Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 05-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Experiencer
music thru white noise anyone else get this?

music thru white noise anyone else get this?is subject and I missed the post:)
For about five years now i hear music usually choir type music thru for example a fan or heater, and such. It doesnt matter where i am as long as the surroundings are mostly quiet.
The verses are repetitive and are not clear enough for me to actually make out the words.
Only twice, thank goodness, it sounded almost evil and scary. Tried to record it one or twice but with no success so far.

Anyone else have this happen?:)

Love shine:)
Old 05-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Master
that would be eerie to hear. I would do research on "white noise" phenomenon and do some cleansing work with sage and affirmations, but I would question whether this kind of thing is happening in other areas on my life also...
Old 05-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Experiencer
No it doesnt happen unless i hear the gentle hum of something such as a fan, etc im not creepedd out about unless the it turns to a scary sounding voice when in that case, i call upon all of the purest loving light for protection and tell whatever that is to leave immediately.
Thank goodness its only been twice where i felt threatened.

Your idea about a cleansing sage sounds very good though. I really should stock up because it could happen again.

Love shine :)
Old 07-11-2014, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine
No it doesnt happen unless i hear the gentle hum of something such as a fan, etc im not creepedd out about unless the it turns to a scary sounding voice when in that case, i call upon all of the purest loving light for protection and tell whatever that is to leave immediately.
Thank goodness its only been twice where i felt threatened.

Your idea about a cleansing sage sounds very good though. I really should stock up because it could happen again.

Love shine :)

shine - I think I somewhat understand what your talking about. I use a wave machine to sleep to and one night while I was lying awake a deep voice came from the machine with a string of words I have since forgotten. I do remember at the time, however, I was scared and turned on the bed stand light. I tend to think the spirit word uses electrical equipment to communicate through from past experiences living in a very old haunted house for 17 years.

Blackraven
Old 07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Experiencer
I blackraven! :) this house isnt haunted, but the house i grew up in was. We have been living here for about 12 years. Im thinking that something followed a family member who was staying at our house for a couple of weeks. The family member left, and it stayed, lucky us!

At least its gone, hopefully never to return. :) i will try sage burning as skygazer suggested if it comes back.

I don't mind the beautiful voices that sound as if they are singing though. :)

Love shine
Old 07-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Experiencer
I thought i should clarify my last post :) when i say our current house isnt haunted, what i meant to say is that there is some sort of energy here, but its seems positive to me so its welcome to stay until it proves otherwise:)

Love shine xoxo
Old 08-11-2014, 03:40 AM
Experiencer

I get music through the fan I sleep with all the time. I sage/bless my house twice weekly since I am pretty sensitive to energy and I like my energetic space to feel "clean." I've not had anything ominous ever come through. It just sounds like a radio playing somewhere, a song I am not familiar with. I also see entire concerts in my dreams of bands I have never heard of playing songs I don't know, or sometimes "bonus tracks" off albums I am very familiar with. If only I had the musical capacity to capture them! But they are usually so complex that I just give up after they never quite sound as good. I think music exists in many dimensions.

"The Soul Does not Love; It Is Love Itself.
It Does not Exist; It Is Existence Itself.
It Does not Know; It Is Knowledge Itself."

- PATANJALI
Old 08-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
Yes! Thats me too! But i havent blessed the house with sage though. Its something i should be doing. My husband doesn't understand these things and it makes him nervous, unfortunately. Any unusual goings on - i pretty much keep under wraps:) its too bad though. There is so much i would love to share with him but it seems he would rather not hear about it:( we have been together for 22 years so im sure its not about to change.

Love shine
Old 17-11-2014, 01:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiewilbury
I get music through the fan I sleep with all the time. I sage/bless my house twice weekly since I am pretty sensitive to energy and I like my energetic space to feel "clean." I've not had anything ominous ever come through. It just sounds like a radio playing somewhere, a song I am not familiar with. I also see entire concerts in my dreams of bands I have never heard of playing songs I don't know, or sometimes "bonus tracks" off albums I am very familiar with. If only I had the musical capacity to capture them! But they are usually so complex that I just give up after they never quite sound as good. I think music exists in many dimensions.
That's rather extraordinary. I get that sometimes, but not often . It is hard to bring them into the world. I always end up with just a simple melody or chord progression, and I think "well, musically, that's what was in the dream, but compositionally, I can't do much with it on the guitar" , so I end up just writing guitar pieces over the period of weeks or months , slowly and complexly ; not like the streaming music of dreams or funky states of mind . Nothing like a bonus Jimi hendrix or Bill Nelson track that nobody else has heard . Nobody here, anyway, and yes, music exists in other dimensions a. No doot aboot it
Old 17-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Experiencer
Thanks for your post:)
Occasionally ill hear something that i feel i wish i knew how to write music because i would try my best to copy down what i hear to paper .

Your right too, its no jimmy hendrex style thats for sure. It would be maybe clasified as gospel or folk music and usually repetitive.

I too, believe it could be from another dimension. :)

Love shine