY TOGETHER. Thanks to learning some simple, easy relationship skills, the universe kept us together whereas our 1st "unions" failed due to having no idea how to keep them together.
We recommend studying relationship skills if and when the universe brings you and your tf/sm together.
Old 03-05-2016, 06:59 PM
Guide

Yes, its possible. I agree with jim tho, its not only coming together...but staying together. Its not like you reunite and thats it, I mean youre different people coming together and trying to make it work. And yeah that requires relationship skills. lol